Republicans Supporting GOOD Discrimination - the GAZA Act

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The GAZA Act is an acronym which stands for >> “Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission.” It aims to deny admission to the USA to Palestinians,

Both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Biden’s senior staff would be prohibited under the proposal from granting visas to individuals holding passports issued by the Palestinian Authority, and from facilitating the entry of Palestinians into the US.

The sponsor of the bill, Senator Steve Daines (R-MT) said
“During my most recent visit to the southern border, I discovered that since the beginning of October, the Border Patrol has met individuals from Iran, Lebanon, Somalia, Syria, Libya, and Yemen, among other places.”

“In fiscal year 2023, they caught more than 151 individuals whose names were on the terrorist watch list."

The GAZA Act is an acronym which stands for >> “Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission.” It aims to deny admission to the USA to Palestinians,

Both the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Biden’s senior staff would be prohibited under the proposal from granting visas to individuals holding passports issued by the Palestinian Authority, and from facilitating the entry of Palestinians into the US.

“During my most recent visit to the southern border, I discovered that since the beginning of October, the Border Patrol has met individuals from Iran, Lebanon, Somalia, Syria, Libya, and Yemen, among other places.”

“In fiscal year 2023, they caught more than 151 individuals whose names were on the terrorist watch list."

Biden Wants To Make Palestinians Your Neighbors | Sons of 1776

www.sonsof1776.com
www.sonsof1776.com

a very intelligent Mexican neighbor warned me about the islamo nazi terrorist influx
via the Mexican border---LONG AGO----like at least five years ago

They'll just keep coming across the southern border like they are now.

This shows why all Jews should vote for Republicans. Sadly, 2/3rds of them will vote for the Dems who will push to bring in hundreds of thousands of Jew-hating, HAMAS-supporting Palestinians….

…..as if we don’t have enough problems with antisemitism here already.

This shows why all Jews should vote for Republicans. Sadly, 2/3rds of them will vote for the Dems who will push to bring in hundreds of thousands of Jew-hating, HAMAS-supporting Palestinians….

Good thing Jews like all people.

Good thing Jews like all people.
Jews like Palestinians, 75% of whom supported the savage, torturous, agonizing murder of innocent Jews, including children and babies whom the Muslim monsters set on fire or decapitated?

If they do, all that shows is that their liberalism has caused massive brain damage.

Jews like Palestinians, 75% of whom supported the savage, torturous, agonizing murder of innocent Jews, including children and babies whom the Muslim monsters set on fire or decapitated?

If they do, all that shows is that their liberalism has caused massive brain damage.
1703370716142.png

Fortunately it will never pass. Typical racist Republican crap.

What is the difference Jew haters and Palestinian haters, Lisa? Not much. They are just people full of hate and sometimes violence.

You realize we having a long standing Palestinian community in this country, from the early 1900’s Right?

What Moonglow’s remark shows is how glad leftists are to import even more Jew-hating Muslims while the ones already here are screaming “Death to Jews!”
No. It just shows how xenophobic you are. And here I thought you rightists were all about judging people as INDIVIDUALS rather than groups as you so often say…guess not eh?

What is the difference Jew haters and Palestinian haters, Lisa? Not much. They are just people full of hate and sometimes violence.

You realize we having a long standing Palestinian community in this country, from the early 1900’s Right?
75% or more of Palestinians want to genocide the Jews, destroy Israel, and supported HAMAS decapitating babies and setting Jewish toddlers on fire. Does that sound like a “good” group of people to bring to America, especially with the pre-Holocaust level of antisemitism now here ALREADY?

I don’t want any more of those people here. We already have a massive problem with Palestinians promoting horrific antisemitism on college campuses.

Forum List

Back