Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

He does not owe you any explainations on anything.

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

Obama wasn't at Bengahzi.

If you want to know something about Bengahzi "Google" it for yourselves.

You are crybabies. He does not like crybabies.

You have nothing coming.

This is outrageous. But please, by all means, conservatives can hope this is the argument Obama makes in Monday's debate! LMAO!

You're saying that after the Obama Administration went on for nearly two weeks implying that the assault in Benghazi was a spontaneous protest spurred by some obscure video as it simultaneously claimed that it didn't have enough of the facts to know precisely what happened (LOL!) that the President doesn't owe the American people an explanation?

Did the cheese slip off your cracker?

Anyone with access to the Internet and equipped with an IQ above that of a gnat knew that it was a pre-planned terrorist attack, at the very least in the sense that these operatives were willing and prepared to strike opportunistically.

State Department officials were monitoring the situation live, for crying out loud! Whether is was terrorists capitalizing on the moment or not, there sure as heck was no protest going on before the attack. These officials knew that what Ambassador Rice and the White House Press Secretary were telling the American people for several days was crap! Our intelligence apparatus knew this, despite the Administration's claim that it was given inaccurate information by the same. Obama rattled on about the video and protests for nearly two weeks; he even claimed as late as his glamour-boy appearance on The View, where he was asked point blank whether it was a protest or a terrorist attack, that "We don't have all the facts yet." Bull!

So, he's either incompetent or a liar.

Which is it?

His not being in Benghazi has nothing to do with the price of burkas in Libya. In fact, the issue has nothing to do with any of your obtuse blather. And what's-her-name won't be around to run interference for Obama again on Monday (and then later, by the way, admit when confronted by other journalists, that Romney was right after all). And you can bet that Romney will be much better prepared to confront Obama's obfuscations now that he knows the shape of the sham Obama thinks to shimmy in debate.

For those of you who don't grasp what this is really all about: Why the Benghazi terrorist attack still dogs Obama - CSMonitor.com

When it comes up in the presidential candidates’ foreign policy debate Monday night, President Obama will have some serious explaining to do about the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last month that killed the US Ambassador and three other Americans. --By Brad Knickerbocker, Staff writer / October 20, 2012​

Last edited:
Ahhhh, the shithead HUGGY thinks Obamination can't wear the big boy pants with all those "embassies."

Well....he doesn't get told much about most embassies but places like Libya that had security areas breached a couple times by terrorists going back to April....well, that stuff ends up in intel briefings....that I see.

Oh, Obamination must be a low life worker not getting those briefings....

There were many Reasons why the Situation in Libya is very Different than 99% of all our other embassies, and consulates. Not just the 2 attempted attacks on the Consulate. There was the over all situation in Libya, which we helped bring about which was very unstable. There was an attack on the British Ambassador in Benghazi, the Brits and the Red Cross Both had pulled their people up because of the Security Situation in Benghazi. Al Qaeda Was actually flying their Flag over some of the Building around Benghazi.

The Fact the left is Defending the Administration on this is pretty funny to me. So blinded by Ideology they can't admit that Obama is an Incompetent Leader.

I'm not going to look it up but from memory I think there were around 140 countries or "places" in those countries where there was some disturbance over the "video" and the anniversary of 9/11. Any one of them could have exploded into something ugly..not counting organized terrorist attacks like in Lybia.

For people that have absolulely NO faith in Obama the surprise and hyperbole over things that happen on his watch in places he has little or no control is astounding.

Perhaps, if Obama had actually attended some of those face to face briefings with the Intelligence briefers, he would not have been so ignorant of what was happening in Libya.

A real President would have asked the DCI if the people in the embassy in Libya were in danger, or picked up the telephone and asked Hillary to ensure that security in Libya was adequate to protect the people there. However, that might have taken time away from a fund raiser somewhere, or possibly a golf date.

The Freedom of Information Act used to mean we did have a right to the truth. At least that was the rule before the Obama administration took control. Obama can do as he pleases and does not have to explain himself to anyone. This is his country, not ours, and we do not have the right to demand the truth. At least that is how I take the OP's remarks.

I love how all of a sudden liberals don't think Obama is obligated to explain his decisions or lack of action.

A proposed revision to Freedom of Information Act rules would allow federal agencies to lie to citizens and reporters seeking certain records, telling them the records don’t exist.
The Justice Department has proposed the change as part of a large revision of FOIA rules for federal agencies. Specifically, the rule would direct government agencies who are denying a request under an established FOIA exemption to “respond to the request as if the excluded records did not exist,” rather than citing the relevant exemption.
The proposed rule has alarmed government transparency advocates across the political spectrum, who’ve called it “Orwellian” and say it will “twist” public access to government.
Read more: Justice Dept. proposes lying, hiding existence of records under new FOIA rule | The Daily Caller

Last edited:

You keep saying he is not your president. Fine. Act like it and stop bothering him with your whining.

