Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

Proclaiming fraud and declaring martial law to overturn our election based evidence they've presented so far would be an attempted coup on the Constitution by the Banana Republicans.

Sounds like something Donnies Russian BFF would suggest as he would certainly like to see America tear itself apart.

Good job Banana Republicans.

Putin loves you Big Time.
You cannot reason with Conspiracy theories.

Oh everyone knows that, Russia, Russia, Russia
Meuller's investigation was not a conspiracy theory. It came up with Guilty verdicts and did not exonerate the President, while it didn't Prosecute him because of the precedent not to indict sitting Presidents.

Did you not read the report's conclusion?

OHHHHHHhhhhhHH!!!! I get it!!! Trump TWEETED that he was completely exonerated, and instead of verifying for yourself, you just BELIEVE!

Here, I'll do your homework for/fact check you.

President's lie:

1607027668136.png

What the report really concluded:

1607027620401.png

Last edited:
I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

Proclaiming fraud and declaring martial law to overturn our election based evidence they've presented so far would be an attempted coup on the Constitution by the Banana Republicans.

Sounds like something Donnies Russian BFF would suggest as he would certainly like to see America tear itself apart.

Meuller's investigation was not a conspiracy theory. It came up with Guilty verdicts and did not exonerate the President, while it didn't Prosecute him because of the precedent not to indict sitting Presidents.

OHHHHHHhhhhhHH!!!! I get it!!! Trump TWEETED that he was completely exonerated, and instead of verifying for yourself, you just BELIEVE!

Here, I'll do your homework for fact check you.

President's lie:

View attachment 424715

View attachment 424714

LOL, thanks for making my point.

The Republic is dead. We are way too divided.

Let's peacefully separate....

...or we could do it the hard way.
You threaten civil war eeeeevery day...and you're STILL just a wuss on a messageboard. C

Here, I'll do your homework for fact check you.

President's lie:

View attachment 424715

View attachment 424714

LOL, thanks for making my point.
Right, I showed you how what your Cult Daddy said matches up against the text of the actual report.

I dont have any empathy for folks in a Cult...you can't help believing your Leader, but then again..Yes, yes you can.

Y'all can bitch and moan all you want, but if you think I am alone in thinking this is a solution to this attempt of a coup...think again. There are millions of us.

Y'all can bitch and moan all you want, but if you think I am alone in thinking this is a solution to this attempt of a coup...think again. There are millions of us.
As it stands, the bitching and moaning is coming from Donald J. Trump's worshipping Cultists. Good thing for America, and bad for the Cult - is that we're a Nation of Laws. The accusations have been laughed out of Court by DONALD J TRUMP appointed Judges, even, and with Prejudice.

But you think you've really 'got' something here, because Cult.

Isn't it funny, after spending the best part of 14 years on this board with an array of neocon, whackadoodle losers - from OCA, Jimmy and Darin, through to the latest nutjobs like Booty, Flash, and JustAGuy - that these losers are everything I thought they were, fascists. For 14 years they've harped on about freedom, the Constitution etc, etc, yet when it really comes down to it - the REAL nitty gritty - they are nothing but fascist bully boys/girls who don't care one iota about anything they claim to care about.

And I get it, if there was even an inkling of fraud. Or that they were backing a reasonable man, who had some great ideas. Instead they are backing one of the biggest jokes of a politician, a scam artist and a man who absolutely does not give a shit about them. Even his attack dog lawyer said they are not going after fraud in the courts. The only thing I would love out of an election like this is a compulsory IQ test in order to vote. You morons have no right to even vote for a dog catcher let alone for anybody who is running a country. You lot are just fucked in the head. Seriously fucked in the head.

Isn't it funny, after spending the best part of 14 years on this board with an array of neocon, whackadoodle losers - from OCA, Jimmy and Darin, through to the latest nutjobs like Booty, Flash, and JustAGuy - that these losers are everything I thought they were, fascists. For 14 years they've harped on about freedom, the Constitution etc, etc, yet when it really comes down to it - the REAL nitty gritty - they are nothing but fascist bully boys/girls who don't care one iota about anything they claim to care about.

