Republicans try but can't change history

It was a violent riot in the beginning and yes the same can be said of the capitol as the police LET them in.
LOL

I can't wait to watch those insurrectionists get decade(s) long sentences while crying in their own defense that the Capitol police let them in.

:popcorn:

Meanwhile in the real world, the Left is trying to inflate the important of ONE small riot, to justify it's increasing use of government power against it's enemies.

While ignoring the far larger and longer lasting riots of the left, OR the rapid rise in crime due to their War on Cops.

Uh, no, not nearly as bad. CHAZ never threatened the democracy of this country like Insurrection Day did.

1627664582380.png

and yet you ignored my points on it every post. Nice doublethink exercise there.
Your derangement worsens. Your point was the same people who seek to prosecute protesters for Insurrection Day gave protesters a pass for CHAZ. I dismantled that by pointing out the jurisdictions were different, the people were different, the circumstances were different and the potential outcomes were different. It's not my problem you don't know the difference between an apple and an orange.

Meanwhile in the real world, the Left is trying to inflate the important of ONE small riot, to justify it's increasing use of government power against it's enemies.

While ignoring the far larger and longer lasting riots of the left, OR the rapid rise in crime due to their War on Cops.
By "small riot," you mean the attempt to shred our Constitution, our democracy and our freedom; and for the first time in American history, get the loser of a presidential election, declared the winner.

Your derangement worsens. Your point was the same people who seek to prosecute protesters for Insurrection Day gave protesters a pass for CHAZ. I dismantled that by pointing out the jurisdictions were different, the people were different, the circumstances were different and the potential outcomes were different. It's not my problem you don't know the difference between an apple and an orange.

It was a violent and criminal insurrection, which supposedly you find soooo bad, but when it is your side, suddenly not.

YOu are a lying whore.

same type of people, same team.

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.
Jan 6th was a false flag bought to you by the thoroughly corrupt FBI. End of story.

Forum List

Back