Republicans try but can't change history

Being an insurrectionist requires none of that, only the intent and acting on that intent. Because they were incompetent doesnt make it any less an insurrection.

The LEGAL BAR for charging some one with insurrection is pretty high, and very rarely done because our government prioritizes free speech rights and this applies to a lot of the reluctance to come down hard on protests. That is one they are charging them with other crimes instead. The other aspect is that it was not one coordinated action. There undeniably were those who coordinayed and planned an attempted violent overthrow of our electoral process and utilized a fired up mob towards that end. However there were many who were just stupid and caught up in it. Not everyone will be charged the same nor should be.

Actually the means to perform a crime requires you to be actually capable of doing it.

That's why there is not "attempted insurrection" just like there is no Nobel prize for "attempted chemistry"

A guy with no arms and no legs wants to murder someone without any help, can you convict him of attempted murder?

And as usual you ignore the CHAZ/CHOP reference, where lawful authority was SUSPENDED FOR MONTHS, and none of those people are up on charges of insurrection.

Then you, and 'most people' are pretty fucking dumb. Actually, 'most people' know you're full of shit.

Says the SJW soi boi who probably pees sitting down to be more woke than anyone else.

Now go get scared of the thought of an uncut version of Blazing Saddles playing somewhere.

Why do you guys only talk about this one riot, when there were hundreds of other ones, many of which were far more violent. Many people were murdered at BLM riots. Why arent you talking about THOSE riots?
If you haven't figured that out by now, you never will.

Thiose few city blocks were in fact under the jurisdiction of a local and legally elected government. I could ask the same sort of question about Jan 6. As in what election was stopped?

There is more than one constitution including state and local constitutions and in fact CHAZ was precisely what you are accusing the MAGA rioters of ATTEMPTING.
Dumbfuck, the local government was still in place. No one overthrew them. :cuckoo:

Actually the means to perform a crime requires you to be actually capable of doing it.

That's why there is not "attempted insurrection" just like there is no Nobel prize for "attempted chemistry"

A guy with no arms and no legs wants to murder someone without any help, can you convict him of attempted murder?

And as usual you ignore the CHAZ/CHOP reference, where lawful authority was SUSPENDED FOR MONTHS, and none of those people are up on charges of insurrection.
An insurrection is a a violent uprising against a government.

That's what Trump's thugs did.

How incredibly stupid for the Republicans to take the route they are taking with the Jan 6th insurrection. The video tells the story. Really and truly pathetic.

If you haven't figured that out by now, you never will.
I HAVE figured it out. Do you think people are stupid? Do you honestly think you can make the country forget about you rioting for a year if you just keep talking about Jan 6th? :cuckoo:

I HAVE figured it out. Do you think people are stupid? Do you honestly think you can make the country forget about you rioting for a year if you just keep talking about Jan 6th? :cuckoo:
People were getting killed without due process and is why they were rioting. And the right-wing kept doing it. Only the right-wing are habitually rebels without a Cause.

:itsok:

I think you're pretty fucking stupid. Don't sell yourself short.

And who's this mysterious 'you', you fucking hack? Many people on this board don't support protests and haven't rioted at all. But I think both groups are criminals, for sure. Justice needs to crawl right into these Antifa/BLM/magaturds' assholes and metastasize.

I think if you support the insurrection, that's all I need to know about you. You're shit and deserve to catch a beating. Full stop. There's going to be no unity. No kumbaya. No listening to nor tolerating your fucking entitled temper tantrums.

Om nom nom nom.

If any of you lefty twats would actually debate as opposed to debase I might feel the need to reply with something other than disdain and disrespect.
What's to debate? You call people left that aren't even Democrats. You're so fucking out of it that debate isn't even in your bag of tricks. I have no respect for you, so feel free to let your disdain fly. Disdain is all I have because I disagree with just about everything that comes out of your leaking maw.

Last edited:
An insurrection is a a violent uprising against a government.

That's what Trump's thugs did.

It didn't interfere with any function of the government, it delayed the vote for the next government coming in by a few hours, which did not delay said government taking over by a second.

Now CHAZ/CHOP took over several blocks of land controlled by a State and Local government, prevented said governments from exercising any control or protection of said land, and yet your ilk don't consider that an insurrection.

What's to debate? You call people left that aren't even Democrats. You're so fucking out of it that debate isn't even in your bag of tricks. I have no respect for you, so feel free to let your disdain fly. Disdain is all I have because I disagree with just about everything that comes out of your leaking maw.

Left is left. If you help them, then you are either a fellow traveler or a sap thinking the crocodile will eat you last.

Nevertrumpers are tools, and don't realize they are tools.

It didn't interfere with any function of the government, it delayed the vote for the next government coming in by a few hours, which did not delay said government taking over by a second.

Now CHAZ/CHOP took over several blocks of land controlled by a State and Local government, prevented said governments from exercising any control or protection of said land, and yet your ilk don't consider that an insurrection.
The issue was one set of people were delegated the power to elect our next president of the Union, the other was not.

You can't lie your way out of this, marty. They interfered with the certification of an election; for which many of them have been charged.

And again, their actions meet the very definition of an insurrection.

It wasn't a riot, it was an insurrection. And it wasn't the FBI, or BLM or Antifa behind it. It was those waiving Trump flags, and carrying the stars and bars while chanting hang Mike Pence, that were behind it.
It wasn’t an insurrection. A insurrection has plans to take over the government and control the country. It was a demonstration that spawned a small riot. Even if the rioters had seized the entire membership of the house and senate, what would have happened? Nothing. The police would have gone in and arrested them. The only plan they had was to interrupt the confirmation vote for the electoral college vote. Demonstrators tried to interrupt the confirmation of Kavanaugh and nothing happened. Demonstrators tried to assault the White House before the election and nothing happened. Get over yourself.

It wasn’t an insurrection. A insurrection has plans to take over the government and control the country. It was a demonstration that spawned a small riot. Even if the rioters had seized the entire membership of the house and senate, what would have happened? Nothing. The police would have gone in and arrested them. The only plan they had was to interrupt the confirmation vote for the electoral college vote. Demonstrators tried to interrupt the confirmation of Kavanaugh and nothing happened. Demonstrators tried to assault the White House before the election and nothing happened. Get over yourself.
False. Now stop making up your own definitions for words. An insurrection is a revolt against the government. And the brave police who fended off that insurrection say they have no doubt members Congress would have been killed or severely injured had Trump's thugs gotten their paws on any of them.

Forum List

Back