And I get it, if there was even an inkling of fraud. Or that they were backing a reasonable man, who had some great ideas. Instead they are backing one of the biggest jokes of a politician, a scam artist and a man who absolutely does not give a shit about them. Even his attack dog lawyer said they are not going after fraud in the courts. The only thing I would love out of an election like this is a compulsory IQ test in order to vote. You morons have no right to even vote for a dog catcher let alone for anybody who is running a country. You lot are just fucked in the head. Seriously fucked in the head.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn retweeted a call for Trump to temporarily suspend constitutional order and declare martial law to have the military to oversee a new U.S. election.

Flynn tweeted, “#WeThePeople @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood @DanScavino @LouDobbs @MariaBartiromo @marklevinshow @lofly727 Freedom never kneels except for God,” along with a link to a statement by an Ohio-based non-profit group called “We The People Convention.

In the We The People Convention (WTPC) press statement, the group details a full-page advertisement it bought in the Washington Times. The press statement is titled, “WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.”

The WTPC’s call for martial law comes as many U.S. media outlets have called the race for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, but Trump continues to contest the election results. Delegations of electoral college voters from each state are expected to cast their ballots for president on Dec. 14, while Dec. 23 serves as the deadline for electors’ votes to be received.

This would be hilarious to watch, Progs heads would explode.
If this was to take place, it would be reminiscine of what takes place in other nation's who were intent on protecting the vote, and not allowing bad apples to come to power in order to reside over their nation's like we've seen in the past. It's a good thing when things get so bad, and the electorate has lost it's way.

Egypt comes to mind when Morssi got elected there, and yet they quickly figured out that he was a very bad cat who needed not only to be removed, but arrested as well. The Egyptian military was instrumental in the job. If Biden is a bad cat, then the nation must take action to make sure that he doesn't become the President of this nation, even if another election is warranted, and another candidate is chosen to run against Trump in a fair election based upon economic policies, and not based upon personal domestic agenda's that only represent a small fraction of the nation instead of representing all in the nation.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser and retired Army general Michael Flynn retweeted a call for Trump to temporarily suspend constitutional order and declare martial law to have the military to oversee a new U.S. election.

Flynn tweeted, “#WeThePeople @SidneyPowell1 @LLinWood @DanScavino @LouDobbs @MariaBartiromo @marklevinshow @lofly727 Freedom never kneels except for God,” along with a link to a statement by an Ohio-based non-profit group called “We The People Convention.

In the We The People Convention (WTPC) press statement, the group details a full-page advertisement it bought in the Washington Times. The press statement is titled, “WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election and Protect our Vote, in Full Page Washington Times ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution.”

The WTPC’s call for martial law comes as many U.S. media outlets have called the race for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, but Trump continues to contest the election results. Delegations of electoral college voters from each state are expected to cast their ballots for president on Dec. 14, while Dec. 23 serves as the deadline for electors’ votes to be received.

^^^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

But while the Insurrection Act is law, the fact that martial law is not codified lands its use in a distinctly grey legal area.

“One of the problems, of course, is that there’s nothing to prevent the president or a military commander from declaring martial law,” Banks noted. “They can just do it. It’s not sanctioned by law.”

Banks noted that the civilian in charge of the military — in this case, Defense Secretary Mark Esper — is the key to ensuring the military is kept out of the 2020 elections.

Secretary Esper is in a in a really critical role here,” Banks noted.

If this was to take place, it would be reminiscine of what takes place in other nation's who were intent on protecting the vote, and not allowing bad apples to come to power in order to reside over their nation's like we've seen in the past. It's a good thing when things get so bad, and the electorate has lost it's way.

