Retiring Never-Trump diplomat: We've been lying to the Trump administration about how many US troops are still in Syria

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Retiring Never-Trump diplomat: We've been lying to the Trump administration about how many US troops are still in Syria

"President Trump wanted the U.S to withdraw troops from Syria. We never did."

Well, how about that. Your deep state, killing our boys when Trump was trying to bring them home. Wouldn't it be ironic if those soldiers parents voted for the pedophile pig Biden?

Well, how about that. Your deep state, killing our boys when Trump was trying to bring them home. Wouldn't it be ironic if those soldiers parents voted for the pedophile pig Biden?
cremini we were lied to for 10 years about vietnam by the democrats
Look how long they were promote the myth the gop liked war and
"they" were the party of the peacenicks

Are you forgetting how Republican DICK Nixon was a major player in the lies about the Vietnam war? It was not the NVA or Vietcong that murderered those 58,000 Americans,it was johnson and Nixon.

Are you forgetting how Republican DICK Nixon was a major player in the lies about the Vietnam war? It was not the NVA or Vietcong that murderered those 58,000 Americans,it was johnson and Nixon.
Tell me what was nixon to do with the biggest mess a president could get
I served during Vietnam
Nixon was bombing 24/7 just to get em to the peace table

There have been reports during the past 4 years that Trump's interest in intelligence briefings is lacking which if taken as fact would make it easy to believe in the Pentagon's ability to pull the wool over Trump's eyes. I find it hard to decide who to trust on the matter.

There have been reports during the past 4 years that Trump's interest in intelligence briefings is lacking which if taken as fact would make it easy to believe in the Pentagon's ability to pull the wool over Trump's eyes. I find it hard to decide who to trust on the matter.
With Trump, what you see is what you get. Whether he lies or tells the truth it's in front of the camera
This guy admits they fed trump lies
I guess he thinks he's a self proclaiming hero

FUCKING Traitors. Need to be EXECUTED!!!!

I served during Vietnam
Wow you really don’t know your history,lol dick expanded the war in Vietnam illegally bombing cambodia murdering women and children only to get everybody’s attention away from the watergate scandal,Clinton learned well from his buddy and did the same thing with his scandal. The asshole also sabotaged Lbjs Paris peace talks to end the war extending it so he could get elected lying to the people he would immediately end the war if becoming president.he could have ended the war in 69 had he wanted but he delayed it another four years murdering thousands of men same as his fellow murderer lbj,damn our corrupt school system is failing. :laughing0301:

Hmmmm....

The diplomat works for the State Department (Special Envoy is his title).

Generally...well not generally but every single freaking day.....the military is under the command of the Defence Department.

The story is in "The Blaze" which is dubious to start with but...whatever. How could a diplomat "lie" to the President about how many troops are in theater when he could find out from his defense officials.... I know he's been through like 70 Secretaries of defense...I was wondering when I was going to get my turn...but if the blob didn't know how many troops were in Syria...thats pretty much on him.

Its a confusing story but then again, the administration was never very straightforward on any front.

Near as I can tell, Trump has worked aggressively to get our soldiers out of harm's way. He is paving the way to world peace.

Maybe you need to read a bit about nixon and his underhanded dealings about the Vietnam War before you make to many comments.
Just a bit of information to ponder.

Richard M. Nixon told an aide that they should find a way to secretly “monkey wrench” peace talks in Vietnam in the waning days of the 1968 campaign for fear that progress toward ending the war would hurt his chances for the presidency, according to newly discovered notes.

In a telephone conversation with H. R. Haldeman, who would go on to become White House chief of staff, Nixon gave instructions that a friendly intermediary should keep “working on” South Vietnamese leaders to persuade them not to agree to a deal before the election, according to the notes, taken by Mr. Haldeman.

The Nixon campaign’s clandestine effort to thwart President Lyndon B. Johnson’s peace initiative that fall has long been a source of controversy and scholarship. Ample evidence has emerged documenting the involvement of Nixon’s campaign. But Mr. Haldeman’s notes appear to confirm longstanding suspicions that Nixon himself was directly involved, despite his later denials.

So, if true, he is responsible for the lives of over 50,000 US troops.
He was a scumbag!

I served during Vietnam

Forum List

Back