Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

I'm sure that Perry could openly admit failure and request that the U S government step in...take over and save Texas from it's bungling governor.

Is that the Obama plan? Barry Da Fairy openly admits failure and the UN steps in and takes over? The dream of the left, ending US sovereignty and placing us under a world dictatorship.

More hack partisan blathering....

It's all you're capable of, Huggy.

And the fires burn on...

Where is your Messiah®?

You mean the guy who declared Texas a national disaster? Other than that, I didn't know you wanted the Fed running states like Texas. Perhaps we should get rid of state government and put everything under the Fed?

You mean the guy who declared Texas a national disaster? Other than that, I didn't know you wanted the Fed running states like Texas. Perhaps we should get rid of state government and put everything under the Fed?

Huggy is throwing spitwads. As a partisan hack, he attacks Perry in the vain hope that it will salvage Obama's failed presidency.

I don't expect Obama to do anything about Texas fires, nor do I expect Perry to. These are executives, they don't run the fire lines, nor should they. My comments are only meant to mock Huggy as the mindless hack that he is.

Forum List

Back