Republicans plan to launch last ditch effort on January 6th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If they do, there will be a revolution. It is amazing that republicans are willing to throw the entire country into chaos, just so they can be in the good graces of a Mad King.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

If they do, there will be a revolution. It is amazing that republicans are willing to throw the entire country into chaos, just so they can be in the good graces of a Mad King.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Again, it's not Republicans. It's the Party of the Rump. If the Party of the Rump does try and do an armed resurrection that Koolaid may wear off very quickly before the first shot is fired. And that is just about the alternative left as of right now. Well, except for excessive bitching and that I can deal with.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it
They only get two hours to debate and vote. A supermajority in BOTH chambers is required to reject a state's electors. It will just be a two hour commercial interruption for Trumpies to vent their spleens. Then the votes of the electors will be accepted.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Why would there be "a revolution" over this? The Congress is required to approve the results of our Presidential elections, this is part of the process. if they don't approve Sleepy Joe, I would expect that the D's will accept it and not try to tear down our Democracy because they don't like the results.

Moe Brooks - The Third Stooge who's turned Alabama into a laughing stock.
I suspect Larry and Curly will weigh in too!
:D

mo-brooks1.png

298b87329931c569812c91c653692865.png

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Why would there be "a revolution" over this? The Congress is required to approve the results of our Presidential elections, this is part of the process. if they don't approve Sleepy Joe, I would expect that the D's will accept it and not try to tear down our Democracy because they don't like the results.

Then it's back to SCOTUS. This time, they will accept it. You want to bet how they are going to rule? And Congress should no better than to go against the Voters and the EC. The voters may not wait until 2022 to start removing them.

Btw, if they attempt a shenanigan such as this, word has it that the final say comes down to the governor or secretary of state.
We already know where those guys stand - With DEMOCRACY and not AUTOCRACY.!

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Right now, it would take both chambers to vote against certification. They would then retreat to said chambers to resolve.
The House isn't going to vote to do that and they'll be enough Republicans in the Senate who've had enough of this shit to put a stop to it.
Just more whining and bitching of a bunch of seditious trash.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Right now, it would take both chambers to vote against certification. They would then retreat to said chambers to resolve.
The House isn't going to vote to do that and they'll be enough Republicans in the Senate who've had enough of this shit to put a stop to it.

What's "Seditious" about going through the process that we have set in our Democracy?

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Again, it's not Republicans. It's the Party of the Rump. If the Party of the Rump does try and do an armed resurrection that Koolaid may wear off very quickly before the first shot is fired. And that is just about the alternative left as of right now. Well, except for excessive bitching and that I can deal with.

Until the Republicans grow a spine and stand up to the Liar in Chief, this IS the party of trump...whether they like it or not. They need to choose between defending their country or continuing to cower at the feet of a ranting, whining, old fat man who is trying to destroy the United States of America. The need to choose carefully!

If they do, there will be a revolution. It is amazing that republicans are willing to throw the entire country into chaos, just so they can be in the good graces of a Mad King. and it's

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

It's the trumpturd party and it's not so much the actual politician but rather their base that have drunk the kool aid and pulling the strings of these fucking nutless politician's. They are so fucking stupid to not know they are undermining democracy. If the base had one ounce of sense they'd let it go because in the next two years what has been coming with the economy these big spending trumpturd and republican dolts will happen and they will blame the dems. Would definitely happen if trump had been re elected.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

What's "Seditious" about going through the process that we have set in our Democracy?

Trump lost. The unwillingness to accept the result and the constant braying over non-existent conspiracy theories is about as un-American as it gets. All the while you enablers continue to cloak this overt attempt at a sedition as "going" through the process.
You still haven't explained why this man is worth it? I don't remember this amount of denial, rage, and bullshit going on after 12/11/2000....and that case was rooted in actual dispute of the law.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it

Trump lost. The unwillingness to accept the result and the constant braying over non-existent conspiracy theories is about as un-American as it gets. All the while you enablers continue to cloak this overt attempt at a sedition as "going" through the process.
You still haven't explained why this man is worth it? I don't remember this amount of denial, rage, and bullshit going on after 12/11/2000....and that case was rooted in actual dispute of the law.

No one lost anything until the process plays out. And even then, the situation will be investigated further.

I don't know if its most people, but a lot of people have doubts about Sleepy Joe's alleged victory.

81.000,000 vs 75,000,000
think about it
6 million ? Where did I hear that before ?

I think many of us will not relax until after January 20th and Biden has been sworn in. We are dealing with a man who is capable of anything, in trump. There is nothing that he won't do to stay in power and out of court rooms. He is a threat, but even more of a threat is his cult. There are some members of his cult that are pondering and may take part in massive acts of violence. I just cannot understand the degree of worship and blind loyalty that some have for a man who would throw them all under the bus for his own political fortunes. We have seen him do just that to many, many of his most loyal defenders, Speaking of Barr..

I will be shocked if he is not fired before the end of this Regime's stay in DC. He has disobeyed the King. In trump's mind, that cannot be allowed to stand.

Forum List

Back