Republicans seem to mock gun violence victims by wearing pearls as they testify

Ban guns in the Democrat congressional districts and see if their crime goes up.
It will go up because of Republicans invading with guns.

gun-auto-fatalities.jpg

A group of male Republican lawmakers in New Hampshire have come under criticism for a stunt that gun control advocates say was demeaning to victims of gun violence: donning pearl necklaces to apparently mock those testifying in front of them.
In a hearing in the New Hampshire house of representatives on Tuesday for a bill that would make it easier to restrict access to guns for people who pose an immediate threat to themselves or others, a number of Republican male legislators turned up wearing pearls.

1023.png

These are grown men mocking the victims of gun crime. Speechless.

Here is a more in depth look at the pearl necklaces for the people that actually started the fad.

How the Meaning of a String of Pearls Upstaged a Gun Control Debate

FTA:
Kimberly Morin, the president of a gun rights group that also attended the hearing, told The New Hampshire Union Leader that her group had distributed the pearls. The hearing was over a proposed “red flag” bill, which would allow courts to temporarily take away guns from people found to be an immediate risk to themselves or others.

In an interview on Wednesday, Ms. Morin said the pearls were not meant to mock anyone, but had for years been a symbol for her group, the Women’s Defense League of New Hampshire, which offers firearms training to women as well as advocating gun rights.

Fucking Republicans have no shame. My God.

So now people describing the horrific effects of gun violence on their loved ones are just "clutching their pearls" ?

You fuckers have lost all sense of morality and dignity

Lies, but don’t let that get in thin way of your bullshit narrative.

Liberals lie. It’s what they do.

A group of male Republican lawmakers in New Hampshire have come under criticism for a stunt that gun control advocates say was demeaning to victims of gun violence: donning pearl necklaces to apparently mock those testifying in front of them.
In a hearing in the New Hampshire house of representatives on Tuesday for a bill that would make it easier to restrict access to guns for people who pose an immediate threat to themselves or others, a number of Republican male legislators turned up wearing pearls.

1023.png

Here is a more in depth look at the pearl necklaces for the people that actually started the fad.

How the Meaning of a String of Pearls Upstaged a Gun Control Debate

FTA:
Kimberly Morin, the president of a gun rights group that also attended the hearing, told The New Hampshire Union Leader that her group had distributed the pearls. The hearing was over a proposed “red flag” bill, which would allow courts to temporarily take away guns from people found to be an immediate risk to themselves or others.

In an interview on Wednesday, Ms. Morin said the pearls were not meant to mock anyone, but had for years been a symbol for her group, the Women’s Defense League of New Hampshire, which offers firearms training to women as well as advocating gun rights.

Fuck truth.....Dimms lie.

So now people describing the horrific effects of gun violence on their loved ones are just "clutching their pearls" ?

If that is what it really meant, yes, however it has been used for,
but had for years been a symbol for her group, the Women’s Defense League of New Hampshire, which offers firearms training to women as well as advocating gun rights.

I know that doesn't fit your purpose but don't let the truth get in the way of your divisive lies.

Republicans on the USMB are scratching their collective heads and wondering aloud to no one in particular: Hmmm, I wonder why they are whining? More people die each day in car accidents. Are they going to outlaw cars?
No they aren't. They make too much money off of them.

Are you saying that were it not for the profit, our society could exist without cars/trucks/whatever?

The story is a lie. Big fat fucking lie.

Just like the lie about Trump mocking the reporter with a disability. Fucking lie.

Liberals lie.

but had for years been a symbol for her group, the Women’s Defense League of New Hampshire, which offers firearms training to women as well as advocating gun rights.

I know that doesn't fit your purpose but don't let the truth get in the way of your divisive lies.
Ya know what else it doesn't fit? THEM. They were there opposing these people. Claiming they were trying to "honor" them?

Not even you believe that

Republicans on the USMB are scratching their collective heads and wondering aloud to no one in particular: Hmmm, I wonder why they are whining? More people die each day in car accidents. Are they going to outlaw cars?
No they aren't. They make too much money off of them.

Are you saying that were it not for the profit, our society could exist without cars/trucks/whatever?
I'm saying you are a trolling liar.

This is what we call willfully ignorant.

The headline is promoting a lie and the lying liberals are happy to slurp up the bullshit.

But gun rights proponents in the Granite State say the meaning behind the pearls was misconstrued, as the New Hampshire Union Leader reported.

Kimberly Morin, president of the Women’s Defense League of NH, a women’s gun rights group, said wearing pearls has been a tactic of theirs since 2016.

Welch, one of the Republicans wearing pearls, said they were handed out by the Women’s Defense League to lawmakers and members of the public alike

We do this all the time is not a defense....

But gun rights proponents in the Granite State say the meaning behind the pearls was misconstrued, as the New Hampshire Union Leader reported.

Kimberly Morin, president of the Women’s Defense League of NH, a women’s gun rights group, said wearing pearls has been a tactic of theirs since 2016.

Welch, one of the Republicans wearing pearls, said they were handed out by the Women’s Defense League to lawmakers and members of the public alike

We do this all the time is not a defense....

Yes it is, it’s pro woman, not anti gun victim, you absolute fool.

This whole thread is sexist. Maybe they just wanted to wear a pretty necklace. Can't they wear pretty necklaces if they want to?

Oh, they're men. Men aren't allowed to wear necklaces because this is the 21st century of equality and tolerance. If men want to wear necklaces they need to cut off their dicks first like sensible people, to show that their gender does not define them!

1023.png

You forgot to call the pearls racist...………..

This from a baby killer...……..

1023.png

Protest really sucks when it is made in opposition to the whiney liberal bedwetting agenda.

They are wearing anal beads, in support of transgender people. And this is the thanks they get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know about “collective” but I am watching you try the “unquestionable victim” again and get your ass handed to you.
This never works for you. But you keep trying.

Ya know what else it doesn't fit? THEM. They were there opposing these people. Claiming they were trying to "honor" them?

Not even you believe that

I know you hate the GOP and your partisan hate and division are what drive you, you and the extreme right are the problem.

Forum List

Back