Rifle used by couple to stop democrat party terrorists confiscated....expect to see the protestors attack...

Just hope that when you "show" your weapon to one of these terrorists they don't turn around and show you a "bigger" one.
When I show my weapon I wont show myself in the open like the lib couple did

Then if the liberal mob wants to engage in a firefight so be it

I agree. The moment they left the premises of their home they made a potentially fatal mistake, both legally and mortally. My take on it is that they love their home so much they wanted to prevent the mob from damaging even the grass around it. However, their home appears to be built like a fortress, so it'd make great defilade or so it seems. Then again, and based on prior mob violence, they likely were terrified the mob would burn them out; set fire their life's work and burn it down with them inside. Hell of a situation they faced.

The game of lethal threat and counter-threat can get fucked.
I think its the best way to keep the liberal mob at bay AND not get thrown in jail afterward

I'd agree with you if I hadn't witnessed some of the firepower these inner-city punks are packing around like super soaker squirt guns. IF one of them is polite enough to first threaten one of us before brandishing their AKM or PP-19, then we'd better shoot first, worry later. However, I get the point you're trying to make. Just hope that when you "show" your weapon to one of these terrorists they don't turn around and show you a "bigger" one. Self-defense is not a game of chivalry or fairness. It is dirty fighting—backstabbing and throat biting when necessary, and it is never honorable or pretty.
They should never see a firearm before they see a muzzle flash, just like they should never see a knife before they're bleeding.

These are not games; do not play.

My take on it is that they love their home so much they wanted to prevent the mob from damaging even the grass around it.
My take is that they are gun grabbing liberal democrats who always hated the NRA until very recently, when they ran out and bought guns that they barely know how to use

Guess who!?!?
Soros funded City of St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberley M. Gardner is a legal activist hack who pursues destroying property rights and to hamstring the legal system that protects citizens ability to defend themselves from rampaging mobs. She will eventually lose her license to practice law primarily because she doesn't respect the law.
George Soros has funded many district attorneys and prosecutors across the US, with the ultimate goal of abolishing prisons. ... St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner failed to charge any of the rioters with a crime within 24 hours of their arrests, leaving jail officials with no choice but to release them. Missouri Attorney General Eric ...
Soros-funded district attorney targets couple for defending their home from the mob ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Mega-donor George Soros, who funded the ongoing Ferguson protests, has waded into the St. Louis City circuit attorney election, funding a television ad for state Rep. Kim Gardner (left).

The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

2a, you and I usually agree on most issues regarding the second amendment and gun rights but this is just stupid. They did so many things wrong.

1. While they certainly have the right to protect themselves and their property, they weren't using their weapons in self-defense, they were using them to intimidate the protesters.
2. According to the news story I heard earlier this evening, they told the police that they grabbed their weapons BEFORE there was any perceived threat
3. If a person is in fear for their lives, why leave the relative security and safety of their home to move to a place where you're out in the wide open, where the perceived threat is?
4. The guy, who is an attorney elucidated this scenario he had worked out and was running through his mind, that the protesters were going to abandon the protest and instead harm and kill him & his wife, burn their house and kill their pets. Instead, it is alleged that they merely walked past on their way to their stated destination.
5. Also it is alleged that they were trespassing because they were in a gated community, but I haven't seen a story that indicatess that they were on the private property of the couple, just the common street/sidewalk of the gated community.

You know, if they had been standing there with their firearms in the low ready position, no onw could have said anything at all about that being that they were on their own property. Their mistake is that they were pointing their weapons at the people as they were passing by and of course that is a big no-no. While I'm surprised that they pre-emptively confiscated their weapons, they have no one to blame but themselves. They could have easily held their ground while armed but they screwed it up due to their fevered imaginations based on their inherent fear of black people.

Good move to deny the Karen’s their weapon
See?
You WANT people to be helpless in the face of aggression; it's your goal. Look at how gleeful you are about seeing people who have done no harm and no wrong get fucked over.

You are a sorry excuse for a person and I hope someone drags you to death behind a truck some day soon.

lol...more unhinged hate.
No, I just learned a long time ago that the world is better off without people like you in it and I don't feel a damn bit bad for looking forward to your death. It's going to be better for everyone.

If it happens in a particularly gruesome and painful manner, well that's just more entertaining for me personally, lol.
I bet the families of the people you've killed feel the same way about you.

The protesters were passing through on their way to protest in front of the mayor's house. There is no indication that they were responsible for the gate being open. Most are in the street, with a handful on the sidewalk. The couple were inside, and came outside brandishing guns. There is considerable distance between them and the couple. The only thing I can hear on the video is the protest leader saying "let's move on" as he keeps them moving.

