Republicans, the Working Americans Party

Sorry, both parties first and foremost serve the special interests that fund their campaigns every election cycle. One is no better than the other. We the electorate get the breadcrumbs.

IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get off the fence... it's too easy to say such childlike things..

I'm a conservative democrat, I'm leashed to the fence. ;)

So, I think I'm starting to understand what happens.

Lumpy gets bored, takes a massive dump in the middle of the forum, and hopes that people will be outraged ... I don't get the joy in that, but it happens often enough that obviously there's a payoff for you ...

How'm I doin?

Just trying to give you the cold clap of reality in very simple terms and you still don't understand...sheesh

You're a taxpayer correct, don't you get sick of Democrats finding new ways to waste taxpayer money for votes..are you aware of the Federal Unfunded Liabilities amount?

...and who do you believe is going to pay for it?

No, I know you're baiting/flaming, and you're right - I don't understand what you get out of it. But that's okay, home skillet. As long as it makes you happy. :eusa_angel:

You wanted something more upscale yet you avoided my questions, why?

You know, avoidance and your rather obvious rationalizations doesn't relieve you of responsibility for seeing reality.

Lumpy gets bored, takes a massive dump in the middle of the forum, and hopes that people will be outraged ... I don't get the joy in that, but it happens often enough that obviously there's a payoff for you ...

How'm I doin?
Threads like these don't deserve a comment, so I won't.

Last edited:
The fact is Republicans do their best to protect the working American taxpayer and Democrats do their best to waste taxpayers hard earned income...just sayin

Well, I certainly agree with the latter part of that statement. Don't think that the Republicans aren't in on f'ing us over though.

I have no doubt about Republicans, far to many are just Democrat lite with sold out principles..

How'm I doin?
Threads like these don't deserve a comment, so I won't.

Guilt.. :lol:

Sorry, both parties first and foremost serve the special interests that fund their campaigns every election cycle. One is no better than the other. We the electorate get the breadcrumbs.

IMHO

Yep

Bluedog is a rare Conservative Democrat, I thought Pelosi had rubbed them all out...who knew they still existed;

Nice try. The Bush Recession was brutal, and the working people rejected Romney's "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" policy . Conservatives need to get new arguments. The currently lame-o ones are like listening to a oldies station.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Just sayin'.

The OP says something fucking stupid so you can't help yourself but beat him at his own game.

really, so Reps don't tax and Dems don't borrow.

Just sayin....

Let's talk doubling the national debt and over 1.2 million owed by each taxpayer on the Federal Unfunded Liabilities.. Democrats willing to sell out the hard working man/women is mostly responsible.

Just sayin'.

The OP says something fucking stupid so you can't help yourself but beat him at his own game.

Just sayin....

Let's talk doubling the national debt and over 1.2 million owed by each taxpayer on the Federal Unfunded Liabilities.. Democrats willing to sell out the hard working man/women is mostly responsible.

Let's talk neither party gives a damn.
Are you capable of such or are you "Republican GOOD!"?

The fact is Republicans do their best to protect the working American taxpayer and Democrats do their best to waste taxpayers hard earned income...just sayin

And as for you... Bush and his Rep congress did incredibly destructive, costly, deficit building policies that have helped cripple this nation. If you don't like how Obama's and Dems policies have effected the economy and middle class then you has no case that Bush was better at it seeing as 90% of Obama's policies are simply expansions or extensions of Bush/Rep policies.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin....

Post Bush's numbers with his Rep congress... Dems and Reps have no interest in helping anyone but themselves.

Nice try. The Bush Recession was brutal, and the working people rejected Romney's "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" policy . Conservatives need to get new arguments. The currently lame-o ones are like listening to a oldies station.

:lol:.. Your on my insufferable idiots list..

Whine about Republicans with the same old crap and simple minded excuses.. Thanks for the laugh though....:itsok:

Who do you think pays for the Democrats Free stuff for votes policies and legislation?

Just sayin....

Let's talk neither party gives a damn.
Are you capable of such or are you "Republican GOOD!"?

I'm a fed up taxpayer who's worried about the present and future generations to come. You have a problem with that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back