Trump should follow his own statment on the transfer of power

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest

Minutes after he took the oath of office as the 45th President of the United States at the US Capitol on January 20, 2017, Donald Trump expressed gratitude to the outgoing President and first lady.
"Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power," Trump said, "and we are grateful to President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent."

Trump has not been magnificant. He has been a nightmare. Trump, get your whiny, disgusting ass out of the White House.

Minutes after he took the oath of office as the 45th President of the United States at the US Capitol on January 20, 2017, Donald Trump expressed gratitude to the outgoing President and first lady.
"Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power," Trump said, "and we are grateful to President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent."

Trump has not been magnificant. He has been a nightmare. Trump, get your whiny, disgusting ass out of the White House.

Trump's word means nothing. He has no honor.

It will really be up to Sleepy Joe now, to thank Trump for his own magnificent transition when the time comes. There is no reason to think that President Trump won't leave if his efforts to win in 2020 fail.

"If I lose to him, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will never speak to you again," Trump told the attendees at the rally. "You'll never see me again."

The country, nah the world could not get that lucky. He will not shut his cockholster, but it will mean very little from here on out.

MAGA

For him, statements reflecting character are meaningless momentary utterances for consumption by the masses, not reflecting true lasting personal beliefs, if he even has any.

The impeached president trump is the world's firmest believer in, "Do as I say, not as I do."

He better not as it was one big fraud and THERE IS NO WAY that idiot biden could run anything including his mouth. Which is why he is keeping it shut scared to death he is going to be shot, hung, or a long prison stay. Even some Crack headed democRat can see the fraud. Then there is you.

Trump is following Hillarys advice. Do not concede for any reason whatsoever.
Ya know, that's a good point. Had biden lost, his team would possibly be doing exactly what trump is doing.
Hillary did not and her numbers were close to the same as Trump's.
Don't make excuses for the traitor.
Oh now he is a traitor. Just once I would like to see one of you mindless idiots put some proof on your stupid mouth. Just once! I don't recall you saying any thing on 0bamas mass killing around the world in illegal wars and the murder of innocents. Or not a peep of his daily violations of the Constitution. How bought the thousands of innocent Africans he butchered. It's sort of funny how Black Americans support some one holding the record for Black murder. That right there shows the democRat mind set. No mind at all. Proof is not pelosi immune to law suits for lies and fraud going off on some 'news' station. What she needs is an overdose of Sodium Pentanal, a razor for that beard she is sporting, and a bad case of lead poisoning.

Yes. Stop complaining while we rob you blind and undermine our democratic form of government.
we dont have a democratic form of government we have a republican form,,
A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC,,,

youre thinking of china and north korea,,,

Forum List

Back