Egypt comes to mind when Morssi got elected there, and yet they quickly figured out that he was a very bad cat who needed not only to be removed, but arrested as well. The Egyptian military was instrumental in the job. If Biden is a bad cat, then the nation must take action to make sure that he doesn't become the President of this nation, even if another election is warranted, and another candidate is chosen to run against Trump in a fair election based upon economic policies, and not based upon personal domestic agenda's that only represent a small fraction of the nation instead of representing all in the nation.

But he's not the bad cat. Trump is. Everybody with half a brain can see that. Do you have more than half a brain Beagle?

But while the Insurrection Act is law, the fact that martial law is not codified lands its use in a distinctly grey legal area.

“One of the problems, of course, is that there’s nothing to prevent the president or a military commander from declaring martial law,” Banks noted. “They can just do it. It’s not sanctioned by law.”

Banks noted that the civilian in charge of the military — in this case, Defense Secretary Mark Esper — is the key to ensuring the military is kept out of the 2020 elections.

Have to refer to Lincoln, and what he done in which allowed for the civil war to get legs.

But he's not the bad cat. Trump is. Everybody with half a brain can see that. Do you have more than half a brain Beagle?
Trump's 4 years proves you wrong bud, and now let's take a look at Bidens 47 years.

Works for me. Do I get to put my Trump/Pence yard signs back out?

If Biden is a bad cat, then the nation must take action to make sure that he doesn't become the President

If is a very powerful word. If there was any proof that Joe is a bad cat it would have come out by now.

If they have proof of their allegations of fraud in any states election, they've had plenty of time to remedy the situation or air their grievances in a court of law. Without proof, without evidence this would be subverting the election, subverting the rule of law, subverting the will of the people, and subverting the Constitution. It would be an illegal coup attempt to try and declare martial law to stop the legal political mechanisms that ensures a peaceful transfer of power to the next Administration. The very idea is an affront to 230+ years of our history.

Trump's 4 years proves you wrong bud, and now let's take a look at Bidens 47 years.

Which part was wrong? Trump has been a disaster by any standard. He will go down as one of the worst, if not the worst, president in US history.

And as if to double down, and prove it, this 'fraud' fiasco is what he will mostly be remembered for, as well as his lack of action with COVID. THAT is ihs legacy. What a pathetic legacy. Any good he did do (and I'm finding it hard to find anything good amongst his tweets) I wouldn't know any way. What will I remember about his presidency other than the above? His penchant for tweeting Fake News on a daily basis; his egotistical bent on anything (no matter any subject being discussed it always came to how great he was - how anything he did was the best thing in history on that subject); appointing totally unqualified people in cabinet (Betsy De Vos anybody?); the amount of people he hired and fired over that past four years (must be a record); the number of those said people that ended up being investigated and arrested/fined/sacked; Brett Kavanaugh ('nuff said); and the coup de grace? The way neocon nimrods on this board and in the press LOVED his political appointments no matter how critical normal people were of them and yet when he threw them under the bus, those same nimrods informed the rest of us what douchebags those people really were. To which we replied "yeah we pointed that out at the get-go - not surprised it took you so long to get it - afterall you're a dumbarse Deplorable".

The Republic is dead. We are way too divided.

Let's peacefully separate....

...or we could do it the hard way.
Not the only options..you could try..and get smashed out...it seems that when folks air these fantasies, they never consider the possibility of losing.

That too, just like the first Civil War...would resolve things.

Have to refer to Lincoln, and what he done in which allowed for the civil war to get legs.
Actually..what he did..was get elected..and that was enough..for many. But it was when the South realized that there would be no more slave states and that the balance of power was tilting evermore to the North..that they pulled out. The only thing the Lincoln could have done to shorten the war was to let the South go..and that was not going to happen.

In our current case...it is clear that Trump is hoping to usurp the election proper..thus i doubt that the military would support him.

The Right is still in a strong position..,to work their will via Congress and the Conservative leaning SCOTUS..thus..no civil war. Tossing Trump out on his ass..suits their agenda as well.

You couldn’t be more wrong dipshit

New Topics

Forum List

Back