Republicans: Vote Early!

That is not my problem, as I don't care and will not vote for a hate monger. If that is what they choose to put forth, they will probably lose again and life in this country will go on. I could easily vote for an actual conservative, but not one of these culture warrior, and being a culture warrior is only part of the bad package the popular Republicans are bringing back to the table.
Culture matters.

Why is that unimportant to you?

Many great nations have been destroyed by culture.

Greece, Rome, .... Germany....

Culture matters.

Why is that unimportant to you?

Many great nations have been destroyed by culture.

Greece, Rome, .... Germany....
I live in a relatively quiet neighborhood, where nobody bothers me or mine. There are no population of illegal aliens, there are no trannies in my face, no pride parades, although these people do exist in my state. I get along fine with black people. There is no Jewish population to speak of in this city. If there are they have done nothing to me or anybody I know of, and must be living a quiet life of their own choosing, as is the American way. So, that pretty well tells why I care not for the culture wars, as I carved out my little niche, maintaining and improving as White 6 and PJ do and decide.
So, what is it, I do care about since the country is not ruined (at least for me) by encompassing a wide variety of diverse cultures that are affected by politics? I care about the unrestricted migration, with no public numeric targets, people migrating here, supposedly for asylum, but mostly wanting to seek their opportunities to take advantage of what the country as a whole has to offer, and while not blaming them wanting to come here, the method or lack there of by administration after administration, is not good for the long term of the country, and I know this. I care about crime, though I have never been and most likely will not be the victim. I am just not the victim type, as there are always, everywhere far more people that, have big mouths, low attention to surrounding, too casual in their own security, interactions with other, home security/defense planning, etc. I care about the courts and law enforcement and proper maintained prisons for the people that prove by their own actions, they are unworthy to be allowed to roam free in our society. I care about the other free countries, our commitment to freedom and theirs, that they continue to to make their way on the world, and the markets and resources they represent as benefit and trading partners with us and globally. I care that there are limits to how low down our own political leaders are allowed to be, no matter their popularity, as they should be examples of good citizenship, though often not, so they deserve to be treated to the same justice system that regulates, maintains society under rule of law, and punishes (when necessary) everyone below that high political sphere. I care about proper management of natural resources in this country. I care about continued public education, not the private enclave education system where the elite hide and educate their kids, removed from reality. I care about the allocation of effort and resources to maintain all these thing, and the tax system we use to pay for the public obligations to our society. So, culture warfare and fear mongering, play very low on my priorities.

Forum List

Back