RFK is a Leftist--PERIOD

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I saw him on Bartiromo and he is a typical politician, doesn't want to commit to any policy RE the border (and...?) until the border is closed.

ha ha.. As we all know, that could be DECADES from now, depending....

Weasel

I saw him on Bartiromo and he is a typical politician, doesn't want to commit to any policy RE the border (and...?) until the border is closed.

Weasel

RFK solidified not attracting democrats to vote for him by favoring term limits on abortion that was similar to Roe vs. Wade.

After all, the DNC now stands for genocide at all costs of the unborn no matter how well developed they are in the womb. They are likewise dedicated to the destruction of the Jewish state at any cost.

RFK solidified not attracting democrats to vote for him by favoring term limits on abortion that was similar to Roe vs. Wade.

After all, the DNC now stands for genocide at all costs of the unborn no matter how well developed they are in the womb. They are likewise dedicated to the destruction of the Jewish state at any cost.
RFK appears to have no core values. He changes his views according to political winds. He was against abortion on demand at first, then for it, now against it.. (if I recall the exact info)

RFK appears to have no core values. He changes his views according to political winds. He was against abortion on demand at first, then for it, now against it.. (if I recall the exact info)
RFK, like democrats, have no moral base other than seeking power at any cost.

The GOP could care less if they win or lose an election.

The Kennedy name is no longer magic and RFK jr doesn't have a chance. He will no doubt siphon votes from the democrat party candidate though and that's more bad news for old Joe.

I'm sorry but that guy doesn't look too healthy

I know he has some kind of nervous tick or something... but still.. then there was the story of him having a dead worm in his brain.. which had apparently eaten part of it!

So... uh... did the worm die right after eating part of his brain?

Just another macabre turn in a bizarre story (of life in America, last 3 years) that no fiction publisher would touch.

Last edited:
Even his own family rejects him.
why?

I am no sure that is a plus or minus.

The Kennedys have been D all these years... so yeh, that tells you something --more fake Catholics, apparently (though I don't follow the Ks these days)

At around Point 5:40 (?)

he says neither candidate wants to stop "the war machine"

um... NOT

Trump is against unnecessary wars

Weasel

The Border will be closed when all whites ( and blacks too btw) have been removed and are trying to get back in.

Bernie Sanders
a tie

imo

But maybe Sanders is worse, now that I think about it. In any case, people are talking about rfk being a vp for Trump, of all people!

If Trump is not smarter than THAT!?

I doubt he even considered it, but I have heard things...

We will never forget

Pence 2020

Even his own family rejects him.
Cultists can't break from the cult.

They will throw their own mother under the bus to defend their cult.

In this case, democrats are throwing their Camelot royalty under the bus.

1716223479862.png

At Point 7:00 or thereabouts he talks about abortion

says a woman has "an absolute right to her body" if the baby is not yet viable.

So some babies are more equal than others..

:banghead:

But maybe Sanders is worse, now that I think about it. In any case, people are talking about rfk being a vp for Trump, of all people!

Only Bidenistas are saying that, hoping they will con people into believing that RFKJ is anything but a leftist.

Weasel

Absolutely. This is why Joe Biden is terrified to have RFK, Jr. in any debates.

RFK, Jr. is a younger, smarter, less racist version of Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back