Retired Green Beret gets 7 years for weapons conviction

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Ooops..it appears that hand Grenades are not allowed..who knew?

This guy should have known better..I guess he does now:

Retired Green Beret and former Oath Keeper Jeremy Brown was sentenced to over seven years in prison on weapons charges leveled during a federal investigation into his alleged involvement in the Jan. 6 capitol riot.
A federal jury convicted Brown, 48, in December of five felonies and one misdemeanor involving two illegal guns and two hand grenades, and possession of a classified document. The items were found during a search last year of his Tampa property.
Brown was acquitted of four other document possession-related charges.
U.S. District Judge Susan Bucklew called Brown’s military service extraordinary but questioned his remorse as she handed down the 87-month sentence.
“You’ve absolutely accepted no responsibility to what you’ve done in this case,” Bucklew said. “And you were defiant to the end. You essentially, in many ways, held yourself above the law.”

The presentence investigation recommended a punishment range of 87 to 108 months. Each felony carried a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

This guy should have known better..Brown was sentenced to over seven years in prison on ... possession of a classified document. The items were found during a search last year of his Tampa property. Each felony carried a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

Gee, where does this sound familiar?

bidenhalluc.gif

These 50 year career politicians should know better.

Gee, where does this sound familiar?

View attachment 774258

These 50 year career politicians should know better.
Retired Green Beret and former Oath Keeper Jeremy Brown was sentenced to over seven years in prison on weapons charges leveled during a federal investigation into his alleged involvement in the Jan. 6 capitol riot.
yo..piece of shit...you changed my post..are you really that desperate?

A federal jury convicted Brown, 48, in December of five felonies and one misdemeanor involving two illegal guns and two hand grenades, and possession of a classified document. The items were found during a search last year of his Tampa property.
U.S. District Judge Susan Bucklew called Brown’s military service extraordinary but questioned his remorse as she handed down the 87-month sentence.
“You’ve absolutely accepted no responsibility to what you’ve done in this case,” Bucklew said. “And you were defiant to the end. You essentially, in many ways, held yourself above the law.”

The presentence investigation recommended a punishment range of 87 to 108 months. Each felony carried a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

Neither are pipe bombs but that dyke looking bitch had 24 of them and nothing happened to it.
No jail time at all.

Yo, Megaturd...

I merely truncated the post to the salient point to which I was responding to to make it easier to read and follow and it saves server space. Get over yourself.

Are you really that stupid?
Nope..you attempted to change the entire emphasis of the quote..to ignore the hand grenades and guns..and dramatize the classified document.
I get it though..lying is all you really got.
Moot anyway..dude is in prison.

Who'd have thought a guy who loves Trump, a president who thought himself above the law, thinks he's also above the law... and what harm could come from this.....?

Yep. Dude is in prison for 7 years for having A document while Biden had BOXES full.

Get it now?
He's in prison for possessing two illegal guns, two grenades, and a classified document.

All caught up now, tard?

Forum List

Back