RFK picks a LW kook for VP

Well, I'm not so sure that she's as bad as you're describing her. You can't judge someone on the basis of their stand on just one or two issues.

Shanahan is a very educated, successful woman. I want to see her speak and learn more about her before forming a firm opinion about her.

She sounds like a typical bleeding heart lib with a head full of fluff to me, but listen and make your own decision...

The best sex I have had in the past decade was with a crazy left wing bitch. We do not have to agree on politics for me to drop a load in/on/near you.

She was the classic uninformed lefty.

I told her I like Joe Rogan’s pod, and she said, “Is that the far right wing guy who is an anti-vaxxer?”

:laughing0301:

We are no longer dating…but the sex was great.

Now the left tells me if I do not want to have sex with a man in a dress, I am somehow a bad person. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stop trying to blame the left just because you're obsessed with having sex with a trans woman.

This is like abortion. If you believe it's wrong, don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Nobody on the left cares WHO you want to have sex with, as long as they're a consenting ADULT.

Leftists aren't forcing ANYONE to have sex, Angus. So don't try to blame your own perversions on the left, you sick old fuck!

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment” — in other words, not putting criminals and dangerous psychos behind bars.

This is a far-left pick by RFK, who is apparently looking to shore up his progressive bona fides.

Major red flag for commonsense independents and centrist voters who are also sick of rising crime but intrigued by his campaign.

But but but…she has dark skin and slanted eyes so she’s PERFECT!

There was a point I took him quite seriously. But after he supported reparations for blacks I lost interest in him, and now having her as a vice president sealed my disinterest permanently. I'll never pay attention to him again.

Sorry to spoil Republicans hope that Kennedy was gonna take votes away from Biden.
He's a nut. And his choice of VP just confirms it.

THIS is the reason that third party candidates get no traction in this country.
None of them can be taken seriously.

She's exactly the type of person lefties are going to vote for because they're disgusted with Biden.

You're fucked.

LOL

The campaign site says "Early in her career, Nicole founded and was CEO of ClearAccessIP, a patent management company utilizing AI and automation to support the innovation economy." That says enough about her for me. Attacking her may be a waste of time when the campaign site makes her look like a step down from Quayle, Palin, Harris, etc. I still intend to vote for him, but I'm not enthusiastic about the VP choice.

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment” — in other words, not putting criminals and dangerous psychos behind bars.

This is a far-left pick by RFK, who is apparently looking to shore up his progressive bona fides.

Major red flag for commonsense independents and centrist voters who are also sick of rising crime but intrigued by his campaign.

He's looking for a rich donor he can sell the vp slot to for his vanity project.

I actually thought RFK was serious about winning. Guess I was wrong.

No time to listen to 25 min campaign speech. Where is it on Global warming? Illegal wide open border with tens of millions more un-vetted dumped in? Election Fraud 2020, 2022? Persecution of Trump? Persecution of J6? Using rigged Kangaroo courts allowing vauge BS charges with biased judges, stacked juries....one way Justice? Out of control DEM city crime?

Here's the speech Nicole Shanahan gave at the rally where RFK Jr. announced her selection and introduced her. She strikes me as a decent, honest, intelligent person.

Great news for those of us praying for a Trump win.

Well, well, well, he may pull some votes from Biden then. Huh.

Forum List

Back