Review of Black Panther stink of SJW BS

If you don't think that Blank Panther is the best movie of all time, you're a racist. If you don't think a fictional african country is the most advanced and glorious country that ever existed or ever will exist you are a racist. If you don't think that the women are more beautiful and the men more handsome than any that have ever lived, you are a racist.

I will say one thing, the wealthy among the blackricans have bought up entire screenings of the movie, entire theaters of seats and dispensed them to blank children to enjoy free. That is a kindly act. It will also boost the ratings beyond the ability of the movie to generate on its own. It is certain to sweep every award, or all the award committees are racist.
Several people did that for Star Wars too. Bought out theatres and gave the tickets to friends,family and co workers.

They didn't do it to artificially boost the ratings. It is the rare critic brave enough to be honest. Who would dare criticize an all black movie? That's racism on its face.

You are ignorant. You've been ignorant since you posted at NOPC. This is suppose to represent the superior white mind? And it certainly shows us back folk that racism is definitely a thing of the past.
You're the same black, blank, racist twit that caused NOPC to be abandoned and close. I thought so.

See this? Not only is failing to find black movies superior in every way racist but saying that criticism of the black is racist, is racist! It takes a black brain trust like yourself to point that out.

IM you always did give the KKK a good name.

If you don't think that Blank Panther is the best movie of all time, you're a racist. If you don't think a fictional african country is the most advanced and glorious country that ever existed or ever will exist you are a racist. If you don't think that the women are more beautiful and the men more handsome than any that have ever lived, you are a racist.

I will say one thing, the wealthy among the blackricans have bought up entire screenings of the movie, entire theaters of seats and dispensed them to blank children to enjoy free. That is a kindly act. It will also boost the ratings beyond the ability of the movie to generate on its own. It is certain to sweep every award, or all the award committees are racist.
Several people did that for Star Wars too. Bought out theatres and gave the tickets to friends,family and co workers.

They didn't do it to artificially boost the ratings. It is the rare critic brave enough to be honest. Who would dare criticize an all black movie? That's racism on its face.

You are ignorant. You've been ignorant since you posted at NOPC. This is suppose to represent the superior white mind? And it certainly shows us back folk that racism is definitely a thing of the past.
You're the same black, blank, racist twit that caused NOPC to be abandoned and close. I thought so.

See this? Not only is failing to find black movies superior in every way racist but saying that criticism of the black is racist, is racist! It takes a black brain trust like yourself to point that out.

IM you always did give the KKK a good name.

No that would be you. Who here but you have said that criticism of this movie is racist? You and the other dumb ass white racist whiners.

Black Panther - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I believe the critics are too afraid to say anything g bad about this movie in order to not be called racist. Only one critic came out s d said it was dull, boring and not enough action.

I will wait and see, 99% rotten tomatoes rating is BS!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it bombs its because even in the science fiction genre....whites have a hard to accepting that there can be an advanced nearly all black society. They probably think ET is more believable.
Well except in the comics everything in the Movie is true and has been since the 60's. No liberal was involved in creating the black panther story line. Country or tech level for said Country. You retards claiming racism are idiots I bet none of you have even ever read the comic so have no idea what you are blathering about,

The only people here claiming racism are you stupid ass whites.

I don't give a damn about no steekin comic. I have read white America for 56 years soon to be 57 and like AKIP SAYS It ain't science fiction

I believe the critics are too afraid to say anything g bad about this movie in order to not be called racist. Only one critic came out s d said it was dull, boring and not enough action.

If it bombs its because even in the science fiction genre....whites have a hard to accepting that there can be an advanced nearly all black society. They probably think ET is more believable.
Well except in the comics everything in the Movie is true and has been since the 60's. No liberal was involved in creating the black panther story line. Country or tech level for said Country. You retards claiming racism are idiots I bet none of you have even ever read the comic so have no idea what you are blathering about,

I don't give a damn about no steekin comic. I have read white America for 56 years soon to be 57 and like AKIP SAYS It ain't science fiction
You are a racist and do your race no favors with your ignorant rants.

If the lead actor ever saw a real one, there would would be a brick in his drawers.

They move fast and are scary. The one I saw was not black, they're around, though. Don't believe the hype. There's way more than they claim there are. Right about when that cat's around is the time you start seriously assessing the ability of yourself and a .357, and come up feelin' skeered.

Nah. I'm no racist. But you are. I do my race a great favor in calling out your racism.

Nah. I'm no racist. But you are. I do my race a great favor in calling out your racism.
I a not racist but you keep proving you are with every post.

Dumb. There have been many movies made by and about blacks that have been criticized.

Absolutely. The majority of the "Blaxplotation" movies of tbe 70"s were a perfect example, and in that case, the majority of the critics of those movies WERE Black.

The Black Panther character made his debut in Marvel comics in 1966, so the character is not new.

I knew that it was just a matter of time for the legions of butthurt race pimps to come out of their caves, put on their sheets and flock to their keyboards to whine about this movie.

Truth be told, it just magnifies the depth of their stupidity, but makes for great entertainment in this cesspool of a forum.

I guess we will see, but I doubt this will be the best superhero movie of all time.

All the positive ratings are of fear of SJW hypocrisy.

Rotten Tomatos is deleting negative reviews.
Please. The fact that a superhero from a distant galaxy would be white by default and would be synonymous with "Truth, Justice and the American Way" is without a doubt a thinly veiled "white pride" statement.

I know you think the presentation of a face that is white if white pride, given whites are more attractive, intelligent, ethical, and human. But, the people who created Super Man did so without giving a single thought to race.
I get that you're an insecure white supremacist, and not a very intelligent one. However, I will humor your psychosis just for a moment for entertainment value.

