Republicans Have No Plan to Fix Inflation

Nobody in the world has an answer to inflation currently...But, I am sure Hitler will be elected to remedy the situation soon, as they always do.
The Prog TV, media and entertainers need to back off. Lower the thermostat.

Since they were picked for what they know, unlike trump picking his children and friends you need to drop the race baited bs. This administration effectively controlled COVID and unemployment is 3.6 percent. Furthermore, damn near all the jobs have been recovered. So it's time people stopped reciting disinformation and race baited trash.
But they weren't picked for what they knew, IM2. That lie does not fly.
They were picked because of 'identity politics'. PERIOD.

Based on what? He's cleaning up the mess as he can. The senate has been in the way.
That's a fair criticism of my post. Biden has a dementia look at times, and he was never a good speaker. I just don't think he's much suited for the job. BUTTTT, you're right. His own party is divided. He had to promise the progressives he would not stand in their way, even if his own social/econ policies were more moderate. He's done what he said he would.

Getting the vaccines distributed, getting out of Afghan, and calling the intelligence on Putin and Ukraine were all decisions he personally made. I agree with them all.

Yeah, it was like "I gotta kill this poison ivy before I prune that walkway. " LOL
Yep, there really was no choice and a third party vote would have given us more years of trump. Imagine how things would be if he was president now. Jared would be running the economy and in charge of the war in Ukraine

There is no way to dispute the deficits are structurally inevitable because of tax cuts, and they are part of the inflationary problem. And the gop knew this was coming as boomers retire. It's gop dogma that the actual debt will be "worth less" by their being more dollars in circulation.

Sienna is a problem, but Manchin was dead on right that the dems real goal should have been raising taxes on the 5-1%, and cutting taxes on people living on paychecks. Even Rubio was for it before Trump came along.

The supply problems are working out. The fed is already causing consumers to not spend like ... they were republican congressmen. The fed is belatedly cutting back on buying US debt and belatedly raising rates to what are still historically low levels. We are never going to extract enough oil to meet demand, and the world is increasing its need for food. BOTH parties are not aligning policy to lessen the impact of those inevitablities

Misleading since it is Entitlements part of the federal budget that is growing over time to about 70% of the entire budget now.

Tax cuts or tax increase doesn't prevent debt from continuing.

That is hilarious claim you have made several times with ZERO evidence to show for it.
Considering the current situation it is most apparent that the capitalist is without their ability to supply the consumers which is a breakdown in the system. Which you have decided is run by the US govt. all over the world...

Considering the current situation it is most apparent that the capitalist is without their ability to supply the consumers which is a breakdown in the system. Which you have decided is run by the US govt. all over the world...

LOL

It was the American government who interfered with capitalism in the first place disrupting the Oil industry with multiple decisions that generated a decline in production and steeply increasing oil prices which impact spreads around the planet since economies runs of Oil a lot.

But they weren't picked for what they knew, IM2. That lie does not fly.
They were picked because of 'identity politics'. PERIOD.
I'm really not sure who you and IM2 are talking about. Imo Trump's fiscal and for policy was .. bad. The econ was propped up by deficit causing tax cuts that largely benefitted those with the most, and he wanted out of Aghan and Syria, accomplished neither, and got us in a Saudi/Iran proxy war killing thousands of children.

The dems last covid relief bill was a mistake (although my wife's job got disapperated and I appreciate the money in our savings, and I'd really appreciate it if he kept his pledge to wipe out 10K of my kid's college debt). But like I posted, I got no problem with his getting the vaccines and covid testing out, and we didn't have to pay for the tests or the covid treatment my wife got. I got no problem with getting out of Afghan, and 13 dead was not as bad as the Russians or Brits left with. And Imo, Biden was uniquely familiar with Russia and for affairs, and he predicted Putin's actions when other countries didn't see it coming.

Nixon screwed it up worse than anybody, and W not only took a stable for policy and set us up for perpetual war and deficits but also literally crashed an econ by creating a bubble market. But aside from those to clusterfks, the other potuses pretty much inherited the issues they faced

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Misleading since it is Entitlements part of the federal budget that is growing over time to about 70% of the entire budget now.

Tax cuts or tax increase doesn't prevent debt from continuing.
Did you not read "And the gop knew this was coming as boomers retire." in my post that you responded to?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back