Retention Rate of "Scientific" Atheists

Evolution, atheism, science, tennis rackets, medical alert pendants

The crane was invented by Nicholas-Jacques Conte in 1795. The first crane was a big, heavy machine that could only be used to move heavy objects. However, the inventor soon realized that he could use the crane to move people as well. He named the machine the "Crane."

In 1956, an entrepreneurial trucker named Malcolm McLean, seeking a cost-effective alternative to move cargo between New Jersey and Texas loaded 58 trailer bodies onto the World War II vintage tanker, the TS Ideal X, marking the start of what we call "Containerization.

One hundred sixty-one years. That is how slowly science plods along, in “modern” civilization. This mind-numbingly slow process of trial and error, which by the way is how every plant and animal operates in a “self-correcting mechanism,” led Nobel Laureate, Max Planck, to observe, “Science advances one funeral at a time.”

I have a patent pending on the first new way to string tennis rackets since the game was invented in 1873.

My second patent pending is for a medical alert device which makes obsolete the stupid pendant so many seniors wear around their necks like a security blanket. Simplicity overlooked, in tennis, in personal safety.

Let's Examine Claims of Atheists
So, you had nothing to offer.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” - Founding Father and second president, John Adams

“I say unequivocally that the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt.” - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful attorney in the world according to Guinness Book of Records

One of the last statements that the atheist George Bernard Shaw said before his death in 1950 was that he had pinned his hopes on atheism, but he had found that atheism did not solve the problems of the world. "The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith." (Too True to Be Good).

Last edited:
For good reason, you are on my Ignore List, along with Hollie and other atheists and Leftists who waste entirely too much time and thread space. I clicked the link to show what I was *missing*. It was the usual, of course.

You are a perfect example of Bartolini's Theorem, viz., "It takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than was required to state it."

Your first bullshit was:
Good job at proving that Hinduism is clearly the one true relgions. (sic) Was that your intent?

Answer: My intent was stated in the thread title. You atheists constantly put your words in other people's mouths and then proceed from there.

Your second bullshit was:

It's a graphic from 2008, but it's hard to find how they got their data. Since atheism isn't a faith, it's senseless to call it one. which makes the number suspect.

Answer: Statistics have not changed substantially since 2008, but you people grasp at straws and then put your clever wordplay to work. No matter what source is ever cited or not, you atheists reject and condemn it. That is part of your schtick.

Moreover, the Supreme Court has adjudicated that atheism IS a religion, complete with its own symbols.
View attachment 688508

Your third bullshit:

Yeah, those atheists sure are disappearing. Not.

The graph you cited does NOT reflect "atheists" which term you used above.
It reflects no religious affiliation. Big difference. Just because they do not cite a particular religious affiliation does not confirm any atheist belief. You would know that if you were well read. Bo Jinn and Vox Day make that point clear in their excellent books.

I suggest Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn and The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day.
They were previously militant atheists far more so than you are.

The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell is 900 pages of history, science, archaeology, and profoundly compelling evidence with hundreds of quotations by scholars, all footnoted so you can look them up, as you seem so eager to do.

I find it amusing that you claim to have all atheists and Leftwingers on ignore.

I call Bull Shit

Those raised atheist do not suddenly believe
The opposite occurs
I was a hardcore militant atheist from eighth grade until I was 35. If anyone mentioned God around me, I made it my mission to make them an atheist. I would do my utmost to introduce doubts into their minds.

In 1993, I had a white light experience which instantly converted me to a believer in God. I can't even begin to explain what that was like. It was incredible. I refer to that moment as "the day God spiked me".

I discovered something very strange afterwards. While I was an atheist, the Bible was a collection of contradictions and nonsense. God struck me as a total asshole.

After my white light experience, I found the Bible makes perfect sense to me.

That's not to say that most atheists convert to religion. They don't. You are correct about that. But I find myself pitying them now.

If, as atheists claim, atheism is so very "scientific" and "logical" and superior in every imaginable way, then WHY is their retention rate lower than any other groups?
Given atheists' outrageous, overzealous claims, coupled with their claimed "intellectualism," you would expect them to have the highest retention rate.

There is clearly a lesson to be learned here but you can count on atheists not to learn it.

View attachment 688499

"Every thinking man is an atheist." - Ernest Hemingway, before he put his shotgun into his mouth and pulled the trigger, not thinking about his wife discovering his gore or the poor people who would clean up his brains

Firstly it's a strange thing to present. If an atheist goes from being born an atheist and then becomes apathetic, doesn't care about religion, does that mean they don't get on the retention list?

You lose yourself in something outside yourself when you are happy; just as when you are desperately miserable you are intensely conscious of yourself, are a solid little lump of ego weighing a ton.” – Joseph Priestly, chemist, philosopher, theologian

"Solid little lump of ego weighing a ton" is a fitting description of today's atheists, incessantly screaming how smart and scientific they are.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” - Founding Father and second president, John Adams

“I say unequivocally that the resurrection of Jesus Christ is so overwhelming that it compels acceptance by proof which leaves absolutely no room for doubt.” - Sir Lionel Luckhoo, the most successful attorney in the world according to Guinness Book of Records

One of the last statements that the atheist George Bernard Shaw said before his death in 1950 was that he had pinned his hopes on atheism, but he had found that atheism did not solve the problems of the world. "The science to which I pinned my faith is bankrupt. Its counsels, which should have established the millennium, have led directly to the suicide of Europe. I believed them once. In their name I helped to destroy the faith of millions. And now they look at me and witness the great tragedy of an atheist who has lost his faith." (Too True to Be Good).

The Bible: a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalise mankind.

Thomas Paine

Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise.... During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution.

James Madison

The United States of America should have a foundation free from the influence of clergy.

George Washington

Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.

Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back