Rick Perry Backs Off Social Security 'Ponzi Scheme' Comments

That's to much.

This guy is seriously the front runner?

:lol:
Secretariat coming down the lane 50 laps ahead of the field! It's Rick Perry with jobs for Americans being ahead of all the other 50 states. The WINNER's CIRCLE!!! :rolleyes:

Ain't America grand, Mr. Sallow. :)

And 95% of those new JOBS are above the minumum wage, as Perry so aptly corrected Brian Wilson during the GOP debates....:clap2:
So glad they're keeping it honest out there. I think this campaign is going to revolve around returning American jobs to America, and get all those who want to work back to work.

Rick Perry can make that happen. A good coach always let the guys who did the best at practice play first string.

Rick Perry is first string! He will quarterback this country back into the Land of Opportunity once again. I can't wait till all our dear folks get good-paying jobs back with Rick Perry who has a successful track record of creating jobs that he's like the legendary Secretariat, who beat his opponents in terms of double-digit lengths.

The American people know it, and they also know if you have a job because a President pointed the country in the right direction with extraordinary leadership, they will put him in the White House so their friends, family, and selves can have good jobs once more.

Secretariat coming down the lane 50 laps ahead of the field! It's Rick Perry with jobs for Americans being ahead of all the other 50 states. The WINNER's CIRCLE!!! :rolleyes:

Ain't America grand, Mr. Sallow. :)

And 95% of those new JOBS are above the minumum wage, as Perry so aptly corrected Brian Wilson during the GOP debates....:clap2:
So glad they're keeping it honest out there. I think this campaign is going to revolve around returning American jobs to America, and get all those who want to work back to work.

Rick Perry can make that happen. A good coach always let the guys who did the best at practice play first string.

Rick Perry is first string! He will quarterback this country back into the Land of Opportunity once again. I can't wait till all our dear folks get good-paying jobs back with Rick Perry who has a successful track record of creating jobs that he's like the legendary Secretariat, who beat his opponents in terms of double-digit lengths.

The American people know it, and they also know if you have a job because a President pointed the country in the right direction with extraordinary leadership, they will put him in the White House so their friends, family, and selves can have good jobs once more.

And his plan to get well paying jobs back is... what again?

Forum List

Back