Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

Im 88 years old and haven't lived thru one, not one president I would even give a D minus for or would stand up for. Imagine that. Just imagine.

When either side takes this mighty american stand thru their beliefs it turns me further away from their point of view.

Im 88 years old and haven't lived thru one, not one president I would even give a D minus for or would stand up for. Imagine that. Just imagine.

This might not have been the country for you.
Probably won't be much longer.

The country will do just fine because employers have never had such a productive workforce to draw from. Any business that cannot find good workers is quite simply poorly run.

but the left isn't popular at all in society

Well, they got 7 million more votes than the Orange Buffoon, so what does that say about him?
So you are using stats that are highly contested eh ?? Why don't you wait instead of counting those chicken's before they hatch ??? I know, I know, you just can't help yourself... I know.

I say investigate the election fully. I endured reagan some how, made it thru bush, clinton, and obama. Ignored trump and will ignore the winner of this one. It's my patriotism shining thru.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn retweeted a call for Trump to temporarily suspend constitutional order and declare martial law to have the military to oversee a new U.S. election.

Flynn tweeted, “#WeThePeople @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood @DanScavino @LouDobbs @MariaBartiromo @marklevinshow @lofly727 Freedom never kneels except for God,” along with a link to a statement by an Ohio-based non-profit group called “We The People Convention.

In the We The People Convention (WTPC) press statement, the group details a full-page advertisement it bought in the Washington Times. The press statement is titled, “WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.”

The WTPC’s call for martial law comes as many U.S. media outlets have called the race for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, but Trump continues to contest the election results. Delegations of electoral college voters from each state are expected to cast their ballots for president on Dec. 14, while Dec. 23 serves as the deadline for electors’ votes to be received.

This would be hilarious to watch, Progs heads would explode.

That is fuckin' HILARIOUS. And to think people wondered why this criminal had to be pardoned. Apparently he's not only stupid enough to wrap himself up in the previous foreign government shit, he's also stupid enough to think a POTUS can "order new elections". :laughing0301: :laugh2::laughing0301::spinner:

Let's give the Supreme Court a chance, first.

If they think we should conduct fair elections in the appropriate states that Democrats stole, I would support that. At such a time, There should be U.S . Marshals at hand to ensure that people are not once again prevented from viewing the counting process. Anybody who does try to prevent it should be arrested immediately.
Lemme guess. The only states where there was no 'fraud' were those in states the Orange Buffoon won, right? You guys truly are gutless worms.
Are you this dumb ?? Why would anyone on the Trump team worry about potential fraud that didn't steal the state from him ??? The only ones that should be worrying about that would be the Democrats, so why aren't they ???? We know why, because the state's targeted stole it from Trump, and that's all that matters to the cratzi's if that is what happened.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn retweeted a call for Trump to temporarily suspend constitutional order and declare martial law to have the military to oversee a new U.S. election.

Flynn tweeted, “#WeThePeople @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood @DanScavino @LouDobbs @MariaBartiromo @marklevinshow @lofly727 Freedom never kneels except for God,” along with a link to a statement by an Ohio-based non-profit group called “We The People Convention.

In the We The People Convention (WTPC) press statement, the group details a full-page advertisement it bought in the Washington Times. The press statement is titled, “WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.”

The WTPC’s call for martial law comes as many U.S. media outlets have called the race for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, but Trump continues to contest the election results. Delegations of electoral college voters from each state are expected to cast their ballots for president on Dec. 14, while Dec. 23 serves as the deadline for electors’ votes to be received.

That is fuckin' HILARIOUS. And to think people wondered why this criminal had to be pardoned. Apparently he's not only stupid enough to wrap himself up in the previous foreign government shit, he's also stupid enough to think a POTUS can "order new elections". :laughing0301: :laugh2::laughing0301::spinner:
Don't ever underestimate what a President can or can't do. Just study Lincoln prior to the civil war.

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

That's fascism Gracie. So ....................................................... :no_text11:

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

Don't ever underestimate what a President can or can't do. Just study Lincoln prior to the civil war.

Yuh huh.
And what did Lincoln do, in that ONE MONTH?

President Trump is like an improved version of Lincoln

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

So much for all our over seas military members, those who are frail or in poor health, American expats, Americans with disabilities.
So be it.

They’re mostly urban votes, cattle in a geographically small corral.
Vote's a vote. Doesn't matter if they're in the high chaparral or ghetto. Your rural vote is no more important than that of the urbanite.

Its fraud
Stay tuned.
Again, I put this to you as I have put to others. Put you money where you mouth is. If Trump wins in court I'll leave the board for a year, if he doesn't you do? Are you a person of your convictions or are you full of shit?

And I will second that offer.

Forum List

Back