Republicans - The Tribe of Personal Responsibility. Not!

Unsurprisingly, no. Actual racism is despicable. But accusing someone of being racist simply because you disagree with what he says and can't rationally argue against it, in an attempt to shame him into silence, cheapens the word and dishonors the people who have been harmed by actual racism.
Why do you believe that's the reason?
You are not able to compose the questions that are going to lead to the embarrassment and thought conversion of the person you are targeting. Malcolm X had the ability, but you do not. You need to do a lot more learning.
Crazy right wingers are incapable of embarrassment or thought conversion. If you were, the shame of supporting trump would have stopped you from even considering participation on a public discussion board.
...said the guy who voted for Biden and thinks he's doing a good job. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden isn't just doing a good job, he's doing a great job.
If you believe Adolph Hitler did a good job.
I was wondering how long it would take you to give up on discussion, and hide behind a Hitler accusation. Didn't take very long.
You were having a discussion? I didn't notice. A thought all you did was hurl expletives.

BTW, what makes you believe I have any interest in a "discussion" with a turd like you?

Unsurprisingly, no. Actual racism is despicable. But accusing someone of being racist simply because you disagree with what he says and can't rationally argue against it, in an attempt to shame him into silence, cheapens the word and dishonors the people who have been harmed by actual racism.
You are not able to compose the questions that are going to lead to the embarrassment and thought conversion of the person you are targeting. Malcolm X had the ability, but you do not. You need to do a lot more learning.
Crazy right wingers are incapable of embarrassment or thought conversion. If you were, the shame of supporting trump would have stopped you from even considering participation on a public discussion board.
...said the guy who voted for Biden and thinks he's doing a good job. :auiqs.jpg:
If you believe Adolph Hitler did a good job.
I was wondering how long it would take you to give up on discussion, and hide behind a Hitler accusation. Didn't take very long.
You were having a discussion? I didn't notice. A thought all you did was hurl expletives.

BTW, what makes you believe I have any interest in a "discussion" with a turd like you?
I never even considered that possibility. As far as I can tell, you're just here to laugh at, and poke with a stick.

Digesting their scamming media, unable to accept that Trump lost, feeding on grievance and resentment, and steeped in culture wars, conservatives no longer believe in personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault - liberals, the media, Big Tech.

Example #3,852? Conservatives blame the January 6 Capitol Riots on everyone but themselves.

In a UMass poll, conservatives blame the following

• The Democratic Party - 34%
  • Antifa - 21%
  • US Capitol Police - 15%
  • President Joe Biden - 6%

That's 76% of conservatives who blame anyone but their own tribe!

Ronald Reagan would be embarrassed by his party today.

View attachment 485332
Your narrative is based on the theory that Jan 6 was an insurrection. It wasn't. It was just a protest that got out of hand. Dims do 10,000 times worse every time they get their panties in a twist.

Yeah, the "insurrection" label is silly. It was just a riot. Trump incited a riot. A riot that got people killed. He should have been charged for that, rather than impeached.

Yes, that's what you've been told.

Yes, I have been told that by people who are in a better position to know that than I am. People from both parties. I agree with them.

Obvious sarcasm...

Yes, I have been told that by people who are in a better position to know that than I am. People from both parties. I agree with them.
Have you ever considered, I dunno, maybe, thinking for yourself?

Or is that just too much personal responsibility to accept?

Digesting their scamming media, unable to accept that Trump lost, feeding on grievance and resentment, and steeped in culture wars, conservatives no longer believe in personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault - liberals, the media, Big Tech.

Example #3,852? Conservatives blame the January 6 Capitol Riots on everyone but themselves.

• Antifa - 21%

Yeah? :rolleyes:
And the Democrat party is so much better right? No conspiracy theories? No election fraud claims? And Democrats have stayed true to their beliefs too - right?

I would expect you to have a bit more intelligence than this.
There are so damn few of us left that are standing in the middle watching the cat fighting and rock throwing contest.
It is not good to see one join in the useless faux outrage crowd.

• Antifa - 21%

View attachment 485332
Look at the man they adore.

He's just like them. He "justifies" their behaviors, at least in their eyes.
I know this is the modern age in which most people are affected. But you guys are professional beggars at a higher percentage then Republicans. One of the reasons the entertainers back you as they are safer for their ill gotten gains. The other is their careers are backed more. JFK would look at Biden as Khrushchev.

Lefties are rioting or squatting on public property or stealing or assaulting someone as we speak but the democrat party ignores it and the media condones it as payback. You can't ask the party of no responsibility to take responsibility, they will just blame Trump.

I think for myself all the time, but in areas of specialization, or where I know an individual is privy to the inner workings of a group, I generally go with the best information available to me, especially if they have a history of their previous remarks proving to be true. Only an idiot would do otherwise.

I think for myself all the time, but in areas of specialization, or where I know an individual is privy to the inner workings of a group, I generally go with the best information available to me, especially if they have a history of their previous remarks proving to be true. Only an idiot would do otherwise.
Well, ain't that all echo-chambery.

• Antifa - 21%

View attachment 485332
a93920m8pqf71.jpg

Forum List

Back