Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness

Trump blasts Tillerson as 'dumb' and 'lazy' after ex-secretary of state's criticism

President Donald Trump on Friday blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who made critical comments about him in an interview Thursday night. On Twitter, Trump called the former Exxon chief executive "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell," while praising current Secretary Mike Pompeo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you work for Trump, you are the best.

After Trump tells you, "YOU'RE FIRED" then you're just dumb & lazy.

Trump sure makes up a lot of shit.

This is exactly why the Trump legal team is the fastest growing sector of our economy. Daffy Donald needs an army of lawyers ringed around him to keep him from doing something stupid and going to jail.

We might also say it's the fastest revolving door of our economy. I can't keep up with just WHO is still there. Giuliani, I guess.
I said a long time ago that just the difference in value systems would mean Tillerson would have a short run. He started at Exxon right out of college, came from middle class small town Texas. Not a flashy, mobster goon from Queens with a daddy who makes Snidely Whiplash look like a choir boy.

Trump blasts Tillerson as 'dumb' and 'lazy' after ex-secretary of state's criticism

President Donald Trump on Friday blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who made critical comments about him in an interview Thursday night. On Twitter, Trump called the former Exxon chief executive "dumb as a rock" and "lazy as hell," while praising current Secretary Mike Pompeo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, if you work for Trump, you are the best.

After Trump tells you, "YOU'RE FIRED" then you're just dumb & lazy.

Trump sure makes up a lot of shit.

Trump has the attention span of a gerbil.
I really think John Kelly has to go into the Oval Office, slap his hands together and shout, "Over here, Mr. President. I need your ears!" in order to get anything done.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Only bots from Russia would post shit like this ^^^^^^.

Nobody knows all the laws which shows there are too many laws; many never enforced or not enforced for years like the Logan Act that Kerry has broken several times recently by talking to Iran. Bob may try using the Logan Act on Donald Jr. and may be using it on Flynn....we'll know later today about that. Obama knew he couldn't grant illegals legal protection in the US, admitted it, and then did it anyway with DACA, which an Obama judge upheld and then denied Trump the right to rescind Obama's EO.....crazy.

More zoo noises .... ^^^^^^^.

FOX NEWS

Trump lashes out at Tillerson after criticism: ‘He was dumb as a rock’

President Trump fired back Friday at former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, calling him "dumb as a rock" after the ex-diplomat claimed he always had to remind the president some of his plans would “violate the law.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh sure Donald Dick; Tillerson ran a $70 billion company because he was "dumb."

Trump is beyond a fvcking IDIOT.

FOX NEWS

President Trump fired back Friday at former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, calling him "dumb as a rock" after the ex-diplomat claimed he always had to remind the president some of his plans would “violate the law.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh sure Donald Dick; Tillerson ran a $70 billion company because he was "dumb."

Trump is beyond a fvcking IDIOT.
My name is Donald Trump: I like to grab pussy & toss paper towels to hurricane survivors

I'm not sure he "likes" doing both of those things.

I think it's because he doesn't know what else to do.

Tillerson to Trump: TARD!

Trump to Tillerson: Stupid!

Tillerson wins. Tard beats stupid.

Hillary still broke the law. People died as a result and the left don't care.

If I could, I would kill every liberal.

Is that illegal for me to say. Oh, I mean it. If you are liberal, you should hope I never get unlimited power.

Is that illegal for me to say. Oh, I mean it. If you are liberal, you should hope I never get unlimited power.

Hillary broke no laws and no one died as a result. There are 7 Republican lead investigations which prove you’re lying. No just wrong, but lying.

You want to kill liberals. One of your kind was just convicted of first degree murder today.

Go outside. Get a life man.

I doubt you will ever get unlimited pudding in the TV room. Now, take your meds and get ready for bed.

This is exactly why the Trump legal team is the fastest growing sector of our economy. Daffy Donald needs an army of lawyers ringed around him to keep him from doing something stupid and going to jail.
And none of them are worth a shit

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
I heard that tha malcontent died in a bizarre electrolysis accident.

'Since being fired by President Donald Trump as secretary of state, Rex Tillerson has kept a very low profile. But on Thursday night in Houston, Tillerson broke that silence in a big way.

Here's how he described the "why" behind the breakdown of his relationship with the President, according to the Houston Chronicle:
"So often, the President would say here's what I want to do and here's how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can't do it that way. It violates the law."

Um, what???

The President of the United States would tell the secretary of state how he wanted things done and the secretary of state would have to tell him it couldn't be done the way he wanted because that was illegal?
This is all fine!
What's scary about Tillerson's admission? A few things.
1) Trump either doesn't know the law or doesn't care about the law
2) This isn't the first time we've heard of this sort of I-am-the-law, Judge Dredd-like behavior from the President.'

Rex Tillerson just exposed Donald Trump's greatest weakness - CNNPolitics

Does Trump have ANY integrity at all?

File this under:

Another guy that Trump fired goes full crybaby.

Forum List

Back