How the hell would YOU know what the people who created Superman were thinking back in 1938?

Were you a part of the development team that created the character?
You quoted my post, idiot.

It is NOT an "All Black Movie". In fact the creator of the character, Stan Lee is in the film himself.

Black Panther (2018) - Cast - IMDb
He is in EVERY Marvel movie, dumbass.

Sure you aren't. But you male me one based on what? I am not here claiming black supremacy. So hen where's the racism? Because pointing out racism posted by whites is not racism.

:lol:

Oh, so you think they're using the old how conservative radio hosts' books all become bestsellers ploy?
You do realize that you were lied to about that, right?

Sure you aren't. But you male me one based on what? I am not here claiming black supremacy. So hen where's the racism? Because pointing out racism posted by whites is not racism.
Pointing out racism against whites by blacks isn't racism either. Further dumb ass I have made no post attacking anything to do with the movie and have attacked the people have, you are so blinded by racism you attack those that are applaud by it to JUST because they are white that is the definition of racism dumb ass.

Oh, so you think they're using the old how conservative radio hosts' books all become bestsellers ploy?

Nope. I've seen it in action. How do you think I got all of Glenn Beck's books? Do you think I paid for them?

I even have the business card of a "book launderer" who manipulates bestseller lists for a living.

Really? Throughout the history of superhero movies, every single character has been white, and non whites as well as whites bought the comic books and saw the movies.

Superman stood for "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

Interesting that he was also white, even though he was from another galaxy that had a red sun.

He could have been any color except white.....but he was modeled after the image of the majority of America......just like every other superhero in the history of DC and Marvel comics. You're a loon.

Superman was never played from a white pride angle. That you would compare the militantly racist Black Panther movie to the Super Man franchise just shows that you have a boring, sub-par IQ.

Please. The fact that a superhero from a distant galaxy would be white by default and would be synonymous with "Truth, Justice and the American Way" is without a doubt a thinly veiled "white pride" statement.

That you would fail to see that speaks volumes about your stupidity.

I never though about it that way, but it does make sense. Superman was from the planet krypton but he was about the American way. Does make you think.

I was a voracious comic book collector as a kid, and I still have all of them dating back to 1959, over 1000 issues.

My dad asked me as a kid if I ever wondered why a super being from a distant galaxy would "look like" Superman did.

I thought about what he said and it made perfect sense. I only kept all of those comics because they have appreciated in value over time.

It is NOT an "All Black Movie". In fact the creator of the character, Stan Lee is in the film himself.

I know that, you ignorant swine. My point to the other poster was that he is WHITE, therefore it is NOT an "ALL BLACK movie.

Try to keep up.

Dumb. There have been many movies made by and about blacks that have been criticized.

Absolutely. The majority of the "Blaxplotation" movies of tbe 70"s were a perfect example, and in that case, the majority of the critics of those movies WERE Black.

The Black Panther character made his debut in Marvel comics in 1966, so the character is not new.

I knew that it was just a matter of time for the legions of butthurt race pimps to come out of their caves, put on their sheets and flock to their keyboards to whine about this movie.

Truth be told, it just magnifies the depth of their stupidity, but makes for great entertainment in this cesspool of a forum.

I guess we will see, but I doubt this will be the best superhero movie of all time.

All the positive ratings are of fear of SJW hypocrisy.

Rotten Tomatos is deleting negative reviews.

I know you think the presentation of a face that is white if white pride, given whites are more attractive, intelligent, ethical, and human. But, the people who created Super Man did so without giving a single thought to race.
I get that you're an insecure white supremacist, and not a very intelligent one. However, I will humor your psychosis just for a moment for entertainment value.

How the hell would YOU know what the people who created Superman were thinking back in 1938?

Were you a part of the development team that created the character?
You quoted my post, idiot.

Yep. That was an honest mistake. Normally I would not dignify you with even a one syllable word.

I know that, you ignorant swine. My point to the other poster was that he is WHITE, therefore it is NOT an "ALL BLACK movie.

Try to keep up.

ALL major characters are black. It is an all black movie. There might be a minor walk on by a white person, possible to satisfy the brainless like yourself who can suck your own dick and say "See it's DivErSity!"

Alfred Hitchcock and Stephen King are both in all their movies. This doesn't make them stars and they will never get an oscar for a walk on. Do try to keep up. Your nose is being rubbed in black pubic hair and you love it.

Try to keep up.

ALL major characters are black. It is an all black movie. There might be a minor walk on by a white person, possible to satisfy the brainless like yourself who can suck your own dick and say "See it's DivErSity!"

Alfred Hitchcock and Stephen King are both in all their movies. This doesn't make them stars and they will never get an oscar for a walk on. Do try to keep up. Your nose is being rubbed in black pubic hair and you love it.

I wasn't addressing you. I've already surpassed my daily quota of talking to the ignorant people in this forum.

But since you insist on making yourself look idiotic, look at the cast in the link

The non black actors in the movie are not all just a bunch of uncredited unknowns....unless you live in the backwoods of Appalachia.

Last edited:

Nope. I've seen it in action. How do you think I got all of Glenn Beck's books? Do you think I paid for them?

I even have the business card of a "book launderer" who manipulates bestseller lists for a living.
Nobody has bought a Glenn Beck book since 2010.

He is a Zionist kook who destroyed a great gig at Fox with his “2nd Holocaust” nonsense.

Nobody has bought a Glenn Beck book since 2010.

He is a Zionist kook who destroyed a great gig at Fox with his “2nd Holocaust” nonsense.

Yes, I know you guys have a habit of throwing those not racist enough under the bus. Blah blah blah.

Forum List

Back