Riddle Me This AGW Cult

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Scientists have found trees under the ice in both the Arctic (2,300 years old) and in the Antarctic (4MM years old).

How is that possible?

If all that ice melted, wouldn't these tree be under 300 feet of water?

Can't seem to find anything about it.

Link to something that isn't a denier website?

Hey science deniers, want to know who would prove AGW false if that were the case? Scientists, the same kinds you call liars and frauds for saying it's true.

Scientists have found trees under the ice in both the Arctic (2,300 years old) and in the Antarctic (4MM years old).

How is that possible?

If all that ice melted, wouldn't these tree be under 300 feet of water?

She is changing her brake fluid.. Actually I would look at the AOC parody account for her but Twitter has stepped in and banned it. Parody is dangerous to them because at times it was damn hard to figure out what she was really supporting. Most of her positions look like parody..

230 feet just from the Arctic melt...lol. Do any AGW predictions ever come true?
How is that pertinent to my post?

Got that link?
Post #3 had the links. I just skipped to the end of the debate knowing you have no valid, on point response
Links from places other than denier websites. I looked at those and found them wanting.

How is that possible?
It is "possible" only because it is a big fat LIE, as you well know!
Here is what your OWN link actually says, "discovery of 4,000-year-old chunks of wood at the leading edge of a Swiss glacier."
That's right, no trees, no forests only a few CHUNKS of driftwood.
Damn you idiots are desperate.

230 feet just from the Arctic melt...lol. Do any AGW predictions ever come true?

Got that link?
Post #3 had the links. I just skipped to the end of the debate knowing you have no valid, on point response
Links from places other than denier websites. I looked at those and found them wanting.
Your hurt feelings are not science

How is that possible?
It is "possible" only because it is a big fat LIE, as you well know!
Here is what your OWN link actually says, "discovery of 4,000-year-old chunks of wood at the leading edge of a Swiss glacier."
That's right, no trees, no forests only a few CHUNKS of driftwood.
Damn you idiots are desperate.

So the "driftwood" drilled its way under the ice 4,000 years ago?

What are you trying to say?

Got that link?
What hurt feelings?

Are you projecting again? We've talked about this Frank, what you feel has nothing to do with what I feel.

Got that link?
What hurt feelings?

Are you projecting again? We've talked about this Frank, what you feel has nothing to do with what I feel.

You don't like the sites that reported wood found under Arctic and Antarctic. I can't help you with that

Forum List

Back