Retired Lt. Gen. Rips Obama for ... ‘Aiding and Abetting the Enemy’

Or, maybe they WANT to concentrate ISIS forces in Mosul.

Well obama bought and paid for ISIS, so by rights, he can do anything he wants with it.

So why hasn't he declared himself as dictator? You think he's going to wait until the last minute?

Because if he did, he would be frog marched out of the WhiteHouse within the hour of his declaration.

Instead, he leans upon the 'reasonable doubt'... which we see is evaporating by the second, with this General's and more recently, Gulliani's recognition that obama is, what he is... . An Anti-American, dong his best to separate the US Public from the principles that define America, through the Advocacy of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

I don't think so Lakhota , seem strange to announce attack plans . In earlier times of common sense war they always said that 'loose lips sink ships' .

In past wars a soldier would have to be tortured to give up his companys position or strategic movements. I guess Obama didnt get that memo

I don't think so Lakhota , seem strange to announce attack plans . In earlier times of common sense war they always said that 'loose lips sink ships' .

In past wars a soldier would have to be tortured to give up his companys position or strategic movements. I guess Obama didnt get that memo

Did Bush hide his intent to invade Iraq?

lol

lol
Hell no , I remember wtching that shit on TV and I said the same thing then

lol

So what does that have to do with anything?

lol

And that somehow makes something funny?

lol

It makes you funny, in a sad depressing way for anyone who clings desperately to a fragment of faith in the intellect of their fellow human beings.

Seems more and more retired military men are of this opinion.

truthuncensored.net ^
Retired Lt. Gen. Rips Obama for Making Military Timeline Public and ‘Aiding and Abetting the Enemy’ Obama is under heavy criticism after publishing detailed plans on the timing the U.S. plans to initiate to retake the ISIS captured city of Mosul. Arkansas Senator and former Army Infantry Officer Tom Cotton blasted the administration for publishing the war plans. “It’s very mystifying why this administration would reveal potential plans to retake Mosul. If a private in Iraq had revealed this kind of planning inadvertently by leaving a plan in the chow hall or the gym, he might have faced a...
Didn't you know that Herr Generalissimo Obama is the greatest battlefield commander since Hannibal? He's laying a trap for ISIS.

So you think we should go to war again? Didn't get enough the first time around when Bush FAILED to win in Iraq and Afghanistan, to the tune of $4,000,000,000,000, 45,000 maimed troops and 5000 dead?

Why don't you sign up for the service now and put your money and blood where your pie hole is?
I already put in twenty, yardbird. What is your bacic problem, yellowbelly?

lol

It makes you funny, in a sad depressing way for anyone who clings desperately to a fragment of faith in the intellect of their fellow human beings.

I understand

lol

And that is simply a matter of personal opinion. like everything else here, It can easily be said your doing that very thing in support of your political party

You think ISIS would really be that stupid? they know we are coming in with air power. Do they think we would be riding camels?
If anything, it would Give ISIS time to secure assets so they would be safer from air strikes, or even cause them to step up their
attacks on civilians before. You can bet ISIS is spending time figuring out our startegy from all angles as well, thers no good reason
to even tell them we plan on driving them from Mosul, better to just do it if it has to be done.

You think ISIS would really be that stupid? they know we are coming in with air power. Do they think we would be riding camels?
If anything, it would Give ISIS time to secure assets so they would be safer from air strikes, or even cause them to step up their
attacks on civilians before. You can bet ISIS is spending time figuring out our startegy from all angles as well, thers no good reason
to even tell them we plan on driving them from Mosul, better to just do it if it has to be done.

He IS that fucking stupid. The subversive will TRY to spin anything to help the obomanation!

Another example of abject stupidity to try and make the Manchurian muslim look ... smart?

B-Ltbl6IIAA3r8c.jpg

You DO NOT tell the chef at a restaurant that his food propbably tastes like shit BEFORE ORDERING it, nor do you inform enemies YOUR PLANS to try to defeat them. Common sense. Of which Obama has none.

Last fall General McInerney suggested IS wouldn't exist in its present form without help from the US:
"During an appearance on Fox News, General Thomas McInerney acknowledged that the United States 'helped build ISIS' as a result of the group obtaining weapons from the Benghazi consulate in Libya which was attacked by jihadists in September 2012."
Gen. McInerney We Helped Build ISIS Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
When Obama drew his "red line" in Syria about 18 months ago, Americans gave a thumbs down on regime change in Damascus.

Just in time, IS appeared to give Obama another chance at winning another Peace Prize (maybe in Ukraine?)

Forum List

Back