If the couple hadn't come out with their guns, they would have just passed through to the Mayors house. Contrary to their claims, none were armed.

I can understand their fear, given the nonstop media coverage of the areas that had riots, but in this case the protestors did nothing wrong other than passing through on a private street and it is not clear they were aware of that.

Brandishing guns immediately raises the potential for violence. Brandishing a gun at unarmed people who are walking in the street is reckless.

Not sure of the police reason's for the warrent (has any info for it been given?)....but it could have been due to their reckless behavior here.

The neighbors don't support the couples claims nor does the video.

To compare the protestors, passing thrkugh to peacefully protest in front of the mayors house toNazi's is ignorant and dangerous.

The message you are sending is if you are peacefully protesting a message we do not like, you are similar to the people who murdered over 2/3 of Europes Jewish population.

I do not thing that kind of ignorance is curable.
Gun laws are regulated at the state level and in almost every state that I'm aware of it is considered an assault to point a firearm at someone, loaded or not, without legal justification.

If one is going to claim "self-defense" then the threat they are defending against must be imminent (happening right now), of grievious (severe) bodily harm or death. I don't think either of those factors were present in this case, let alone both of them.

There appears to be something suspicious, possibly wrong with the weapons. Why did the couple turn their hand gun over to an attorney? Are they legal weapons? What are registration laws in the area?

You Tube Video from the Missouri Attorney General (post #156) explains things very well and clears up so
much fart dust being spread around by hopeless unpaid keyboard attorneys for the rioters.

Kimberly Gardner, a not well considered democrat activist circuit attorney in St. Louis has made a bad move
and people tresspassing and making violent threats against two home owners should be the ones in legal
hot water but of course the courts will have to sort out the mess she's made. Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report

The couple will be even richer than they are now after the Civil Rights violation lawsuits.

That dumbass Negro bitch fucked with the wrong couple.

Either Gardner is a worthless affirmative action piece of shit that got through college and law school because of her race and never learned anything about the Bill of Rights or even worse she knows about it but chose to ignore it.
What the hell does the bill or rights have to do with this situation? According to the article the police confiscated the firearm as evidence, that' not anything new or unusal. They usually return the items once they conclude their investigation/case.

You Tube Video from the Missouri Attorney General (post #156) explains things very well and clears up so
much fart dust being spread around by hopeless unpaid keyboard attorneys for the rioters.

Kimberly Gardner, a not well considered democrat activist circuit attorney in St. Louis has made a bad move
and people tresspassing and making violent threats against two home owners should be the ones in legal
hot water but of course the courts will have to sort out the mess she's made. Missouri couple who defended home have rifle seized during police search: report

The couple will be even richer than they are now after the Civil Rights violation lawsuits.

Either Gardner is a worthless affirmative action piece of shit that got through college and law school because of her race and never learned anything about the Bill of Rights or even worse she knows about it but chose to ignore it.
What the hell does the bill or rights have to do with this situation? According to the article the police confiscated the firearm as evidence, that' not anything new or unusal. They usually return the items once they conclude their investigation/case.

LOL! You are confused about the Bill of Right also.

The couple used firearms for the "security of a free state" and the fucking dumbass hateful Democrat Negro asshole DA bitch "infringed" upon that right by confiscating the firearms.

Go look those two things up in the Constitution. I shit you not.

If the Second Amendment does not allow a person to protect themselves from a mob of filthy ass Negores and Communists then it isn't worth the parchment it is written on.

Last edited:
The democrat party Circuit Attorney in St. Louis ordered the police to take the guns from the couple who stood up to the terrorists of the democrat party.......antifa and black lives matter....

This is how they did it in Germany in the 1930s....

The question to ask? Did the democrat party Circuit Attorney call the black lives matter and antifa terrorists herself, to let them know the couple is without guns....or did she use a cut out to do it....?

Law enforcement officials in St. Louis have allegedly served a warrant on the St. Louis couple who recently defended their home when a large mob of angry demonstrators allegedly trespassed onto their private property.

Fox News host Shannon Bream tweeted: “BREAKING: Warrant reportedly served on St. Louis couple who stood outside their home with weapons as protesters approached. We’re told weapon(s) seized. We’ve got the warrant and pictures for you at 11p – PLUS, Missouri @AGEricSchmitt joins us LIVE…”

This is totally insane. The couple are attorneys, I hope they fight it and I hope they personally sue the Circuit Attorney. These anti-American government officials need to be stopped. They have garnered way too much power.
The prosecutor's in all likelihood have immunity.

So a government is out of control and would be using unjust force. . .
Fuck off Moron, you make so little sense making wild extrapolations beyond anything I even said or implied, you're not worth responding to. Go see a doctor, you have diarrhea of the brain. Half the crap you claimed, is not only beyond the purview of anything I ever said, but's actually much of the basis for the past 6 weeks rioting in this country that you support! Damn!

