RFK Jr Poll

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
One in five voters prefer RFK over Trump or Biden.

People are just that desperate to get rid of both of them, but Potato head wins anyway cuz the DNC knows how to "elect" dead people like they did in PA last Presidential election.

Roaches are easier to get rid of than democrats, and nicer to have around as well.

• Banned
RFK Jr has a high hill to climb as most voters will select either the democrat or republican for president.

RFK Jr has a high hill to climb as most voters will select either the democrat or republican for president.
The voter zombie apocalypse is sure to disappoint, it always does.

In fact, RFK is just another watered-down democrat that democrats now refer to as a cray extremist because they are just that radical and insane. Only certified loons will do now.

Last edited:

If I remember math correctly, that's 20%. In 1992 Ross Perot won about 19% of the popular vote and zero electoral votes. I wouldn't be counting chickens if I were you.

I had thought of voting for RFK, Jr. But no more. He has proven himself to be a corporate politician just like the Dems and Repubs.

He is 71 years old and if not for his last name, no one would take him seriously. If people are looking for younger candidates, he aiin't it.

He is 71 years old and if not for his last name, no one would take him seriously. If people are looking for younger candidates, he aiin't it.
Many take him seriously. You're simply illiterate and haven't read him.

Forum List

Back