Retired cop says NYPD boss Jeffrey Brienza repeatedly raped her at Yankee Stadium: lawsuit

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Jeffrey Brienza.⁣

One of the most respected police officers (among the NYPD) in the city. Was in charge of security for the Yankees.⁣

Today, he was accused of multiple counts of felony rape and sexual assault by another highly respected police officer. ⁣

I believe the victim.

I can't picture it. A woman's police uniform is not an insubstantial set of garments. I don't think it can be done forcibly.

Perhaps the accusation is that he "forced" her to disrobe - or expose her pertinent parts, in order to facilitate the Old In & Out.

But she's a cop ferchrissake. No means of avoidance occurred to her? Wear a wire? Complain to the higher-ups? Carry a weapon? Cut his dick off?

Seems like a possible case of "Retroactive revocation of consent."

The truth will out.

I can't picture it. A woman's police uniform is not an insubstantial set of garments. I don't think it can be done forcibly.

Perhaps the accusation is that he "forced" her to disrobe - or expose her pertinent parts, in order to facilitate the Old In & Out.

But she's a cop ferchrissake. No means of avoidance occurred to her? Wear a wire? Complain to the higher-ups? Carry a weapon? Cut his dick off?

Seems like a possible case of "Retroactive revocation of consent."

The truth will out.
Ah if Biden and hunter get away with it . What can u do.?

Forum List

Back