RFK picks a LW kook for VP

You at least say something. While we don't agree, it at least merits conversation.
The other one...says nothing...again..useless.
Again, I have labored day and night to provide you with satirical humor from the Babylon Bee so you can tell my how horribly unfunny it all is.

You can't do this to me, admit it, I'm the one you respect the least.

Again, I have labored day and night to provide you with satirical humor from the Babylon Bee so you can tell my how horribly unfunny it all is.

You can't do this to me, admit it, I'm the one you respect the least.
As a side note, I scanned the Bee's site the other day for something that approached funny.
Surprisingly, I found several ones that made me laugh...but none of them had to do with politics.
Meh..maybe it's the subject. :)

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment” — in other words, not putting criminals and dangerous psychos behind bars.

This is a far-left pick by RFK, who is apparently looking to shore up his progressive bona fides.

Major red flag for commonsense independents and centrist voters who are also sick of rising crime but intrigued by his campaign.

Yes she is a far left kook but I'd bang her anyway.

Y-A-W-N
You are one of the only posters on this board I have ZERO respect for.
So keep throwing your inane comments from the cheap seats and patting yourself on the back for being clever.

You're useless.
Do you at least know what "useless" means, retard? Probably not.

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to… George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment” — in other words, not putting criminals and dangerous psychos behind bars.

This is a far-left pick by RFK, who is apparently looking to shore up his progressive bona fides.

Major red flag for commonsense independents and centrist voters who are also sick of rising crime but intrigued by his campaign.

RFK sold the VP slot to the highest bidder. KaCHING!!!

Well, I'm not so sure that she's as bad as you're describing her. You can't judge someone on the basis of their stand on just one or two issues.

Shanahan is a very educated, successful woman. I want to see her speak and learn more about her before forming a firm opinion about her.

Yes she is a far left kook but I'd bang her anyway.

The best sex I have had in the past decade was with a crazy left wing bitch. We do not have to agree on politics for me to drop a load in/on/near you.

She was the classic uninformed lefty.

I told her I like Joe Rogan’s pod, and she said, “Is that the far right wing guy who is an anti-vaxxer?”

:laughing0301:

We are no longer dating…but the sex was great.

Now the left tells me if I do not want to have sex with a man in a dress, I am somehow a bad person. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, I'm not so sure that she's as bad as you're describing her. You can't judge someone on the basis of their stand on just one or two issues.

Shanahan is a very educated, successful woman. I want to see her speak and learn more about her before forming a firm opinion about her.

I only passed it on. The article described her. Maybe you missed this part: "reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment""

I don't know? Maybe its' time not to lock up anyone who sucker punches or pushes an innocent onto subway tracks? With a 45 count rap sheet over two decades? Should of counseled them way way back I suppose.

An opinion as to what?

Forum List

Back