Republicans think if you repeat an accusation enough times, it becomes real.

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?

rdean thinks that if he publicly eats shit enough times, it will become caviar.

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

I saw Sarah Palin say it you LIAR
one more sassy lie

She never said it Eddie, you're looking sad, sonny. First you lie about millions in stocks and you've kept sinking lower each day. Freaking moron, you're a heartbeat from ignore, people don't have time for your antics

Governor Sarah Palin in 2008 tells Charlie Gibson that you can actually see parts of Russia from some points in Alaska. This comment sparked a large amount of ridicule aimed at Governor Palin even though her comment is correct.

You can see parts of Russia from Alaska, moron. The statement you loons keep repeating as fact is what Tina Fey said on SNL...."I can see Russia from my house". Thank you for proving me correct, you may go now, toad

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

one more sassy lie

She never said it Eddie, you're looking sad, sonny. First you lie about millions in stocks and you've kept sinking lower each day. Freaking moron, you're a heartbeat from ignore, people don't have time for your antics

Governor Sarah Palin in 2008 tells Charlie Gibson that you can actually see parts of Russia from some points in Alaska. This comment sparked a large amount of ridicule aimed at Governor Palin even though her comment is correct.

You can see parts of Russia from Alaska, moron. The statement you loons keep repeating as fact is what Tina Fey said on SNL...."I can see Russia from my house". Thank you for proving me correct, you may go now, toad

You're welcome I am a man of truth even if it hurts your ears

one more sassy lie

You may apologize for calling me a liar also, asshole

one more sassy lie

You may apologize for calling me a liar also, asshole
I do ......Really thought she said it she didn't but she comes off stupid enough for it to have been a possibility

If you're replying to me then I'm talking about myself. I dont have any responsibility to explain or defend what you say someone else does.
i was just sayin who plays that game quite often is all......

No, you were crafting a story about someone else and wanted me to defend the story you made up. Wink* Nice try tho
yea right thats what i was doing.....and the story is not made up,of course you would not know because its about your buddy dean.....and yea wink nice try....

I can tell it's true with the mountain of proof you have provided.
is that like the mountains of proof you provide when you say something about the righties here?...or are you just pissed because i said dean was your buddy?.....if it was the latter i will apologize....i do understand that dean is not that well liked by many here....

Say "something"?

Well I'm referring to a very specific accusation YOU made. Which is right here. The "say something" again without that pesky proof seems to be your thing. But accusations are stupid..that's why that is all you have.

i was just sayin who plays that game quite often is all......

No, you were crafting a story about someone else and wanted me to defend the story you made up. Wink* Nice try tho
yea right thats what i was doing.....and the story is not made up,of course you would not know because its about your buddy dean.....and yea wink nice try....

I can tell it's true with the mountain of proof you have provided.
is that like the mountains of proof you provide when you say something about the righties here?...or are you just pissed because i said dean was your buddy?.....if it was the latter i will apologize....i do understand that dean is not that well liked by many here....

Say "something"?

Well I'm referring to a very specific accusation YOU made. Which is right here. The "say something" again without that pesky proof seems to be your thing. But accusations are stupid..that's why that is all you have.
you have never made an accusation you did not back up?...is that what you are saying CC?....dont forget,many here,myself included, have been in many threads with you...as we have with dean....dance all you want most posters here know what im talking about.....if i was talking about the rabbi or bripat instead of dean you would have probably given me a few thanks and agrees by now...

I do ......Really thought she said it she didn't but she comes off stupid enough for it to have been a possibility

Wow... So she says something that you admit is true, in a serious conversation about her unique role as governor of a state which ostensibly borders with Russia... and because a left-wing radical comedienne spoofs what she said and you mistakenly assume she said that instead.... SHE is the stupid one???

Wow... So she says something that you admit is true, in a serious conversation about her unique role as governor of a state which ostensibly borders with Russia... and because a left-wing radical comedienne spoofs what she said and you mistakenly assume she said that instead.... SHE is the stupid one???
shes proven it a million ways I at least ,,unlike repub slime admitted I was wrong AFTER searching for the truth

shes proven it a million ways I at least ,,unlike repub slime admitted I was wrong AFTER searching for the truth

Well I don't think she has proven it. I think she is a very intelligent person and she is often portrayed as "stupid" because of the way she speaks, her accent, her style and personality. Now, is she a Mensa genius? Could she stand toe-to-toe with Michiu Kaku on quantum physics? Could she make it to the championship round of Jeopardy? Maybe not... but she ain't stupid.

Well I don't think she has proven it. I think she is a very intelligent person and she is often portrayed as "stupid" because of the way she speaks, her accent, her style and personality. Now, is she a Mensa genius? Could she stand toe-to-toe with Michiu Kaku on quantum physics? Could she make it to the championship round of Jeopardy? Maybe not... but she ain't stupid.
I take it you've listened to her speak? you know how many schools she went to? what her degree was in? maybe not stupid but far far from smart

Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house.....evidently left loons get their news from SNL
Fail.
FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

one more sassy lie

You dumb fuck. She never said it,look it up for yourself you moron.

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?

So help US understand how every mantra Dems say is correct? Have you check your bullshit on Bush stealing the election and 'hands up, don't shoot' ?

Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her house.....evidently left loons get their news from SNL
Fail.
FALSE: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

one more sassy lie

You dumb fuck. She never said it,look it up for yourself you moron.
I did Can't you read?

Forum List

Back