Revenge is cominng: ISIS terror threat made again New Zelannd Prime Minister

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"Revenge Is Coming": ISIS Terror Threat Made Against New Zealand Prime Minister
A Twitter user has threatened New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern following the largest terror attack in the country's history in which two mosques were assaulted by gunmen during prayer services, killing 49.

upload_2019-3-15_10-13-8.png

-----------------------------------------------

As we warned there is a war on Christians u sheep better wake up reality is coming for you morons LOL. andn you assholes will claim it to be a conspiracy lmfao . The good thing that's that many less of you bahaha.

THIS IS A PYS OP !!

THOSE GUNS WE PROBABLY RAN IN THERE JUST LIKE FAST ANND FURIOUS OBAMA AND CLINTON BEHIND IT ALL NNO DOUBT

THEY WILL TAKE SOCIAL MEDIA USE IT SO THEY CA NTAKE FULL CONTROL OF THE INTERNET

COUNTER ATTACKS COMING.

D1qtXaBXcAcjpMS.jpg

Nick Monroe on Twitter

D1qcDx3X0AEks81.png

Last edited:
Too bad ISIL won't target the people who celebrate the attack. It's nice when terrorists take each other out.

• Banned
This is one of the things that triggered this guy

The Great Replacement
The Great Replacement is very simple. You have one people, and in the space of a generation, you have a different people.Renaud Camus
The Great Replacement (French: Le grand remplacement) is a term originally coined by a French writer Renaud Camus who first used it to describe the demographic replacement happening in France due to its mass immigration policies and low birth rates among the native French.

The same term can be applied to many other European peoples both in Europe and abroad - from Germany, to England, to the United States, which all have below replacement birth rates and migration policies that pose an existential threat. Of all the different races of people on this planet, only the European races are facing the possibility of extinction in a relatively near future.

The purpose of this site is the documentation of European decline both demographically and culturally, and spreading awareness of this term "The Great Replacement" both on the internet through hashtags like #TheGreatReplacement and #GreatReplacement and in conversations in the real world, which hopefully inspires change in cultural and political attitudes before it is too late. In addition, it should replace the previous term that was used to describe the same population replacement phenomenon as #WhiteGenocide, which hasn't been as effective outside the United States, although YouTube alone shows over 50,000 results when you do an exact search for "white genocide" - most of them in English.

Nobody's celebrating, BlackFlag. Those killings were murder.
I'm sure surprised you aren't. Go look around social media. Click my thread. Click one of the others about it. Plenty are celebrating, and what they have in common is being conservative Trump supporters.

Nobody's celebrating, BlackFlag. Those killings were murder.
I'm sure surprised you aren't. Go look around social media. Click my thread. Click one of the others about it. Plenty are celebrating, and what they have in common is being conservative Trump supporters.
I've been banned from posting on social media, BF. I have no access in but about 8 turn downs when I try to sign up. They know who conservatives are and have their symbol for "no help" written against me somewhere. They don't bother to answer, either, when I ask for their help. The only social media I ever see is that which is reconstructed in order to publish someone's words in another format. So I cannot see anything there for myself. I think this thing in New Zealand is a hoax to insure that Ilhan Omar is not disciplined for her anti-Semitic remarks. The guy who did it is from Australia, who supports Wikileaks when it suits them. My mother said politics make strange bedfellows. Nothing could be truer, imho, from my experience in the shadowy world of terrorism, public sentiment, and deep state politics.

Too bad ISIL won't target the people who celebrate the attack. It's nice when terrorists take each other out.
They won't? What planet are you from. Well, if tards die, maybe those who don't will understand the world you created.

I think this thing in New Zealand is a hoax to insure that Ilhan Omar is not disciplined for her anti-Semitic remarks.
Oh sorry, I didn't know I was dealing with the mentally challenged
Oh, how appropriate and loyal you are, Mr. Flag, to the DNC TDS talking points page. :iyfyus.jpg:
Were all the massacred people really just crisis actors? :rolleyes:

quote: Were all the massacred people really just crisis actors?​

After what Ilhan Omar said to AOC yesterday naming her affiliation of her Green Deal goals with "the Jews" unquote. they needed something really big to make sure she'd smell like a rose next to a mass shooting. The shooter is Australian, home of the WikiLeaks man. The WikiLeaks is dedicated to covering the DNC's butt while exposing what's under any conservative's finger nails. It's a worldwide conspiracy to get rid of the middle class, leaving only a small number of elites and an uncountable world peasant class. It's serfdom revisited what the Demmies and their worldwide partners want. The demmies are up to their earlobes in public disgust. Covering Ilhan's butt will prevent the public from knowing who she really is and how she got to come to America to destroy America for the Jihad movement from her beloved African continent. See how quickly she threw away AOC over something that seems irrelevant to nonterrorists like most of us?

I think this thing in New Zealand is a hoax to insure that Ilhan Omar is not disciplined for her anti-Semitic remarks.
Oh, how appropriate and loyal you are, Mr. Flag, to the DNC TDS talking points page. :iyfyus.jpg:

After what Ilhan Omar said to AOC yesterday naming her affiliation of her Green Deal goals with "the Jews" unquote. they needed something really big to make sure she'd smell like a rose next to a mass shooting. The shooter is Australian, home of the WikiLeaks man. The WikiLeaks is dedicated to covering the DNC's butt while exposing what's under any conservative's finger nails. It's a worldwide conspiracy to get rid of the middle class, leaving only a small number of elites and an uncountable world peasant class. It's serfdom revisited what the Demmies and their worldwide partners want. The demmies are up to their earlobes in public disgust. Covering Ilhan's butt will prevent the public from knowing who she really is and how she got to come to America to destroy America for the Jihad movement from her beloved African continent. See how quickly she threw away AOC over something that seems irrelevant to nonterrorists like most of us?
You are mentally ill

You are mentally ill

quote: You are mentally ill​

That's so easy to say rather than deciding to wake up and turn off the burnt coffee, isn't it Mr. Flag.

Edit: This one's for you, BF:

Ilhan's fraudulent marriage to her brother:

More corroboration of Ilhan's shenanigans to destroy America:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back