Pro-RFK Jr. Super PAC Has Deep Ties to Marjorie Taylor Greene, George Santos

Why would that be nuts? RFK jr is on record alleging that Sirhan Sirhan did not murder his dad and that there is some sort of deep conspiracy.

There is no question that Robert Kennady was killed by Sirhan. Heck, Sirhan was literally caught with the smoking gun in his hand.

So yeah, RFK jr is a total nut job. His getting funds from a super PAC created by MTG? Totally feasible.

That is just a lie
RFK Jr. does NOT at all believe anyone else killed his dad.
He just believes 50 years in prison is enough and wants him released.

{...
During a three-hour meeting with him in 2018, I was impressed with the genuineness of Sirhan’s remorse for his role in my father’s shooting, even though he has always claimed to have no memory of those moments. Sirhan wept, clenched my hands and asked for forgiveness from me, from my siblings and from my mother for his part in the tragedy. At 77, he seems gentle, humble, kindhearted, frail and harmless.
...}

That is just a lie
RFK Jr. does NOT at all believe anyone else killed his dad.
He just believes 50 years in prison is enough and wants him released.

{...
During a three-hour meeting with him in 2018, I was impressed with the genuineness of Sirhan’s remorse for his role in my father’s shooting, even though he has always claimed to have no memory of those moments. Sirhan wept, clenched my hands and asked for forgiveness from me, from my siblings and from my mother for his part in the tragedy. At 77, he seems gentle, humble, kindhearted, frail and harmless.
...}
Nope. No lie. Here is the link: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: Sirhan Sirhan didn’t kill my father. Gov. Newsom should set him free

Last month, supporters of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential bid created a super PAC titled ‘Heal the Divide.’ On its website, the group — whose name is borrowed from Kennedy’s own campaign slogan — advises voters that “Only Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. can unite the Nation to start healing America” and allows visitors to donate both in dollars and cryptocurrency.

There’s nothing abnormal about a candidate getting a super PAC, even a candidate making a longshot bid like Kennedy’s. What is abnormal, however, is that Kennedy is running as a Democrat in the Democratic primary, while the creators of the super PAC have a deeply pro-Donald Trump bent — including ties to arch-MAGA officials such as Marjorie Taylor Greene, George Santos, and Herschel Walker.

OMG say it isn't so.

Forum List

Back