Republicans Think Obama Owes Them An Explaination

Republicans owe the country an explanation on why none of their policies work. Why they let Bin Laden go. Why we invaded Iraq. Why the ruined the economy. Why the voter suppression. The list is endless.
Does George Soros pay you for each lame attempt to distract attention from Obama's failures, or did you get a lump sum?

Would be great if the rethugs would just come out and say that there is nothing that Obama could say or do that they would believe about this issue (or any other). Makes it a lot easier to move along.

And you know its the truth. You rethugs relish this killing of a diplomat. You think you hit the daily double and the lotto. You rethugs will be pounding this issue right up till the election.

And like Huggy said; Obama don't owe the muttafukers that hate him anything. That be you rethugs.
Oh, look -- another Obama-worshiping retard. :cool:

You can't even explain it to yourself. The fact that it endures is a continuing testament to right wing closed mindedness.

Try right wing control of 90% of the major media outlets.

Yeah...the media is righ wing....suuuuuuure it is.....God you are dumb..... and you expect anyone to believe you've been nothing but a brainwashed democrat you're entire life....LOLOL

I'm dumb but YOU believe the guy you see on the screen is in control of the network. You think there are no writers...no scripts.. Just Rachal Madcow and Joe over on Fox. YOU think Murdoch and Ailes are "liberals". Ya..and I'm the one that is "dumb".

You think Disney and the owners of Clear Channel are "liberals". BUT I'm the dummy.

You just go ahead on and keep believing THAT.

I suppose you think Big Bird runs PBS also.

I feel SSOOOOOooo...stupid... :lol:

I love the smell of Obamabot desperation in the morning. The Dear Leader can't just blame this one away. This awful mess is all on him. And no amount of spin is gonna change that.

If a Republican were President for that fiasco, how they allowed the murder of American citizens who were begging for help would be front page news every day right now, it would be finally replacing Fast and Furious as the media obsession. But it's a Democrat, so it's no thang...

Then sheep like Huggy say the media is right wing, wow. :eusa_eh:

Major media is 100% corporatist and corporate owned. The republican party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the big corporations. Many dems are also owned by the big corporations. Probably over 50%. Many of the formentioned corporations are multinational. Their interests do not parralell the interests of the U S A. That makes people like you lemmings at best. Call me a sheep or anything you want. You people are so brainwashed and purposefully missinformed that it really doesn't matter what you say.

Yes, as President, Obama owes the country an explanation. He's not a monarch or a dictator, he was VOTED into office. He owes the VOTERS an explanation.

Neither political party is ever honest, open, or reliable. Each has their own agenda to advance their own careers, wealth, or power. No matter how you try to argue it, you can't plausibly deny it.

Honesty in politics died decades ago. Now, just about every single elected official is a power mongering, greedy, self-servicing POS. They make policy to advance their own careers, not help the country or it's citizens. When economic collapse occurs, it won't affect them...but us "regular joes" will be up shit's creek without a paddle, and it won't matter if their Democrats or Republicans.

Thomas Jefferson was quoted, and Im paraphrasing here, "that the office of the President should never be sought after. A man who never second guesses himself as the right choice, does not deserve to be President."

The last President that I recall to publicly question his own bid for the White House was Dwight D. Eisenhower...one of the greatest leaders this country has ever known. Since him, it's been a bid for the Oval Office simply to increase one's own agenda, and not one that benefits the people.

Better economy than anywhere else DESPITE mindless obstruction from the a-holes who broke the world...change the channel.

who are you comparing us to Frankie?.....Yeman?.....Botswana?......France?....Outer Slobovia?....who?....because were i sit.....your full of shit....

Forum List

Back