republicans must win the White vote

Time to club the baby seal again, I see...

Truthiepoo,
Yet again, you offer up a self evident proposition as if it were some fresh insight; a most unfortunate little habit of yours. Of course, it has already been stated that as that is the largest single voting bloc in the nation, as a practical matter, democrats also need to win it to win the election. There's this little thing called the Electoral College, which means that where a population is located means as much or more as the size of it. I know it's hard, but see if that poor little misfiring ganglion that serves you as a brain can try understanding that. Given the distribution of minority populations, winning any realistic combination of states to get a democrat Electoral majority would almost certainly imply winning at least a thin majority of the "White vote". This makes your supposed "point" in this little thread rather meaningless, now doesn't it?

Of course, I'm sure that explanation went right over the top, as usual. Oh well...

Gee TruthMattersLittle:

Guess with a black chairman of the RNC, a black Prez candidate with a huge white following, and the history of appointing SuprCtJustices, SecDefense, NatSecAdvisors that were hugely capable blacks -- the OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT must be just spectacular in that "racist" REP party. Not to mention Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell and others that are viewed as Conservative gods by those racist white Republicans. Wonder if Williams and Sowell ever resent more WHite people reading their econ/hist/political works than blacks..

Also the founder of Tea Party 365, one of the very first organized chapters in the country.

Heck -- I know they are all Uncle Toms'. I know that Uncle Tom's dad must have spawned so many Toms by now -- that Thanksgiving must be a real circus..

Keep it up TM.. All this emphasis on race, sex, religion is just creeping out middle America something fierce.

Last edited:
Republicans are already 90% white. That's why they hate Obama.
and 86% of Democrats are white. So you're claiming superiority on a 4% difference?

Or are you just showing your racism is more concentrated?

Democrats are around 65% white. But those whites include gays, feminists, atheists, college professors, scientists and so on. People not welcome in the REpublican Party. Why are you so fucking stupid? Don't you know how to use Google?

Woo--hoo.. The Dem tent also includes most Crystal Worshippers, chicken sacrificers, New agers, homeopathetic drug believers, and I presume most of the membership of NAMBLA -- does it not?

Last edited:
and 86% of Democrats are white. So you're claiming superiority on a 4% difference?

Democrats are around 65% white. But those whites include gays, feminists, atheists, college professors, scientists and so on. People not welcome in the REpublican Party. Why are you so fucking stupid? Don't you know how to use Google?

Lying again eh?

Everyone who supports liberty and the Constitution is welcome to the Republican Party. Heck, we even welcome those who don't.

Now you've reached a new low in stupid. State party platforms are a good indication of what the parties in those states stand for. Even you know that. Read a few.

Woo--hoo.. The Dem tent also includes most Crystal Worshippers, chicken sacrificers, New agers, homeopathetic drug believers, and I presume most of the membership of NAMBLA -- does it not?

Probably not. Considering the number of Republican politicians that "get caught", I suspect their secret membership in NAMBLA is much, much higher.

Lying again eh?

Everyone who supports liberty and the Constitution is welcome to the Republican Party. Heck, we even welcome those who don't.

Now you've reached a new low in stupid. State party platforms are a good indication of what the parties in those states stand for. Even you know that. Read a few.

Yeah they are. Fiscal responsibility, following the constitution. Lower taxes

Are you suggesting that minorities don't believe in the Constitution, fiscal sanity, or keeping their own money?

SWING voters determine the winner

That 10% or so of voters who, regardless of their race, vote D or R depending on who they can't stand more.

Probably not. Considering the number of Republican politicians that "get caught", I suspect their secret membership in NAMBLA is much, much higher.
Well I suspect the percentage of imaginary people and criminals is higher on the left.

Is there a bar of 'stupid' you can't slither under, hairnet?

Well I suspect the percentage of imaginary people and criminals is higher on the left.
.....And, most White-Wingers have an excuse for being so wrong....
282.png

Shaman:

You are sooooo functionally uninformed.. You need to find NEW sources of talkingpoints. Like
maybe "talkingpointsmemo.com"???

Not Helping: David Duke Supports Occupy Wall Street | TPMDC

From the department of unhelpful things…

In an October 20th video posted on his Youtube channel, former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke expressed support for the Occupy Wall Street movement — or, as he calls it, the “Occupy Zionist Wall Street” movement.

“The Zionist media has their paid whores condemning the demonstrations across America against these criminal banks,” says Duke, citing Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly as specific examples.

“I cheer the men and women in the streets condemning the international banks that hold America hostage.”

Strike THREE --- Yourrrrrrre OUT!!!

Forum List

Back