Revised--Trump's representatives

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,"

Yes, Trump is a narcissistic idiot who believes the sun revolves around his big head.
I noticed you skipped over all the reasons behind his decision and went straight to personal attacks,,,

why is that??

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,"

Yes, Trump is a narcissistic idiot who believes the sun revolves around his big head.

Oh, here is a SOURCE for you Trump boot lickers

I noticed you skipped over all the reasons behind his decision and went straight to personal attacks,,,

why is that??

What part of "my representatives" do you have a problem comprehending? See, you just voted for "your" representative. It is all a show. This here is a KINGDOM, it is called Trumpenstein. They are not "your" representative, they are HIS. His ass is King.

Looks like he really wants to do more damage to our economy.

Typical.

why is that??

What part of "my representatives" do you have a problem comprehending? See, you just voted for "your" representative. It is all a show. This here is a KINGDOM, it is called Trumpenstein. They are not "your" representative, they are HIS. His ass is King.
that doesnt answer my question,,,

Butthurt news.

jimmiesrustled.jpg

He is trying to find a way to do something outside Congress that is legal. So stop.
How long has Nancy held off doing anything, other than offer up something that has pretty much nothing to do with covid, just full of dem pork?

Butthurt news.

You know it is a problem when someone attacks the source, and the source is merely quoting Trump's Twitter feed. Minions, or what is it they call them, autobots or something. Don't think, just programmed reactions engrained by the puppet masters.

He is trying to find a way to do something outside Congress that is legal. So stop.
How long has Nancy held off doing anything, other than offer up something that has pretty much nothing to do with covid, just full of dem pork?
Or at least somewhat close to legal

Looks like he really wants to do more damage to our economy.

Typical.
Correct.

Expect more scorched earth tactics in the coming weeks.

Forum List

Back