Respected Milwaukee community figure, Trump and Black Lives Matter supporter, fatally shot in front of own store

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder if this was politically motivated. It wouldn't surprise me.

Respected Milwaukee community figure, Trump and Black Lives Matter supporter, fatally shot in front of own store

A Milwaukee homicide victim has been identified as a well-liked fixture of the city's Black community who supported Black Lives Matter and President Trump.

Bernell Trammell, 60, was shot and killed Thursday afternoon in front of a storefront with signs in the window supporting Trump’s reelection. according to reports. He ran a small business from the storefront.

A makeshift memorial grew in size at the spot where he was killed, according to Fox 6 Milwaukee.

“The guy was just full of love,” Dick Nelson said, according to the station.

His last known conversation was with a blogger on the morning of the shooting.

That's tragic, if he runs a business in a crime ridden neighborhood, then posting a Trump sign in the window is not the smartest thing to do. No one should be assaulted for their political views, but some neighborhoods you can get killed for less than that.

The democrats are having a ball aren’t they?

~~~~~~
Yes they're happy that Black people are killing Blacks people and whites. That is only until those they are supporting in the killing turn upon them.

A Milwaukee homicide victim has been identified as a well-liked fixture of the city's Black community who supported Black Lives Matter and President Trump.

Bernell Trammell, 60, was shot and killed Thursday afternoon in front of a storefront with signs in the window supporting Trump’s reelection. according to reports. He ran a small business from the storefront.

A makeshift memorial grew in size at the spot where he was killed, according to Fox 6 Milwaukee.

The cancel culture is kicking it up a notch.

It does NOT matter if a person is a loving, well liked & respected person. When a persons number comes up it's plain & simple... check out time! There is a study link below that tells what most of us can already guess is the reason behind many politically motivated murders.

Forum List

Back