Republicans, the Working Americans Party

Republicans don't give a flying fuck about working people.

Sure they do. They respect working class Americans immensely.

Just look at how they stand behind them when the unemployment rate is high. Man....those who lost their jobs in the recession can count on the GOP to tell the world how valuable and important they are.

Last edited:
So, I think I'm starting to understand what happens.

Lumpy gets bored, takes a massive dump in the middle of the forum, and hopes that people will be outraged ... I don't get the joy in that, but it happens often enough that obviously there's a payoff for you ...

How'm I doin?

Lumpy gets bored, takes a massive dump in the middle of the forum, and hopes that people will be outraged ... I don't get the joy in that, but it happens often enough that obviously there's a payoff for you ...

How'm I doin?

Just trying to give you the cold clap of reality in very simple terms and you still don't understand...sheesh

You're a taxpayer correct, don't you get sick of Democrats finding new ways to waste taxpayer money for votes..are you aware of the Federal Unfunded Liabilities amount?

...and who do you believe is going to pay for it?

Last edited:
Sorry, both parties first and foremost serve the special interests that fund their campaigns every election cycle. One is no better than the other. We the electorate get the breadcrumbs.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'm I doin?

Just trying to give you the cold clap of reality in very simple terms and you still don't understand...sheesh

You're a taxpayer correct, don't you get sick of Democrats finding new ways to waste taxpayer money for votes..are you aware of the Federal Unfunded Liabilities amount?

...and who do you believe is going to pay for it?

No, I know you're baiting/flaming, and you're right - I don't understand what you get out of it. But that's okay, home skillet. As long as it makes you happy. :eusa_angel:

The fact is Republicans do their best to protect the working American taxpayer and Democrats do their best to waste taxpayers hard earned income...just sayin

Well, I certainly agree with the latter part of that statement. Don't think that the Republicans aren't in on f'ing us over though.

Sorry, both parties first and foremost serve the special interests that fund their campaigns every election cycle. One is no better than the other. We the electorate get the breadcrumbs.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get off the fence... it's too easy to say such childlike things..

New Topics

Forum List

Back