REVEALED: Trump's 'deal of the century' map for a future Palestine, Israel

Trump farted publicly in water again , i don't see how Palestinian elites could it (withóut eastern Jerusalem) sell to Palestinians and the muslim world . but I guess his buddy vova putler blessed Trump's 'deal of the century' and this is only important for the red clown
map_israel_palestine_deal.png

I agree completely. Israel needs to simply push the Arabs out, and annex all of the land.
do you think its a realistic scenario on the planet earth?

Trump farted publicly in water again , i don't see how Palestinian elites could it (withóut eastern Jerusalem) sell to Palestinians and the muslim world . but I guess his buddy vova putler blessed Trump's 'deal of the century' and this is only important for the red clown

I agree completely. Israel needs to simply push the Arabs out, and annex all of the land.

That has worked so well in the past.....
it worked for Israel 50/50, i´d say

I was much less jaded when Jimmy Carter tried to get all sides together. Today with all of the crap and age, cynicism is part of the resume. But not trying anything can be dangerous. Seeing Progs give Israel the middle finger when Obama was President was worrisome. With the Israeli leader addressing Congress while Obama locked the White House doors was telling and it is easy to see a see/saw relationship in future middle east dealing with countries there. Also seeing Obama and Hillary dismantle some nations stability will potentially have the affect to set up more future wars and created millions of refugees. The Iran deal was to expensive and to one sided although something will need to be done one way or the other.

I was much less jaded when Jimmy Carter tried to get all sides together. Today with all of the crap and age, cynicism is part of the resume. But not trying anything can be dangerous. Seeing Progs give Israel the middle finger when Obama was President was worrisome. With the Israeli leader addressing Congress while Obama locked the White House doors was telling and it is easy to see a see/saw relationship in future middle east dealing with countries there. Also seeing Obama and Hillary dismantle some nations stability will potentially have the affect to set up more future wars and created millions of refugees. The Iran deal was to expensive and to one sided although something will need to be done one way or the other.
what can you say on topic?
Trump's 'deal of the century' map for a future Palestine, Israel

Jimmy Carter worked with both sides

Donny Dealmaker just works with his favorite side and declares it a good deal for all

Turkey
Numan Kurtulmus, deputy chairman of Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party (AK), also slammed Trump's statements on Jerusalem, saying: "No, Trump! Jerusalem is the capital of the Palestinian state and the heart of the Islamic world!"

Palestinians

Sami Abu Zhuri, an official of Hamas which governs the Gaza Strip, said Trump's statement was "aggressive and will spark a lot of anger".

"Trump's statement about Jerusalem is nonsense and Jerusalem will always be the land of the Palestinians," he told Reuters News Agency. "The Palestinians will confront this deal and Jerusalem will remain a Palestinian land."

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said "a thousand no's" to the plan.

"After the nonsense that we heard today we say a thousand no's to the Deal of The Century," Abbas said at a press conference in the West Bank city of Ramallah, where the Palestinian Authority is headquartered.

He said the Palestinians remain committed to ending the Israeli occupation and establishing a state with its capital in east Jerusalem.

"We will not kneel and we will not surrender," Abbas said, adding that the Palestinians would resist the plan through "peaceful, popular means".

Egypt
Egypt urged Israelis and Palestinians to "carefully study" the proposal. The foreign ministry said in a statement that the plan favours a solution that restores all the "legitimate rights" of the Palestinian people through establishing an “independent and sovereign state on the occupied Palestinian territories".

Egypt, which along with Jordan is the only Arab country to have made peace with Israel, said it appreciates the US administration's efforts to try to resolve the decades-old

There is no realistic solution - there are very large swaths of people that simply do not want peace.

Donny Dealmaker just works with his favorite side and declares it a good deal for all
Yeah, he worked with both sides... which explains why we are still in this mess. Jimmy was a hoot.

Yeah, he worked with both sides... which explains why we are still in this mess. Jimmy was a hoot.
Egypt and Israel have been at peace since Carter negotiated a deal
Prior to that, they had two wars in ten years

Ok, I'll grant you that. I will say there is a distinct difference. Egypt was not engaged in terrorism, and honestly most of the time when a country loses decisively in a war, they work towards peace.

Anwar Saddat is who initiated talks. Anwar Saddat, was pushing for peace. Anwar Saddat opposed the Carter Geneva initiative.

Now I will give credit where it is due. Carter kept the two sides talking. He did in fact do that.

But the goal was a settlement to the Palestine situation, and that didn't happen.

The people of Gaza and the west bank, both have had numerous chances to achieve a settlement. Instead they openly voted for, and elected a terrorist organization.

I would not negotiate with them either, and no one should.

