Republicans, the Working Americans Party

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The fact is Republicans do their best to protect the working American taxpayer and Democrats do their best to waste taxpayers hard earned income...just sayin

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Just sayin'.

Mr Clean

Gold Member
Reaction score
Republicans don't give a flying fuck about working people.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure they do. They respect working class Americans immensely.

Just look at how they stand behind them when the unemployment rate is high. Man....those who lost their jobs in the recession can count on the GOP to tell the world how valuable and important they are.

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just sayin' a bunch of bullshit.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just sayin'?
Bullshit.. protecting how the taxpayer funds are spent as much as possible is protecting the working class. Granted, they could do a lot more but they don't have much help from pro-freeloading Democrats for votes Party

Last edited:
OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, I think I'm starting to understand what happens.

Lumpy gets bored, takes a massive dump in the middle of the forum, and hopes that people will be outraged ... I don't get the joy in that, but it happens often enough that obviously there's a payoff for you ...

How'm I doin?

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lumpy gets bored, takes a massive dump in the middle of the forum, and hopes that people will be outraged ... I don't get the joy in that, but it happens often enough that obviously there's a payoff for you ...

How'm I doin?
Just trying to give you the cold clap of reality in very simple terms and you still don't understand...sheesh

You're a taxpayer correct, don't you get sick of Democrats finding new ways to waste taxpayer money for votes..are you aware of the Federal Unfunded Liabilities amount?

...and who do you believe is going to pay for it?

Last edited:

Bluedog

Reaction score
Sorry, both parties first and foremost serve the special interests that fund their campaigns every election cycle. One is no better than the other. We the electorate get the breadcrumbs.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score

How'm I doin?
Just trying to give you the cold clap of reality in very simple terms and you still don't understand...sheesh

You're a taxpayer correct, don't you get sick of Democrats finding new ways to waste taxpayer money for votes..are you aware of the Federal Unfunded Liabilities amount?

...and who do you believe is going to pay for it?
No, I know you're baiting/flaming, and you're right - I don't understand what you get out of it. But that's okay, home skillet. As long as it makes you happy. :eusa_angel:

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
The fact is Republicans do their best to protect the working American taxpayer and Democrats do their best to waste taxpayers hard earned income...just sayin
Well, I certainly agree with the latter part of that statement. Don't think that the Republicans aren't in on f'ing us over though.

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, both parties first and foremost serve the special interests that fund their campaigns every election cycle. One is no better than the other. We the electorate get the breadcrumbs.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get off the fence... it's too easy to say such childlike things..

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List