Republicans: Vote Early!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I haven't finished reading this but will soon.

I guess you have to vote early because when Vote Day comes around, maybe you will get stuck in traffic and not make it to the precinct in time or some other bad scenario will ensue...

OK, I read further...

It occurs to me that the RNC is ignoring vote fraud... ??? or in this video anyhow (as far as I know)

I guess you have to vote early because when Vote Day comes around, maybe you will get stuck in traffic and not make it to the precinct in time or some other bad scenario will ensue...

OK, I read further...

It occurs to me that the RNC is ignoring vote fraud... ??? or in this video anyhow (as far as I know)
There simply was not enough vote fraud, uncaught to matter in the big picture. If they are reversing and now favoring early voting and if eligible absentee voting, they are making a wise choice. Waiting, holding back 70,000,000 people to do something at the last minute, is a formula for that 70,000,000 million or so to have problems and possibly not get in to vote at all.

There simply was not enough vote fraud, uncaught to matter in the big picture. If they are reversing

i read this far

can't read further because you are ignorant about 2020. I,on the ohter hand, have studied this matter more in depth than probably anyone here on the forum (going by what is posted anyhow)

When you have read the book Rigged and maybe a few other things... the short Navarro book... then maybe we can talk... Right now there is a serious imbalance of knowledge

There simply was not enough vote fraud, uncaught to matter in the big picture. If they are reversing and now favoring early voting and if eligible absentee voting, they are making a wise choice. Waiting, holding back 70,000,000 people to do something at the last minute, is a formula for that 70,000,000 million or so to have problems and possibly not get in to vote at all.
Dude - you don't seem entirely stupid.

I've been pointing out LOUDLY that we have a real serious security problem with our elections.

And no one fucking believes me.

So fine - now I'm going to encourage EVERYONE to take advantage of the loopholes.

If that's the only way to get the issue into your brainless brains, then so be it.

I want the Republicans to start cheating too. Let's have a cheating contest. Let's see who can cheat better, and more often

Hint: leftards can't tie their own fucking shoes without help.

OK, I read further...

Unless the postal service 'mis places' GOP ballots.

The problem for Republicans is that early voting and mail in will not solve the issue. The trouble with Republicans is that they are appealing to a smaller and smaller slice of the electorate. Republicans are dominating areas that have a low number of voters such as rural areas. Democrats are making gains in urban and suburban areas. Voting in areas that have a low number of voters is not difficult to do on election day. Voting in urban and suburban areas are more problematic due to the large number of voters. These are the areas where early voting and mail in voting increases the number of votes that are cast.

I've been pointing out LOUDLY that we have a real serious security problem with our elections.

So fine - now I'm going to encourage EVERYONE to take advantage of the loopholes.

If that's the only way to get the issue into your brainless brains, then so be it.

I want the Republicans to start cheating too. Let's have a cheating contest. Let's see who can cheat better, and more often

I predicted this kind of approach a long time ago, although most Rs are law-abiding

Well, we see where gets us vis a vis elections

Republicans are the ones cheating. They want to make it more difficult to vote. They want to create districts in which voting becomes meaningless. The Supreme Court finally threw a flag on Republican cheating.

Republicans are the ones cheating. They want to make it more difficult to vote. They want to create districts in which voting becomes meaningless. The Supreme Court finally threw a flag on Republican cheating.

said cnn

and all the tards in their audience said

Hiel!

I mean: OK!

They should be able to handle early voting and even vote by mailing absentee, and keep it on the up and up for the most part, if they want to. If they just want to see how many working and older American can or will get to the polls on election day only, just to see what control they have over their party voter on a cold November day, while the Democrats early vote and vote absentee, we will without a doubt have another Democrat President (if not Joe Biden himself) after the 2024 elections. It is up to them what they tell their party people to do. I have been voting in person 2 weeks early ever since it became available. I stand in no long lines. I stand in no rain. If something important comes up, taking me out of town on election day, my vote still counts, whether committed republicans can get to the polls that one day or not. It really make me no difference.