Ok, I'll grant you that. I will say there is a distinct difference. Egypt was not engaged in terrorism, and honestly most of the time when a country loses decisively in a war, they work towards peace.

Anwar Saddat is who initiated talks. Anwar Saddat, was pushing for peace. Anwar Saddat opposed the Carter Geneva initiative.

Now I will give credit where it is due. Carter kept the two sides talking. He did in fact do that.

But the goal was a settlement to the Palestine situation, and that didn't happen.

The people of Gaza and the west bank, both have had numerous chances to achieve a settlement. Instead they openly voted for, and elected a terrorist organization.

The goal wasn’t to resolve the Palestinian situation
It was to resolve the conflict between Israel and Egypt.

The goal wasn’t to resolve the Palestinian situation
It was to resolve the conflict between Israel and Egypt.

Camp David Accords: Jimmy Carter Reflects 25 Years Later

Looking back on all of the issues or events that took place, including the Camp David accords, there is a continuity that is both discouraging and also offers some modicum of hope. United Nations resolution 242 was passed unanimously, including a positive vote by the United States and Israel, at the conclusion of the 1967 war. Its basic premises call for withdrawal of Israel from the occupied territories and for the acknowledgement of Israel's existence and sovereignty--and its right to exist in peace--by all the nations of the world. And a third thing that it calls for is a just settlement of the refugee problem.

Those were the three basic elements for peace, but obviously peace was not achieved. Additional wars took place-the latest one was in 1973. When we went to Camp David, it was with an effort to continue the process that had been begun a long time before.

I'm not going to try to repeat what we have talked about this morning, but I would like to just outline a few things, because, in reading my voluminous notes that I took at the time, it's obvious that some issues were in the forefront.

First was Arab recognition of Israel's right to exist in peace. Second was Israel's withdrawal from the occupied territories, with exceptions that had to be negotiated for Israel's security. A contiguous, or Palestinian, state was assumed with--to use Prime Minister Begin's phrase, "full autonomy for the Palestinians," or to use his more precise phrase "Palestinian Arabs"--because he maintained to me that Israeli Jews were also Palestinians.​

Ok... so I have provided proof of my claims... which is Carter himself, in his own words saying that finding a solution to the Palestine problem was a key goal in the Camp David accords.

Now here is your chance to provide proof that it wasn't. I look forward to your brilliant evidence in support of your claim.

Any time sir.

As far as realistic solutions go, this is the most militarily realistic solution that will actually solve the problem.
You push the Arabs out, and there will be peace in Israel.

If you are looking for a realistic political solution, there is none, and never will be.

As far as realistic solutions go, this is the most militarily realistic solution that will actually solve the problem.

If you are looking for a realistic political solution, there is none, and never will be.
Yea...that one will go over like a fart in Temple

Yea...that one will go over like a fart in Temple

I didn't say it would go over.... only that it is the only real solution.

When you ask for a solution, the solution to some cancer is chemo which is horrible to go through.

Some people refuse chemo. But it is still the only solution in some cases.

Whether people accept the solution, or not, is not the question. The question is what would be a solution.
I'm telling you that's the only solution. If you think land for peace will work, then why has it not worked in the dozens of times that it was offered to the Palestinians? They rejected it over and over.

So if you have another solution, then give it. Just sitting around complaining "Your idea won't work" is also not a solution. If you have one, post it. I'll consider it.

The only other solution, is total genocide of all Jews. Is that what you advocate? Because that's what the Arabs want.

"
militarily realistic solution that will actually solve the problem.
You push the Arabs out, and there will be peace in Israel." this is impossible , even you must know it . Israel can not do it ...

I like the concept, but the Palestinian areas are way too large.

Trump really does live in an alternate reality. It will be a race to see who violates this deal first, the Israelis or Palestinians. Oh but excuse me there, that seems to imply the deal will be passed in the first place, lol.
as we all know Putler´s " gas station masquerading as a country" can not exist with Oil prices lower then 40$ . oil prices goes down and czar of the gas - station vova putler gave order to his cuckold (D Trump) to start a new intifada with a totally unacceptable for Palestinians (and Muslims) plan . corrupted Netanyahu had no choice he is under crime investigation, and almost dead politically .
The problem with that entire region is that no one has been allowed to have complete victory or complete failure.

The US has always been in there "keeping the peace" and wasting trillions of taxpayer dollars. We should completely get the fuck out of the way and let everybody duke it out until there is a decisive and clear victory.

Who gives a fuck about what is acceptable to Palestinians and Muslims? Who gives a fuck about what is acceptable Israelis and Jews?

If one side doesn't like anything that's happening right now, the US should get the fuck out of the way and let them fight it out.

Fuck Peace in the Middle East!

Forum List

Back