A message from the offical spokespersons of black people "sking is racist"

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
White progressive women officially speak for All of the oppressed...derp:p

Snip
Good ol' rich folks with white savior complex thinking it's their job to save society by forcing people of color to barrel down a mountain at 40 miles an hour.

Isn't that the best part about ski trips? ....little to no blacks ....except maybe the servants ;)

It never ends with the left ....

Snip
Good ol' rich folks with white savior complex thinking it's their job to save society by forcing people of color to barrel down a mountain at 40 miles an hour.

Isn't that the best part about ski trips? ....little to no blacks ....except maybe the servants ;)

If you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space.

Snip

It's only cuz most of them can't ski. So..it's racist.
Which means those that can't spear chuck an impala, are also racist. Right?

With all due respect, I think a lot of people are finally getting fed up with Caucasian "liberals" who think that they are duty bound to speak up in behalf of certain folks.

Be it skiing or ice skating or country music or motion pictures or TV programs, those "liberals" feel that they have to shed buckets of tears for certain folks.

Could that be one reason why I have just read those award programs on TV (like the Grammys) are losing massive numbers of viewers?

I have just read that "liberals" have seen to it that half of this year's Oscar nominees are non-Caucasian. Will the audience for this year's Oscar TV presentation also plummet?

"You can lead a horse to water, but ..."

Forum List

Back