The problem for Republicans is that early voting and mail in will not solve the issue. The trouble with Republicans is that they are appealing to a smaller and smaller slice of the electorate. Republicans are dominating areas that have a low number of voters such as rural areas. Democrats are making gains in urban and suburban areas. Voting in areas that have a low number of voters is not difficult to do on election day. Voting in urban and suburban areas are more problematic due to the large number of voters. These are the areas where early voting and mail in voting increases the number of votes that are cast.
I actually think an actual conservative could win, even if there are less Republicans than Democrats, it is the independents that need a reason to pick one party candidate over another. What if an honest conservative Republic ran as a conservative, not a culture warrior, and publicly turned down money from racists hate groups, anarchist militia groups? The dyed in the wool Republican will vote Republican or sit it out, but they could pick up some independents, young people, and educated middle age people, looking to see somebody in that party actually run with plans on how to run the country, not just piss off half the country for fun and profit.

I live in a a town of about 3000 people, but after 2020. I bet we can get 20,000, by democrat standards. Drop boxes we will go!

I live in a a town of about 3000 people, but after 2020. I bet we can get 20,000, by democrat standards. Drop boxes we will go!
I’m sure officials will know what’s up, when all the surveillance cameras go out. Lately, whenever real fraud is discovered it’s heavily skewed towards Republicans. Considering how dumb they are, they may even forget there are cameras, like in the GA voting machine tampering conspiracy.

I actually think an actual conservative could win, even if there are less Republicans than Democrats, it is the independents that need a reason to pick one party candidate over another. What if an honest conservative Republic ran as a conservative, not a culture warrior, and publicly turned down money from racists hate groups, anarchist militia groups? The dyed in the wool Republican will vote Republican or sit it out, but they could pick up some independents, young people, and educated middle age people, looking to see somebody in that party actually run with plans on how to run the country, not just piss off half the country for fun and profit.

The problem is that right wing hatemongers control the Republican party. They are also a major force in the world. The results of the Little Mermaid movie has opened my eyes to how much racism there is in the world as well as the US. I was born in South Korea when my father was in the military. I left 6 months after that. I am ashamed of South Korea and the US because of the racism.

The Republicans are out of step on a whole host of issues. Attacks on green energy. Attacks on clean air and clean water. Giving big tax breaks to the rich and powerful. Apparently Republicans think that ordinary Americans who are struggling must sacrifice but the rich and powerful do not. The cap on SSI taxes must be raised and expanded to other forms of income. Raising taxes on the rich is heresy to Republicans. Ronald Reagan agreed to some tax increases. Democrats are not talking about raising taxes to a ridiculous rate like 80 or 90%. They are talking about raising it to the original 39.7%. In addition, I can think of no rationale for taxes on real estate trusts being at 20% instead of at a taxpayer's regular rate.

The problem is that right wing hatemongers control the Republican party. They are also a major force in the world. The results of the Little Mermaid movie has opened my eyes to how much racism there is in the world as well as the US. I was born in South Korea when my father was in the military. I left 6 months after that. I am ashamed of South Korea and the US because of the racism.

The Republicans are out of step on a whole host of issues. Attacks on green energy. Attacks on clean air and clean water. Giving big tax breaks to the rich and powerful. Apparently Republicans think that ordinary Americans who are struggling must sacrifice but the rich and powerful do not. The cap on SSI taxes must be raised and expanded to other forms of income. Raising taxes on the rich is heresy to Republicans. Ronald Reagan agreed to some tax increases. Democrats are not talking about raising taxes to a ridiculous rate like 80 or 90%. They are talking about raising it to the original 39.7%. In addition, I can think of no rationale for taxes on real estate trusts being at 20% instead of at a taxpayer's regular rate.
That is not my problem, as I don't care and will not vote for a hate monger. If that is what they choose to put forth, they will probably lose again and life in this country will go on. I could easily vote for an actual conservative, but not one of these culture warrior, and being a culture warrior is only part of the bad package the popular Republicans are bringing back to the table.

OK, I read further...

I always vote early, don't like lines.

Forum List

Back