Republicans try but can't change history

Enough already. Mayors and governors didn't "allow" shit. Tens of thousands, do you get that, tens of thousands of those BLM protestors were arrested. Some are facing life in prison. I mean the "Johnny did it too argument" is stupid, especially when Johnny had to pay for the consequences of his actions.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mayor Jacob Frey ordering all 4th Precinct cops to abandon their HQ wasn't allowing the riot to proceed at full steam!

Got-dammit are you liberoidals some real fucking pinheads! :laugh2: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Only because McCarthy rejected the bipartisan commission, with equal numbers of democrats and republicans, and equal power sharing by the members over subpoenas and agendas.
There was no "bipartisan commission" with Peloski picking and choosing who was or wasn't allowed to participate, lying asswipe.....Picking prop players isn't "power sharing".

I read the title of this thread and I just laugh.

This is the height of hypocrisy. Ignorant libs spent the better part of last year removing and all reference to anything they deemed offensive, including Confederate statues, flags, changing names of schools, etc. They're too fucking stupid to realize that if they erase history (which is their aim), they open the door for history to be repeated somewhere down the road. For those idiots wanting it, I hpoe they get exactly that...

Just the ones that broke into the Capitol.. Trump had been telling them for five weeks that the election was stolen.

You should be incensed. Aren't you a patriot?

He then told them to march peacefully to the Capitol and let their voices be heard.

I think there were shenanigans in the election, but no smoking gun has been found, or probably ever will be.

Enough already. Mayors and governors didn't "allow" shit. Tens of thousands, do you get that, tens of thousands of those BLM protestors were arrested. Some are facing life in prison. I mean the "Johnny did it too argument" is stupid, especially when Johnny had to pay for the consequences of his actions.

1627397779290.png

Then our prison systems should be overflowing and we'd need special facilities to contain the rest.

I'm calling what happened across the nation for well over a year as the real insurrection.

You're insurrectionists just want a fall guy who they set up to avoid the reality of their actions so they played the switch game.

The traitors and insurrectionists for that insurrection across the nation need to be held accountable to the people with severe punishments.

If you got a problem with that...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
It would have overturned the election, which was the goal. I mean damn, do you even think?

It wouldn't have done squat. They would have had to prevent the certification for weeks.

Meanwhile in CHAZ/CHOP you had the actual takeover of a public space from the control of local and State government for months......

Over two hundred people have been charged with conspiracy, over 50 have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon against law enforcement. I mean you need to leave your fantasy world.
but not a single person has been charged with insurrection,,

so why do you and others keep lying and calling it one??

View attachment 517872

Then our prison systems should be overflowing and we'd need special facilities to contain the rest.

I'm calling what happened across the nation for well over a year an insurrection.

The traitors and insurrectionists for that insurrection across the nation need to be held accountable to the people with severe punishments.

If you got a problem with that...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Nope, I got no problem with you being a flippin idiot. Carry on.

"Broke into the Capitol" by walking past barriers that were removed by the capitol police on purpose.
Then why the battering ram?
Or the stolen police shields and helmets to break the window glass?

There was no "bipartisan commission" with Peloski picking and choosing who was or wasn't allowed to participate, lying asswipe.....Picking prop players isn't "power sharing".
Apparently you are confusing the January 6th commission (that the republicans negotiation but McCarthy rejected) and the sub committee that Pelosi set up in its place.

Nope. Their intent was to stop the certification of a fraudulent vote.
So, the people, and more specifically, to the individual, now have the ability to make legal determinations and administer justice. No need for courts, or laws for that matter. Democracy, mob rule, vigilante justice, public hangings, lynching.

So, the people, and more specifically, to the individual, now have the ability to make legal determinations and administer justice. No need for courts, or laws for that matter. Democracy, mob rule, vigilante justice, public hangings, lynching.

We were discussing their intent. I made no claim that their intent was legal or binding.

Do you have anything to say that actually addresses something that was in the post you responded to?

No one was charged with Genocide over the murder of 6 million Jews. Yet that's how we describe that happened.

Actually they were, the term was "crimes against humanity".

Some were charged by the local governments for the murders in the camps.

If you are going to refer to history, you should know it.

surada said:
Their INTENT was to overturn the election and hang Mike Pence.

Nope. Their intent was to stop the certification of a fraudulent vote.

And to do so by overturning the election, and/or hanging Mike Pence.

Forum List

Back