Republicans Vs Democrats - Who is better?

These are FACTS. Google any of them, we can confirm they are ALL FACTS

How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Those are irrefutable facts thank you, suck it libs!

Thanks.

1. It was not all 87,000 and there was no requirement to be willing to kill. That was just your spin on the situation.

2. The oil released from the SPR is sold via auction and the POTUS has zero control over where the oil goes...by law passed by the GOP, it has to go to the highest bidder. So, Biden did not sell it to anyone or have any control over where it went. Again it was just your spin on things and not a fact that you stated.

You need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Let me assist you in that matter....

Fact: It is 97 degrees outside.

Opinion: It is hotter than hell outside.

Hope that helps
Fact he shouldn't be releasing it at all!

These are FACTS. Google any of them, we can confirm they are ALL FACTS

How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Not liking Biden is one thing, posting unproven and ugly rude things about his daughter, is not ok.
many other things on this list should be titled accusations or Opinion only.
very short on FACTS.
We need All the politician's to get honest and be factual.
So shouldn't we be as honest & factual as we want them too be?

1. Willing to use deadly force means willing to kill. Correct?

Not really. And also, it was not all 87,000. In fact the link that you gave said that only 2100 total agents in the IRS are armed.

2. The facts remain. The US sold SPR emergenmcy oil to Sinopec who Hunter had a financial interest in. Coincidence?
I don't know who opened those SPR bids, i.e. was it public, so I'm not certain Sinopec was the low bidder.

Yes the US did do that. The bids are open to any company that can legally buy oil in the US. They were not the low bidder, they were the high bidder which is why they got it.

As for my list <<<<spinning>>>> the factoids.

You take a little bit of fact and turn it into a lie. Just stick with the facts, they are damning enough. When you embellish like you did all you do is destroy your own argument before it starts. Factoid is another word for a lie.

Spinning the truth is all dems do here all day long.

Yes they do. And it is all you do all day long....weird how you hate the Dems so much when there is no difference between them and you.

I'll be nice and let these Democrats speak for themselves. Choose one of each. You might notice many wide disparities, and if you don't, how come?

Trump Vs Biden
Pence Vs Harris
Kayleigh McEnany Vs Karine Jean-Pierre
Mike Pompeo Vs Antony Blinken
Elaine Chao Vs Pete Buttigieg
McCarthy Vs Pelosi
Jim Jordan Vs Ilhan Omar
Rand Paul Vs Maxine Waters
Ron DeSantis Vs Gavin Newsome
Lindsey Graham Vs Tonto, Elizabeth Warren
Ben Carson Vs Marcia Fudge
Steve Scalise Vs AOC
Chris Christie Vs Rashida Tlaib
Never was really a Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Vs Romney, the secret Democrat

Asking which party is better is like asking which sewer stinks less.

Not liking Biden is one thing, posting unproven and ugly rude things about his daughter, is not ok.
many other things on this list should be titled accusations or Opinion only.
very short on FACTS.
We need All the politician's to get honest and be factual.
So shouldn't we be as honest & factual as we want them too be?
Ashley wrote about her showers with pedo Joe in her diary.
If you want me to prove any item on the list type away. There are way more vicious memes than these.

1675878448932.png

Where were you the last 5-years? You remember the years when everything Trump did was ridiculed?
The years when the democrats made up vicious lies about Trump and his family?

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Last edited:
Thing is, there isn't anything vile about him. Grooming is responsible for that. They lied about him and people believe the lies. And they continue to lie. He is a businessman, and knows how to make money. All of the ones that trash him are the ones that need trashed. Trump was never on the Lolita Express. They lied about his involvement with Russia, and China. Just what do you think is so vile?
I realize the leftist bs against Trump. But, Trump does call people names and bully people, not that that can't be used for the good. And, he does say a lot of bullshit, not that that bothers me either. And, he's probably cheated on his wives a few times and been loose with the law on many occasions, including with his taxes. Let's just say that he isn't going to be at the front of the line when he gets to the pearly gates. Biden is a much better person as a person, but Trump was a thousand times better president for this country than Biden has been.

Asking which party is better is like asking which sewer stinks less.

Lets take this slowly. I know you have TDS, so perverted and mentally challenged Biden is your guy. How about......

Pence Vs Harris?

I realize the leftist bs against Trump. But, Trump does call people names and bully people, not that that can't be used for the good. And, he does say a lot of bullshit, not that that bothers me either. And, he's probably cheated on his wives a few times and been loose with the law on many occasions, including with his taxes. Let's just say that he isn't going to be at the front of the line when he gets to the pearly gates. Biden is a much better person as a person, but Trump was a thousand times better president for this country than Biden has been.
Joe Biden had an affair with his best friend's wife, and obviously plays for pay. Morality is hard to find in Washington.
Thing is, you could save 20 to 40 % on everything, by bringing Trump back. We can't change their moral fiber, but we can look out for ourselves and our country.

I am sorry I just do not buy it Biden is a pedophile, a liar, a cheat, and thief. All things being equal, which is till think they are not, Biden is a pedophile!

Last two times we had a booming economy:

Trump with Republican controlled House and Senate, followed by Republican Senate and a Democrat House who soon proved fuck-ups.

Clinton with Republican controlled House and Senate.

Still believe your comment? Course you do, no amount of data can eject your pacifier.
Trump may have started OK, but screwed the pooch by not taking the pandemic seriously.

Joe Biden had an affair with his best friend's wife, and obviously plays for pay. Morality is hard to find in Washington.
Thing is, you could save 20 to 40 % on everything, by bringing Trump back. We can't change their moral fiber, but we can look out for ourselves and our country.
I'm not sure what a Republican president could do regarding inflation in the short term, other than quit throwing gasoline on the fire, which would be a good start. Democratic policies are firmly in place and it will take a while to expunge them.

I'll be nice and let these Democrats speak for themselves. Choose one of each. You might notice many wide disparities, and if you don't, how come?

Trump Vs Biden
Pence Vs Harris
Kayleigh McEnany Vs Karine Jean-Pierre
Mike Pompeo Vs Antony Blinken
Elaine Chao Vs Pete Buttigieg
McCarthy Vs Pelosi
Jim Jordan Vs Ilhan Omar
Rand Paul Vs Maxine Waters
Ron DeSantis Vs Gavin Newsome
Lindsey Graham Vs Tonto, Elizabeth Warren
Ben Carson Vs Marcia Fudge
Steve Scalise Vs AOC
Chris Christie Vs Rashida Tlaib
Never was really a Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Vs Romney, the secret Democrat

Without reading a single post…my prediction:

Dems will vote for their side

Repubs will vote for their side

I'm not sure what a Republican president could do regarding inflation in the short term, other than quit throwing gasoline on the fire, which would be a good start. Democratic policies are firmly in place and it will take a while to expunge them.
Trump caused a V instead of a U recovery and turned us around at breakneck speed. Untying the gas and oil industry made us flourish immediately because he got rid of Obama's regulations. Let's restart that policy. American energy independence was great for us, great for Europe, and great not to have to beg OPEC for oil...

Trump caused a V instead of a U recovery and turned us around at breakneck speed. Untying the gas and oil industry made us flourish immediately because he got rid of Obama's regulations. Let's restart that policy. American energy independence was great for us, great for Europe, and great not to have to beg OPEC for oil...
OK. I'll go for that.

Trump may have started OK, but screwed the pooch by not taking the pandemic seriously.

Is that right?

How come there were twice the cases and deaths a year later, on Xiden's watch?

Forum List

Back