Republicans try but can't change history

surada said:
Their INTENT was to overturn the election and hang Mike Pence.

And to do so by overturning the election, and/or hanging Mike Pence.

Nope. Stop a count and having a recount, is not overturning.

If you wish to discuss intent, that means we have to discuss their actual intent, not what you want to spin it as.

View attachment 517861

Tell us again how you feared for your life but survived the protest after the only people with firearms, namely the Capitol police, murdered a unarmed female protestor.

I'm sure you were terrified!

*****SMILE*****

:)

You keep carrying the torch for this woman and making the same stale argument about no firearms.
Again, who needs guns when you have the sheer numbers and you have your enemy overwhelmed?
All she needs to do is make it up through that window into the lobby and she unlocks the doors for
the angry mob who are then in the Speaker's lobby one door away from the floor of the House and
hostages ready for the mob's taking.

It's too bad this woman bought the Big Lie. It got her killed.
No amount of hand wringing will change that.

yes, because people who commit crimes leave all the evidence out in the open right where everyone can see it.

You have nothing but Trump's lies. They haven't found any evidence in 6 months.. Remember this is the twice impeached moron who claimed his investigators had proof Obama was born in Kenya.

You have nothing but Trump's lies. They haven't found any evidence in 6 months.. Remember this is the twice impeached moron who claimed his investigators had proof Obama was born in Kenya.

"impeached" on total bullshit as a political exercise.

I have my own suspicions that haven't been rectified to my satisfaction.

he told them no such thing. He said to be peaceful.

Not until the shooting started. Trump has a 40 year history of lies ad cheating.

Central Park Five & Donald Trump: 5 Fast Facts You Need to ...

Aug 22, 2020 · Donald Trump wrote an op-ed published in the Daily News on June 21, 2014, discussing the settlement in the Central Park Five case. “My opinion on the settlement of the Central Park …

Forum List

Back