Results of Obamanomics showing up more all the time

Dave,

Your article doesn't use the word tax, entitlement or government spending even once anywhere.

Do you just look at the headline and make up your own story?

Sort of like Madlibs for idiots.

Did not say that it did.. but it is my conclusion that these results, worsening under the current government controlled mostly by the liberals, with emphasis on higher taxation, higher spending, higher entitlement, etc help lead to this decline.. championed by the head of this government's executive branch, Obamalama himself

Dave,

Your article doesn't use the word tax, entitlement or government spending even once anywhere.

Do you just look at the headline and make up your own story?

Sort of like Madlibs for idiots.

Did not say that it did.. but it is my conclusion that these results, worsening under the current government controlled mostly by the liberals, with emphasis on higher taxation, higher spending, higher entitlement, etc help lead to this decline.. championed by the head of this government's executive branch, Obamalama himself

So you post an article that disagrees with your own "findings". Why post the article then? It only proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

I'll tell you why...because you and your "patriot" buddies are all too lazy to actually read the article and you know that the headline is good enough.

Be proud of yourself Dave, you're the face of conservative America. Lazy and retarded.

Indeed, and this lies directly on the lap of our president with his policies.

Sadly, we have an immature president who takes no responsibility for his presidency who is constantly pointing his finger away from himself. I have never in my lifetime seen such antics from a president. Six years into his presidency and still the blame game with his liberal goons who will still carry his jockstrap for him. (they need to carry it because Barry has no 'nads)

Wait, you think Obama caused this?

Seriously?

Wait.. you think Bush is causing this?? Seriously??

Where did I say that? Oh, thats right. I didn't

The practice of increased taxation, increased government spending, increased entitlements, etc help to cause this... yes

You obviously didn't read your own link. If you had you would know why average wealth has decreased.

I know you're lazy but come on, pretend like you have a functioning brain once in a while.

Increased taxes? Like the Bush Tax cuts?

Increased spending?

Like cutting school lunches, food stamps for disabled veterans, not funding infrastructure, no jobs bills and so on? That kind of increased spending?

You know, every business man in the world will tell you it takes money to make money. Cutting everything also cuts jobs and revenue. You would think that would be obvious.

Sadly, we have an immature president who takes no responsibility for his presidency who is constantly pointing his finger away from himself. I have never in my lifetime seen such antics from a president. Six years into his presidency and still the blame game with his liberal goons who will still carry his jockstrap for him. (they need to carry it because Barry has no 'nads)

Obviously it shrunk after a long and cold winter. Happens every year.

Or

Since Republicans constantly refer to Obama as the "messiah", perhaps they believe he really is a "god" and caused the cold weather.

Yes it does belong on his lap, and his commie lap dogs in every government Agency that is now making up their own rules to crush businesses and US even more

Or

Since Republicans constantly refer to Obama as the "messiah", perhaps they believe he really is a "god" and caused the cold weather.

Winters have been longer and colder and nothing like this has ever happened except when we're heading into a recession, so just stop with the damn excuses.

Last edited:
The economy shrunk because the parties that have the trillions on the sidelines aren't willing to reinvest the money because of the policies that are now in place. They aren't there to throw their capital down some damn money pit.

Yeah.....the improving jobs market, reduced deficit, booming stock market, bustling building industry. and increasing home prices have tanked the economy!

What will the OP say when growth in the 2cnd quarter is strong? Anything?

Or

No it doesn't, you blithering moron.

Or

Winters have been longer and colder and nothing like this has ever happened except when we're heading into a recession, so just stop with the damn excuses.

Its fascinating and sad watching him writhe in such deceit.

Yeah.....the improving jobs market, reduced deficit, booming stock market, bustling building industry. and increasing home prices have tanked the economy!

If all is so rosey....just why in the hell is the federal reserve still infusing billions into our economy every month???????????

:cuckoo:

Another bullshit thread trying to spin economic reality. What has the right done to support Obama in increasing jobs and improving the economy? The House wouldn't even bring his American Jobs Act up for a vote.

If all is so rosey....just why in the hell is the federal reserve still infusing billions into our economy every month???????????

:cuckoo:

Take away the 80 billion a month and the fun grinds to a halt.

Forum List

Back