RFK Jr. is pro-Second Amendment, pro-First Amendment, anti-war and pro-border security

And yet you're not tired of losing?
I don't consider it losing when an upstanding and capable person wins the election.

However dragging in corruption and vermin on your coattails is a bit of a loss.

The whole idea of "diversity" has been completely corrupted, we dont need diversity, we need excellence. The stupid fucking libtards think they can improve society by making stupid kids feel smart, and graduating dumbshits from high school.

I don't worry about parties, except in the sense that I don't want to be near the stink coming out of the majors.

I'm just helping the righties right now, because the left is off its rocker. It's become dangerous.

But the guy when he goes off script and randomly talks about ice cream after a shooting is sane?
I like ice cream too.
But I don't like reintroducing smallpox, diphtheria, and polio to the world because some nuts think vaccines made them crazy when they were just crazy all along.

How refreshing. A honest Democrat that loves his country. Very far and few between in the now fascist party.

As for the Second Amendment, Kennedy wants people to know that he absolutely supports the right to bear arms. He recognizes that most mass shootings are not what they seem, and often seem to stem from the culprit’s use of dangerous psychiatric pharmaceuticals.

As for America’s porous southern border, Kennedy wants to seal it up while still offering humanitarian aid to legitimate foreigners in need of asylum. No longer will fighting-age men from rogue nations be allowed to pour through the border unabated while using women and children as their human shields.

“I’m actually going to the border tonight,” Kennedy revealed about his immediate plans regardless of what happens in 2024. “I’m crossing the border around 3am into Mexico. And I’ll be talking with people on both sides of the border and talking to the stakeholders.”

Thats why he doesnt have a chance. Because he is decent.
If he came out in favor of mutilating small children, that might bump him up a bit..

This Kennedy guy is sounding better and better.
The dude must be a fool…WTF would he run as a Mexicrat? Prog extremists own the party of faggots, foreigners and filth, they will/would destroy him in a hurry.

I see the pattern.

Tulsi Gabbard, proud Russian asset.

RFK jr, proud Russian asset.

Donald Trump, proud Russian asset.

If someone is a Russian asset, they can be assured of undying love from the Trump cult. Trump cultists do lovelovelove their commie traitors.
FwlxXWnWYAE8hV6.jpeg

How refreshing. A honest Democrat that loves his country. Very far and few between in the now fascist party.

As for the Second Amendment, Kennedy wants people to know that he absolutely supports the right to bear arms. He recognizes that most mass shootings are not what they seem, and often seem to stem from the culprit’s use of dangerous psychiatric pharmaceuticals.

As for America’s porous southern border, Kennedy wants to seal it up while still offering humanitarian aid to legitimate foreigners in need of asylum. No longer will fighting-age men from rogue nations be allowed to pour through the border unabated while using women and children as their human shields.

“I’m actually going to the border tonight,” Kennedy revealed about his immediate plans regardless of what happens in 2024. “I’m crossing the border around 3am into Mexico. And I’ll be talking with people on both sides of the border and talking to the stakeholders.”
He has no business being in the Dem party of today.

Then vote for him. Wait, I thought Orange was your guy?

It doesn't

I have voted since 1978
Never once for a Democrat

I wouldn't vote for a Democrat with a gun to my head.

Stuff your stupidity up your ass.
Yeah, there’s way too much emotion in your post to not realize there’s something there. Denial is not good for your mental health.

He’s the best Candidate- far and away!

Forum List

Back