You have nothing coming.

They’re partisan hacks as well.

This represents a failed, pathetic, and desperate attempt on the part of the right to contrive a controversy where none exists.

LMAO!

C. Clayton "Ahmadinejad" Jones is at it again.

Now we have a President that is not answerable to the people.
Maybe Rush has been right all along referring to this bunch in the WH as

"The Regime" :mad:

Our founding fathers we such genius for the simple fact that they made a system that holds the president accountable for shit like this.

Thank god. It's too fucking bad that the entire democratic party doesn't care about this.

Why don't you explain to the good folks here at USMB how the president is legally obliged to explain anything to Congress, the media, or you.

Because he works for US....any "employee" is obliged to explain things to their Employers. If not, we can FIRE him. Guess what's going to happen in November!! :)

There were many Reasons why the Situation in Libya is very Different than 99% of all our other embassies, and consulates. Not just the 2 attempted attacks on the Consulate. There was the over all situation in Libya, which we helped bring about which was very unstable. There was an attack on the British Ambassador in Benghazi, the Brits and the Red Cross Both had pulled their people up because of the Security Situation in Benghazi. Al Qaeda Was actually flying their Flag over some of the Building around Benghazi.

The Fact the left is Defending the Administration on this is pretty funny to me. So blinded by Ideology they can't admit that Obama is an Incompetent Leader.

I'm not going to look it up but from memory I think there were around 140 countries or "places" in those countries where there was some disturbance over the "video" and the anniversary of 9/11. Any one of them could have exploded into something ugly..not counting organized terrorist attacks like in Lybia.

For people that have absolulely NO faith in Obama the surprise and hyperbole over things that happen on his watch in places he has little or no control is astounding.

Perhaps, if Obama had actually attended some of those face to face briefings with the Intelligence briefers, he would not have been so ignorant of what was happening in Libya.

A real President would have asked the DCI if the people in the embassy in Libya were in danger, or picked up the telephone and asked Hillary to ensure that security in Libya was adequate to protect the people there. However, that might have taken time away from a fund raiser somewhere, or possibly a golf date.

And you know how many meeting Obama attends and how he recieves briefings when he is not at the white house? How? Should Homeland Security and the Secret Service be concerned with your seemingly overly detailed surveilance of the president?

You have nothing coming.

Nobody but tin foil hat radical supporters think Hussein isn't the president. We are well aware of it. Hillary took "responsibility" presumably for the deaths of four people including two Veteran Navy Seals and a US Ambassador. What does that mean? I guess to the left it means the issue is settled. O-blame-a also took "responsibility" during the debate but it seems to be equally as meaningless. The thing that is most offensive is that president Hussein deliberately mis-informed Americans for weeks just to cover up for his chaotic foreign policy. Personally I'm offended that the radical left would refer to the people who mourn the deaths of the two Veteran Navy Seals as "crybabies".

Under WHAT authority?

Out of respect and human decency unless you feel the deceased and their families don't deserve that.

I see Hugs didn't have a response to that! Lol!
Libs don't know what respect or decency is.............

I am flattered you wait on my responses with bated breath. :lol:

I was still laughing that a REPO would utter the words "respect" and "decency".

You have nothing coming.

Nobody but tin foil hat radical supporters think Hussein isn't the president. We are well aware of it. Hillary took "responsibility" presumably for the deaths of four people including two Veteran Navy Seals and a US Ambassador. What does that mean? I guess to the left it means the issue is settled. O-blame-a also took "responsibility" during the debate but it seems to be equally as meaningless. The thing that is most offensive is that president Hussein deliberately mis-informed Americans for weeks just to cover up for his chaotic foreign policy. Personally I'm offended that the radical left would refer to the people who mourn the deaths of the two Veteran Navy Seals as "crybabies".

I think it odd that someone who claims to be in "mourning" makes a political football out of what they mourn.

Until you get to the highest level of graduate degree studies, education in America is an abject failure. While we still do have educated and smart college students, they are educated and smart in spite of public education, not because of it.
Thomas Alva Edison's mother agreed with you back in 1855 when she removed him from an Ohio school in which the instructor said Thomas was "addled."

And now, thanks to them both, North America can see in the dark.

