Rick Perry's Chances Of Being Elected President..Going Up In Flames!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Yep.

I thought Perry going back and managing the whole thing showed leadership until I found out he cut funding for firefighters.

Oh gosh.

Last edited:
yall are taking pleasure in 1000 homes lost......come on.....texas is in the middle of a drought a historical drought and now fires.....

GODDAMNIT BitchyBones!!!!! I wasn't taking pleasure. Ya I know about the 1,000 burnt homes. And before election time there will probably be more. It is very tragic for those who lost their residences.

It was just the shock...almost comedic shock ...of looking at that map with every sq inch covered in those fire symbols. I wasn't HAPPY about it...I was in a flash of realization amazed that this Saturday Night Live-like weather show brought home what an utter incompetent boob Perry is and how did this escape the attention of the media?

How dare you accuse me of enjoyment you hussy!!! Come on over here and I WILL SHOW YOU ENJOYMENT!!!!!

If you want some idea of how negative and nasty Obama is going to campaign in 2012 just watch what the Obama Fluffers are already posting

yall are taking pleasure in 1000 homes lost......come on.....texas is in the middle of a drought a historical drought and now fires.....

GODDAMNIT BitchyBones!!!!! I wasn't taking pleasure. Ya I know about the 1,000 burnt homes. And before election time there will probably be more. It is very tragic for those who lost their residences.

It was just the shock...almost comedic shock ...of looking at that map with every sq inch covered in those fire symbols. I wasn't HAPPY about it...I was in a flash of realization amazed that this Saturday Night Live-like weather show brought home what an utter incompetent boob Perry is and how did this escape the attention of the media?

How dare you accuse me of enjoyment you hussy!!! Come on over here and I WILL SHOW YOU ENJOYMENT!!!!!

She didn't post back. Is she on her way to your house? ;)

It says a great deal about Huggy, and none of it flattering.

Perry not being pres is still better than obamaturd being potus any day of the week. Obamaturd=big fat failure.

Which must mean you'll be gone when she gets there.

maybe I'm weird, but new song in my siggy is so weird, considering this thread.

We're getting flooded, they're droughting. : (

Well, I guess we can file this stupid thread away in the utter nonsense category.

But then, i'm sure we'll now see Huggy soldier up and go put those fires out, eh?

LMAO!

missed the humor part

You and Krusty Frank can go fuck yourselves. The map I saw was so full of fires that it looked like it had to be a joke. Of course it is NOT FUNNY. It is tragic and more tragic is Perry's lack of action in response to these fires.

Bottom line is that he has failed miserably in his duty to protect the people of Texass. Neither you or that idiot Krusty Frank can tell me that with enough resources applied these fires would not ALL BE PUT OUT!!!

missed the humor part

You and Krusty Frank can go fuck yourselves. The map I saw was so full of fires that it looked like it had to be a joke. Of course it is NOT FUNNY. It is tragic and more tragic is Perry's lack of action in response to these fires.

Bottom line is that he has failed miserably in his duty to protect the people of Texass. Neither you or that idiot Krusty Frank can tell me that with enough resources applied these fires would not ALL BE PUT OUT!!!

Did you notice how the fires started after Obama lowered the sea levels, you fucking moron?

missed the humor part

you need to take a chill pill.
Cool your pits.
Hold your horses.
Relax.
Chill out.

I have to admit it made me laugh out loud and cause iced tea to run out of my nose..:lol: :lol:

I was watching the weather channel yesterday and the weather dude was standing next to a map of god ol Texass and there were little fire symbols on the map...not just a few..maybe hundreds of them..they literally COVERED the whole map of Texass.

Then it struck me like a wild fire.. This dumb ass Perry is the last man on earth I want to manage any crisis as the POTUS.

What I find astounding is that this lack of action on Perry's part is not talked about much.

There are two things I know about fire. One is that they are almost entirely man made and therefore preventable...and the other is that with enough resources applied...they are ALL extinguishable.

While that dodo Perry is busy praying for rain(howz that workin for ya Ricky?)... His WHOLE fuckin state is burning to cinders.

I know that if one tenth of the fires burning in Texass were alight here in Washington state we would have Christine Gregouir's head on a platter.

All that bragging about how well his state is doing is a load of crap when one ganders at a map of the still burning fires in his pitiful state.

Perry for president? I wouldn't trust him to watch over a sanican. The shithole might catch fire and burn up with ya sittin in it!

Hey Rickster!!!! Fires are NOT a natural disaster.. You are supposed to put them out ya dumb fuck!!!

OOPS! A thousand double tankers filled with water and a hundred extra pumpers imported from nearby states wouldn't look good on your states bottom line?

Fuck you Perry. I'm just thankfull you aren't the gubner here in Washington.

Your thoughts?

really?
Natural disaster | Define Natural disaster at Dictionary.com
any event or force of nature that has catastrophic consequences, such as avalanche, earthquake,
flood, forest fire, hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, and volcanic eruption

She didn't post back. Is she on her way to your house? ;)

I hope she doesn't hurt herself getting to the airport! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back