Libel? Slander?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
We've heard all manner of "Trump is a mean poopy-head" claims and allegations the last 3 years. A veritable flood of venomous charges by Democrats and many MSM morons. Virtually all have proven to be nothing more than the petulant, sour grapes of those who were absolutely certain that Hillary would win in 2016.

If I claimed in writing that Nadler, Schiff, and Mr. Vindman are all thieves, liars, and pedophiles - they all look shady - could I not be held liable?

And as our Prez is the target are we all not demeaned and diminished by the libel & slander that has been pitched by bitter dweebs and pedos? Does not every American have the right to sue the liars in court?

Last edited:
Here’s a pro tip. Never say that Schiff is a thief, liar or pedophile. Say someone else is saying it. I hear that people say Schiff is a pedophile. Then you aren’t saying it yourself!

we could, we would need someone to get a lawyer and do a class action suit.

Here’s a pro tip. Never say that Schiff is a thief, liar or pedophile. Say someone else is saying it. I hear that people say Schiff is a pedophile. Then you aren’t saying it yourself!
And you read that in "How To Be A Leftarded Slimeball?" I hear that people say that about you all the time.

And you read that in "How To Be A Leftarded Slimeball?" I hear that people say that about you all the time.
Learned it from Trump. He does it all the time.

We've heard all manner of "Trump is a mean poopy-head" claims and allegations the last 3 years. A veritable flood of venomous charges by Democrats and many MSM morons. Virtually all have proven to be nothing more than the petulant, sour grapes of those who were absolutely certain that Hillary would win in 2016.

If I claimed in writing that Nadler, Schiff, and Mr. Vindman are all thieves, liars, and pedophiles - they all look shady - could I not be held liable?

And as our Prez is the target are we all not demeaned and diminished by the libel & slander that has been pitched by bitter dweebs and pedos? Does not every American have the right to sue the liars in court?
Yes we do have the right to sue. Go pay a lawyer and see where it goes.

can you imagine how many law suits would be filed against Trump for his careless name calling if everybody sued for slander and libel. Holy crap, it would be a tidal wave!

ghostbusters-20090702101439824-000.jpg

............................Well, That's what I heard

It’s not just that Trump is a mean poopy head but a flaming asshole, moron, egotistical bully and dotard

can you imagine how many law suits would be filed against Trump for his careless name calling if everybody sued for slander and libel. Holy crap, it would be a tidal wave!
One minute they're cheering Trump on for his infantile name-calling and nasty personal insults, the next minute they're whining that he's being libeled and slandered.

You can't make this up. This degree of blind idolatry is uncharted territory.

^ how to be a retard in 3 paragraphs or less

Almost all of the allegations against tRump have proven to be true.

Defamation of public persons is largely protected by free speech. In order to be held liable, the defamed person would have to prove that a knowingly false statement was made with malice, caused actual harm and was more than simple hyperbole.

I'm sure you can find a good lawyer whom you can pay to file that suit for you.

One minute they're cheering Trump on for his infantile name-calling and nasty personal insults, the next minute they're whining that he's being libeled and slandered.

You can't make this up. This degree of blind idolatry is uncharted territory.
i think redonkulous sums it up pretty well

Almost all of the allegations against tRump have proven to be true.

Except the serious ones (like Russian collusion).

No that was proven as well. The collusion Mueller proved didn't rise to a criminal conspiracy, or crime in Mueller's opinion. But then again the missing evidence is across the pond in Russia and Mueller wasn't getting at that was he?

It’s not just that Trump is a mean poopy head but a flaming asshole, moron, egotistical bully and dotard

Wow. You just described yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back