471361main_usa_nightm_lg.jpg

NASA Photo

Last edited:
Out of respect and human decency unless you feel the deceased and their families don't deserve that.

You truly are a moron and worthy of no more of my time be gone nitwit.

Until you get to the highest level of graduate degree studies, education in America is an abject failure. While we still do have educated and smart college students, they are educated and smart in spite of public education, not because of it.
Thomas Alva Edison's mother agreed with you back in 1855 when she removed him from an Ohio school in which the instructor said Thomas was "addled."

And now, thanks to them both, North America can see in the dark.

The same Thomas Edison that was sure that DC current was a better way than AC current to transmit electricity?

:lol:

You truly are a moron and worthy of no more of my time be gone nitwit.

I'm devastated and kinda like ...crushed. I hope that reply doesn't leave a mark. :lol:

Last edited:
U.S.: Evidence doesn’t show planning in Libyan attack - The Washington Post

U.S. intelligence officials said Friday that no evidence has surfaced to indicate that the Sept. 11 assault on a U.S. diplomatic outpost in Libya was planned in advance, a conclusion that suggests the attack was spontaneous even if it involved militants with ties to al-Qaeda.
The description represents the latest shift in the U.S. government’s evolving account of an attack that claimed the life of the U.S. ambassador to Libya, as well as three other U.S. citizens, and has become entangled in the politics of the presidential campaign.
“There isn’t any intelligence that the attackers pre-planned their assault days or weeks in advance,” a U.S. intelligence official said. “The bulk of available information supports the early assessment that the attackers launched their assault opportunistically after they learned about the violence at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.”
What....You thought the water was going to carry itself? :lmao:
And there you have it! Once a member of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has been successfully programed, no amount of evidence can get them to think for themselves.

*snort*

So says a follower of the Continental European tradition of political theory: classical liberals are fascists.

Right. That makes sense.

See my post in the above. The issue goes to the administration's attempt to confound our understanding of things with its bull about a video and protests. This new twist on the same obfuscation doesn't cut it, Jacobin. You're merely demonstrating your woeful ignorance about the events leading up to the attack and the nature of the game Obama's been playing since. It's your naiveté that is on display here, your lack of political sophistication.

But then again, leftists can only think and speak in slogans, the poor dears.

What....You thought the water was going to carry itself? :lmao:
And there you have it! Once a member of the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has been successfully programed, no amount of evidence can get them to think for themselves.

*snort*

So says a follower of the Continental European tradition of political theory: classical liberals are fascists.

Right. That makes sense.

See my post in the above. The issue goes to the administration's attempt to confound our understanding of things with its bull about a video and protests. This new twist on the same obfuscation doesn't cut it, Jacobin. You're merely demonstrating your woeful ignorance about the events leading up to the attack and the nature of the game Obama's been playing since. It's your naiveté that is on display here, your lack of political sophistication.

But then again, leftists can only think and speak in slogans, the poor dears.
The CIA position 3 days after the attack was that it was the video that lit the fuse.

Now the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood will be calling him Gen Betrayus.

Al Qaeda Took Advantage of Libyan Protest, CIA Chief Says - ABC News

Sep 14, 2012 3:53pm

Al Qaeda Took Advantage of Libyan Protest, CIA Chief Says

The attack that killed four Americans in the Libyan consulate began as a spontaneous protest against the film “The Innocence of Muslims,” but Islamic militants who may have links to Al Qaeda used the opportunity to launch an attack, CIA Director David Petreaus told the House Intelligence Committee today according to one lawmaker who attended a closed-door briefing.
Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, the top Democrat on the House Intel committee, said Petraeus laid out “a chronological order exactly what we felt happened, how it happened, and where we’re going in the future.”
“In the Benghazi area, in the beginning we feel that it was spontaneous – the protest- because it went on for two or three hours, which is very relevant because if it was something that was planned, then they could have come and attacked right away,” Ruppersberger, D-Md., said following the hour-long briefing by Petraeus. “At this point it looks as if there was a spontaneous situation that occurred and that as a result of that, the extreme groups that were probably connected to al Qaeda took advantage of that situation and then the attack started.”

Last edited:

I think it is funny that the very same argument is argued against by so many conservatives when the discussion of 9/11 and what President Bush should have known is brought up. Why is it that Obama should have been aware of this attack, but President Bush gets a pass when the exact same point is brought up that Bush should have known of the impending attack on 9/11?

For the record, I supported President Bush for his first four and a half years in office. I have never been fan of President Obama. I think he sucks as a President.

Immie

Last edited:

Forum List

Back