The couple used firearms for the "security of a free state" and the fucking dumbass hateful Democrat Negro asshole DA bitch "infringed" upon that right by confiscating the firearms.

If the Second Amendment does not allow a person to protect themselves from a mob of filthy ass Negores and Communists then it isn't worth the parchment it is written on.
You're the one confused about the Bill of Rights because our gun laws are regulated at the state level. The crimes they are being investigated for are violations of state laws.

By the way, your comment comes across as being racist. Was that your intent?

Fuck off Moron, you make so little sense making wild extrapolations beyond anything I even said or implied, you're not worth responding to.

Did you or did you not write the following “attached threat and advance warning” that in your expectation of being served a legal warrant for your arrest it is your intent that you would murder the law enforcement officers that were on the way to serve it?

5BFD1C65-861E-40E5-B8D0-EAC9C0BDCD5B.jpeg

What did you mean when you said “lose many of their own” if it is not your intent to murder cops if a warrant was to be served upon you.

if I have your language interpreted wrong, please explain fully rather than going off on another meaningless rant.

Last edited:

You're the one confused about the Bill of Rights because our gun laws are regulated at the state level. The crimes they are being investigated for are violations of state laws.

By the way, your comment comes across as being racist. Was that your intent?

You are confused. They didn't didn't violate any gun law. That asshole dumbshit hate filled Democrat Neggra DA is being a shithead by confiscating the firearms that were used in self defense as intended by the Constitution.

If the Second Amendment doesn't provide the right for a family to protect themselves against a filthy hate filled demented uneducated Neggra/Communists mob during a time a time of civil unrest and when the police were not going to respond then it isn't worth the parchment it is written on.

That asshole DA is just being a filthy racist hate filled Moon Bat Neggra and doesn't deserve any respect. Typical of the minority assholes elected by uneducated ghetto scum big city shithole Democrats.

By the way. I also blame the LEOs that enforced the warrant. They know better so shame on them!

Also the stupid Judge that signed the warrant. He or she needs to go back to law school and take a class in the Constitution because they lack a basic understanding of Constitutional protected rights. I bet the judge is another stupid asshole Democrat.

The couple used firearms for the "security of a free state"

No. They went out into a wide open area on their property to brandish lethal and deadly weapons in order to intimidate and instill fear into passers by who were going to another residence in the vicinity in order to peacefully and legally protest an action by a city official.

Apparently brandishing a firearm is against the law in that locality. It had nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

if they feared for their lives they would have stayed inside and the woman should have captured the perceived threat on her phone while her warrior hubby held the Assault rifle ready to fire if the mob for some reason decided to swarm against their beloved mansion.

the protestors would have walked by without incident as all the video evidence shows.

Yes, these people have no business having guns.

1594558660124.png

Now the mob will come back...........this is to teach people a lesson about standing up to the mob....the democrat party will take your guns............

God, we can only hope. Fuck these idiots.

Did you or did you not write the following “attached threat and advance warning” that in your expectation of being served a legal warrant for your arrest

FIRST OF ALL DUMMASS, the topic WASN'T about a warrant for someone's arrest, but a warrant to confiscate a person's legally owned firearms used in the lawful defense of their home and property!

Nearly everyone on this thread agrees that taking a person's legally owned guns away for merely defending their home and property from bodily harm in the defense of self is simply beyond the pale. If you are going to ridicule a person and call them a crazed danger to society, at least try to get the basic facts straight, ShitFerBrains!

The couple used firearms for the "security of a free state"

No. They went out into a wide open area on their property to brandish lethal and deadly weapons in order to intimidate and instill fear into passers by who were going to another residence in the vicinity in order to peacefully and legally protest an action by a city official.

Apparently brandishing a firearm is against the law in that locality. It had nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

if they feared for their lives they would have stayed inside and the woman should have captured the perceived threat on her phone while her warrior hubby held the Assault rifle ready to fire if the mob for some reason decided to swarm against their beloved mansion.

the protestors would have walked by without incident as all the video evidence shows.

You are confused.

Maybe you would have been a chickenshit and hid inside but that family had the courage to confront the filthy mob that had threatened their home. They did that knowing that the police were not going to protect them from the mob and that the mob had broken into their property and that the mob had made threats against them.

They did a good job. They confronted the assholes in the mob and the mob left when they knew the family meant business. Typical mob cowards.

No telling what would have happen had they not shown the mob filth they were willing to defend themselves. Look what happen in other places.

Exactly what the Bill of Rights was designed for.

Forum List

Back