Republicans newest defense: Dont believe things because of who says them not based on events

Blaming someone else for what you do doesnt make them guilty. You didnt even try to defend it :badgrin:
ROFLMAO! Why would I "defend" the Republicans?

If you have no defense and your only response is "everyone does it" then you've contributed everything you got. See ya
I don't need a defense and my response wasn't "everyone does it" ... my response was:

<begin translation: English to hyper-partisan retard>
You're a fucking hypocrite
</end translation>

You ran out of steam quick there little buddy. Go grab a drink and let grown folks talk
LOL, ah yes, that's the spirit! when someone rubs your nose in your hypocrisy, try the dismissiveness tactic and hope nobody notices.

Raising your own hands in the air is amusing. All you did was bold type a zinger and you think you've won something. lol

In the future if you're interested in accuracy, when you get ready to write a post starting with "Republicans are" or "Republicans do" or "Republican believe"; just replace the word Republicans with "I", I realize that lying is your first language and that accuracy is as far from your objectives as it could possibly be, but just in case you get an urge to be honest for a change.

... and you're welcome.

This is tripe and more of you attempting to take the focus off of the topic which is why you felt the need to spread the blame and claim everyone does it. Then when confronted you bold type a curse word like a 5th grader and now you're left with this. Sad

Your democrat era of fake news is coming to an abrupt end because of Trump....

You best figure a way to beal with the facts from here on out....

All news is fake unless the right says its not. Thats what republicans want you to believe. Mother Russia has done a major mind bend on these guys

Fox News reported that Trump appointed Carson HUD secretary. I guess this is a lie from Faux News.

Fox News is MSM so therefore they are fake, isnt that the formula?

They reported Trump appointed Ben Carson...this must not be true.

That's hilarious coming from you.

All news is fake unless the right says its not. Thats what republicans want you to believe. Mother Russia has done a major mind bend on these guys

Fox News reported that Trump appointed Carson HUD secretary. I guess this is a lie from Faux News.

Fox News is MSM so therefore they are fake, isnt that the formula?

They reported Trump appointed Ben Carson...this must not be true.

Ok :dunno: Go with that then

ROFLMAO! Why would I "defend" the Republicans?

If you have no defense and your only response is "everyone does it" then you've contributed everything you got. See ya
I don't need a defense and my response wasn't "everyone does it" ... my response was:

<begin translation: English to hyper-partisan retard>
You're a fucking hypocrite
</end translation>

You ran out of steam quick there little buddy. Go grab a drink and let grown folks talk
LOL, ah yes, that's the spirit! when someone rubs your nose in your hypocrisy, try the dismissiveness tactic and hope nobody notices.

Raising your own hands in the air is amusing. All you did was bold type a zinger and you think you've won something. lol

In the future if you're interested in accuracy, when you get ready to write a post starting with "Republicans are" or "Republicans do" or "Republican believe"; just replace the word Republicans with "I", I realize that lying is your first language and that accuracy is as far from your objectives as it could possibly be, but just in case you get an urge to be honest for a change.

... and you're welcome.

This is tripe and more of you attempting to take the focus off of the topic which is why you felt the need to spread the blame and claim everyone does it. Then when confronted you bold type a curse word like a 5th grader and now you're left with this. Sad

LOL, yeah you sure are talented....... what do you do for an encore? I mean besides exposing your own foolishness?

BTW how's that hypocrisy sandwich taste? any better with that crow chaser?

:popcorn:

Pizzagate is real and even tho there is no evidence showing it has any truth its even more real because liberals are saying its not real
Libtards newest defense...pitching a fit all day everyday

Tantrum-Throwing-a-fit-Veruca-Salt-GIF.gif

Again, snowflakes, I absolutely love it when you cry about Trump.

Look, you didn't want him to win, you voted against him...of course you are going to disagree with everything he does.

Say it with me, crybabies...you know the words. You parroted them for 8 years and now I will do the same.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.

Ah, it's gonna be a wonderful eight years.

Then layer in the shambles Barry, Hillary, et al have left the dimocrat party in, their bench of clowns knocking on the octogenarian door, and the straits get dire quickly. What a hoot, huh?

As Mom used to say, "You've made your bed now lie in it." Sleep tight, lefties. Hope the nightmares aren't too bad.

Republicans newest defense: Don't believe things because of who says them not based on events
I've got some news for you. This isn't anything new with them.
I got news for you idiots. The Republicans are on offense. They won the battle and a mere handful of dingbats like Pelosi is not going to stop them from winning everything.

Republicans newest defense: Don't believe things because of who says them not based on events
I've got some news for you. This isn't anything new with them.
I got news for you idiots. The Republicans are on offense. They won the battle and a mere handful of dingbats like Pelosi is not going to stop them from winning everything.
Well. Okay then. If you say so.
OK. but it's called winning elections not me saying so. Let's face it, the Dems are decimated. So much so, they're talking about Biden in 2020. :)

Rich old white people running the party....the Dems have totally lost their purpose.

Forum List

Back