Requesting Thoughts & Prayers - 11yo girl is missing

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
This morning a co-worker discovered his 11yo daughter was missing from their home. The FBI and State Law Enforcement officials are at their home now, and a search for her is on-going. I am a serious believer in the power of prayer and in a large number of people praying, so I am asking for some help / prayers for the Johns family and the safe return of their daughter. If you're not religious / don't believe in God, no worries. I believe in good thoughts and well wishes, as well.

Several years my own daughter went missing, was drugged, and raped. I understand what's going through the parents' minds, and it is terrifying, worry like you've never known.

Thank you to everyone in advance!!!

This morning a co-worker discovered his 11yo daughter was missing from their home. The FBI and State Law Enforcement officials are at their home now, and a search for her is on-going. I am a serious believer in the power of prayer and in a large number of people praying, so I am asking for some help / prayers for the Johns family and the safe return of their daughter. If you're not religious / don't believe in God, no worries. I believe in good thoughts and well wishes, as well.

Several years my own daughter went missing, was drugged, and raped. I understand what's going through the parents' minds, and it is terrifying, worry like you've never known.

Thank you to everyone in advance!!!
Well you know you and your co-worker have all the best thoughts that I can see you. I truly hope for the child's safe return and I am so sorry about your own daughter. There are truly evil people in the world that I wish there was a devil that would take and torture them for their evil deeds.

UPDATE: FOUND ALIVE!

The 11yo girl was just found a little banged up, a little dehydrated but ALIVE! She became lost in the surrounding woods and spent the night and up until just now there.

This one has a happy ending.

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers!

Forum List

Back