Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

LOL at how fast that trial balloon got shot down, and now they send you shills out to frantically walk it back.

Verify what? The story was bogus.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR OWN ASS.
no, retard, IT (xiden) is a pedophile---nothing fake about that.....oh wait, you were aware of that, and support IT

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Republicans supply a steady stream of things for their supporters to be upset about. It makes no difference if their accusations are real or rational. The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves. There is no truth to that claim, any more than all the other claims that have been made, but the right has enough media sources to spread such silly claims to their supporters. How long will stovegate be on top of their fears, and what might the next silly claim be?
Richard Trumpka, a commissioner with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is proposing a ban on gas stoves. The CPSC threw a spotlight on the discussion on Monday. CPSC agency commissioner Richard Trumpka Jr. told Bloomberg that, since gas stoves pose a hazard to consumers' health, "any option is on the table" for regulating them. "Products that can't be made safe can be banned."
They're basing the consumer health dangers on a report that says gas stoves MAY cause a rare form of Asthma in SOME children.
Note their wording - gas stoves MAY cause a rare form of Asthma in SOME children - they aren't even sure that its even a danger.
Yet Democrat led cities are already banning gas stoves but you claim they aren't and Republicans are lying.

Just to let you know, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City have already started.

Republicans still making ridiculous claims ... like...

Catholic Republicans claiming to have Attended a black church while growing up in a Jewish Puerto Rican Community ... and being Italian because their wife is?

Having TS/SCI documents piled up in their garage next to a corvette that their crackhead influence-peddling son (who is currently under 3 separate criminal investigations) drives is ok as long as the garage is locked?

:auiqs.jpg:

no, retard, IT (xiden) is a pedophile---nothing fake about that.....oh wait, you were aware of that, and support IT

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Maybe they thought taking inappropriate showers with his little girl is ok as long as she is HIS little girl....

:shok:

Richard Trumpka, a commissioner with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is proposing a ban on gas stoves. The CPSC threw a spotlight on the discussion on Monday. CPSC agency commissioner Richard Trumpka Jr. told Bloomberg that, since gas stoves pose a hazard to consumers' health, "any option is on the table" for regulating them. "Products that can't be made safe can be banned."
They're basing the consumer health dangers on a report that says gas stoves MAY cause a rare form of Asthma in SOME children.
Note their wording - gas stoves MAY cause a rare form of Asthma in SOME children - they aren't even sure that its even a danger.
Yet Democrat led cities are already banning gas stoves but you claim they aren't and Republicans are lying.

Just to let you know, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City have already started.

You even quoted him correctly in the above post without fully understanding what Trumpka said. Yes, he said that all options were on the table (probably trying to sound reassuring, but wasn't for Republicans), and he said "products that can't be made safe can be banned", meaning that the would try to make the products SAFE FIRST, but, if the products couldn't be made to be safe, THEN they could be banned.

No. They aren't coming after your gas stoves, that's just Republican fear mongering.

No. They aren't coming after your gas stoves, that's just Republican fear mongering.

Sorta like Democrats telling the elderly for the umpteenth thousandth time that the GOP is coming after their Social Security and Medicare...yet it NEVER happening.

:auiqs.jpg:

You even quoted him correctly in the above post without fully understanding what Trumpka said. Yes, he said that all options were on the table (probably trying to sound reassuring, but wasn't for Republicans), and he said "products that can't be made safe can be banned", meaning that the would try to make the products SAFE FIRST, but, if the products couldn't be made to be safe, THEN they could be banned.

Then explain why are Democrat led cities like San Diego, L.A., San Fran., NYC all banning gas stoves?
If its only Republican fear mongering.

And again, I have to ask if you still believe in local control. The right has loudly demanded that states be allowed to make their own rules concerning abortion and gun ownership and use. What is the difference between those things, and the use of gas stoves?

Hochul wants to ban gas stoves.....for you....not her.

that's the way all these elite bans operate... you don't get it, but they do.

And again, I have to ask if you still believe in local control. The right has loudly demanded that states be allowed to make their own rules concerning abortion and gun ownership and use. What is the difference between those things, and the use of gas stoves?
well how about water? air?

not even LOCAL control should be banning anything.

not even LOCAL control should be banning anything.

Really? Ever heard of "dry" counties vs. "wet" counties? A dry county is where the sale of alcohol is banned, but, you can travel over to the next county and get whatever you want and bring it back. Same thing for "green" counties in places like Montana. In Montana, the sale of cannabis is allowed, but various counties have banned the sale of it in their counties.

And, that's even before we start talking about things like abortion and guns.

Gun ownership and use is is a Constitutionally guaranteed right, so I believe all governments (Federal, State and Local) need to keep hands off.
Abortion is not Constitutionally guaranteed so it falls under the 10th Amendment - Federal hands off, state issue.
I'm all for governing is done best when its done locally. If local governments want to be completely asinine and ban tools, so be it. I don't live there, they elected the politicians and they get what they vote for. If they tried it where I live, I would fight it tooth and nail. No definitive factual evidence to back up their claims of harmful CO emissions, hell my CO detector doesn't go off and its in my kitchen. AND, I don't understand why someone would ban a tool.

Gun ownership and use is is a Constitutionally guaranteed right, so I believe all governments (Federal, State and Local) need to keep hands off.
Abortion is not Constitutionally guaranteed so it falls under the 10th Amendment - Federal hands off, state issue.
I'm all for governing is done best when its done locally. If local governments want to be completely asinine and ban tools, so be it. I don't live there, they elected the politicians and they get what they vote for. If they tried it where I live, I would fight it tooth and nail. No definitive factual evidence to back up their claims of harmful CO emissions, hell my CO detector doesn't go off and its in my kitchen. AND, I don't understand why someone would ban a tool.
So you agree that the cities have the right to ban what they want. Why are you whining about something that is none of your business? You don't live there, right?

So you agree that the cities have the right to ban what they want. Why are you whining about something that is none of your business? You don't live there, right?
I DO NOT agree with cities having the right to ban anything they want. Do not put words in my mouth.
I said - If local governments want to be completely asinine and ban tools, so be it. I don't live there.

The problem is them doing it Federally, like they claim they aren't talking about all the while talking about it.

Kind of like how Democrats just introduced legislation that would ban any handgun that holds more than 10 rounds. Which is almost every semi-automatic handgun. But they keep telling everyone they're not coming for your guns.

I DO NOT agree with cities having the right to ban anything they want. Do not put words in my mouth.
I said - If local governments want to be completely asinine and ban tools, so be it. I don't live there.

The problem is them doing it Federally, like they claim they aren't talking about all the while talking about it.

Kind of like how Democrats just introduced legislation that would ban any handgun that holds more than 10 rounds. Which is almost every semi-automatic handgun. But they keep telling everyone they're not coming for your guns.
Well make up your little mind, You just said "If local governments want to be completely asinine and ban tools, so be it."

You MAGAs are getting more childish and petty by the day.

Forum List

Back